[Resolved] Bah, Grieved by greedy Crossroad miner.

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Bah, Grieved by greedy Crossroad miner.

Postby mvgulik » Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:00 pm

Grable wrote:
mvgulik wrote:Kinda hard to put up a palisade if your stuff gets nicked before you can built one.

Maybe you should build the palisade BEFORE storing your things in anything other than your backpack/alts.

Its in my top 3 of my todo list.
1) palisade
2) palisade
3) palisade

WarpedWiseMan wrote:Through your stuff.

?
Not sure if you know where my little hideout is, but its not near that HF I planted. If you need directions or scent, let me know.
mvgulik

Postby SpiderJerusalem » Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:04 pm

mvgulik wrote:
Grable wrote:
mvgulik wrote:Kinda hard to put up a palisade if your stuff gets nicked before you can built one.

Maybe you should build the palisade BEFORE storing your things in anything other than your backpack/alts.

Its in my top 3 of my todo list.
1) palisade
2) palisade
3) palisade

WarpedWiseMan wrote:Through your stuff.

?
Not sure if you know where my little hideout is, but its not near that HF I planted. If you need directions or scent, let me know.

but make sure to store the bone glue and leather and stuff in your inventory or on an alt.also be carefull during the drying time of the cornerpost.nothing worse than getting your first cornerpost sealed....
-Bottleneck-
SpiderJerusalem

Postby Zampfeo » Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:08 am

Village securing their territory =/= grieving. Be glad you're still alive and get out of their cave.
Zampfeo

Postby cobaltjones » Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:14 am

Reminder that the OP literally tried to call other people wimps because they would not retaliate for him and his ineptitude.
cobaltjones

Postby Halagaz » Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:31 am

Zampfeo wrote:Village securing their territory =/= grieving. Be glad you're still alive and get out of their cave.

Ye that was my point but i guess the OP didn't get it.
Halagaz

Postby mvgulik » Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:28 pm

Yea yea ... Strong is right, weak is wrong. Or something to that general fact.
... Booooring ...
(You play the game your way ...I (try) play it my way. ok.)

"Wimps" ... I tried ... ? ... your sure about that "trying" bit.

--- --- ---
Back on topic. (while I'm posting anyway)

... Lets see ...
- Do I got stuff to start palisade. (oops, classified information)
- Did I had a other visitation. (not checked yet, But I'm sure I will add it if I have.)
- Did some players made use of the planted HS. Yep. (nice penis graffiti near target btw. ;-) ) (just hope he did not do that himself. lol)
- Anything else to report ... nope, no yet. ... classified information. (better save than sorry. :) )

O yea ... Having scents is a nice way to see when someone actually plays. (~18h...~01h, GMT)
mvgulik

Postby Lithorn » Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:26 pm

Edited my post, made a mistake on reading the thread line. I feel your pain bro but these guys are just kids and wussies at most. They walled me in my palisade, forgetting I can just port out. So we beat the crap out of em before being begged to let them live. Now one of their members is hiding from us in his house till his scents die, and his buddy is paying us not to go over and knock some teeth in.

Long story short, Get some walls up and some combat skill. These guys dont know what the hell their doing and showing a little backbone will send em running. Good ol 400 sting out to do it.
Lithorn

Postby mvgulik » Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:13 pm

Lithorn wrote:Edited my post, made a mistake on reading the thread line. I feel your pain bro but these guys are just kids and wussies at most. They walled me in my palisade, forgetting I can just port out. So we beat the crap out of em before being begged to let them live. Now one of their members is hiding from us in his house till his scents die, and his buddy is paying us not to go over and knock some teeth in.

Long story short, Get some walls up and some combat skill. These guys dont know what the hell their doing and showing a little backbone will send em running. Good ol 400 sting out to do it.

Roger that. Thanks for support.
Mmm, combat skill's. Yea, need to invest some time in those to. Well a lot of time probably in my case. :)
mvgulik

Postby Lithorn » Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:21 pm

All I can say is, If I don't see 30 more Bronze bars today, I know a few people that are gona get killed. Also, Is it just me, or is it only freakin Tin and Copper around here? Where is all the damn iron?
Lithorn

Postby xweety599 » Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:35 pm

@Spiderjerusalem

I'm sorry, but look at your join date and mvgulik's.

Mvgulik played in world 3 and AFAIK also in world 4. He has a lot more experience than you have. You could also kinda call him a "pro". You, you just are a noob. You should better stop trying to act like you're a "pro" and he's a "stupid noob".
xweety599

PreviousNext

Return to In Congress Assembled