A Murderer's Tale

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

A Murderer's Tale

Postby Eimii » Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:07 pm

I decided to stop playing, but I felt like going on a suicidal rampage. So I tried to kill as many people as possible, but in the end it was mostly a failure. The death count includes only 4 people:

I killed 2 people that pretty much just started whom lived very close to me on the grasslands, one wore a boar helmet, the other one had a bough hat on. I think one of them was called El Parto, and his friend was very sad that he died because he thought he would never speak to him again. El Parto never respawned. The other one respawned several times and died. The witnesses of their deaths were the theifs I had planned the kill from the start, they were hiding behind their palisade and didn't want to go in combat with me to save El Parto.

The next person I killed, I had confused with the thiefs behind the palisade and I became kin with them. It turned out they lived somewhere else and were only visiting my mainland. (I found them hiding behind a rock near the theif's palisade, they followed after me up to the moor where I had stopped to forage. That was very strange, the first thing he said was "I remember you", so who knows where he knew me from). I went to his settlement where a few other people lived too, mostly people dressed in linen, who ran inside their houses when I called down the thunder on them. His name was Mc-something and his friend was Bakar-something, sadly Mc died at the river before he could pick up the spectacles he was receiving, Bakar coming to check on his friend later didn't see me hiding accross the river on a boat, he died near his friends in the palisade.

Down the river was a larger settlement, thinking I could lure them out somehow, I got off my boat and asked one wearing a bronze helmet to move my boat off the claim for me, saying "I didn't want to leave scents". (He forgot that the owner doesn't leave scents when they get back on). He moved up the river a bit and then I went in combat with him, he ran for the boat, which was obvious enough, and went back inside his palisade, leaving my boat on the river. It was an unfortunate mistake, but that village lived.

The next place had a father in a farmers hat and two sons, only one was online and he had linen on. They succeeded in running away from me, but I hung around their camp for a bit moving things around, then when they returned he started speaking to me, he was talking about how he played with his children and that I shouldn't kill him and that he had so many pumpkins, so I decided to leave because it was too weird there.

Returning to the theifs palisade I tell them how I am going to mine through to them to see if I might lure them out of their palisade to try kill me, even though there was three of them and one of me. So, I try to mine through to their cave from my cave.

I ended up not having enough strength half way through the proceedings. While hunting for bears and boars and changing my personal beliefs to get more strength, I decided maybe a ram would be quicker, I claimed and wooden fenced it and steaked it out. If they were going to come out and destroy it; I could summon kill them (their hearths were out in the open, and they now lived outside of the cave with a hearthfire blocking the entrance). While hiding behind a tree I saw person with a necromancers cloak and wearing a deer helmet, I decided to attack him to see if I could finally have an honourable battle, but no, there was another one of them on a boat and I was KO'ed again and again, they stole my equipment and ran away leaving me alive.

I return to the theif's palisade to find a boat with a LC in it filled with curiosities and tin, so I steal it. It turned out they logged off while holding it and it landed outside the palisade. My ram was finally dried and I went to break down the wall, but with two failed attempts to gain one more strength FEP (getting agility instead from one piece of fox meat) I decided to put the ram back in it's place and come back later. Unfortunatley I returned to my cave to find they had broken in through another cave entranced and mined their way through to my place. I had to go do things in real life so I logged off and they stole all my equipment off my body, including a steel plate and a gauze and left a note saying "stole all your stuff who has skills now?". Still alive and with enough strength, finally I went back to check on the ram and it was gone, destroyed by someone putting LP into stealth. I broke a few mine supports with an alt and blocked their mining path to my part of the cave, and my alt survived both cave-ins, you only die when you don't want to.

After a day of searching settlements for people online to kill and doing hunting, I get nothing much so I decided to give another go at mining through to the other cave where the theifs were residing, with only a little bit left to go I didn't have a gauze so I went offline and decided I would look for aurochsen later. They easily broke in again (I assume) and decided to finally summon kill me.

Thankyou Deermen. Apparently there are 12 of them, I only ever saw 2.

I live here: http://algeralith.info/HavenMap/?x=12.33&y=85.2&zoom=9
Last edited by Eimii on Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Eimii

Re: The Greifer's Tale

Postby SpiderJerusalem » Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:32 pm

that actually was kinda fun to read, thx.to bad you didn't get more kills
-Bottleneck-
SpiderJerusalem

Postby Noogia » Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:42 pm

Aggh, you get steel at UA 30? Anyways, nice read.
Noogia

Postby Vigilance » Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:19 pm

i wish you ended up attacking me

i would've gotten some nice steel gear :(
"Tosak gets the guys undressed faster than their girlfriends can." -NaoWhut
http://i.imgur.com/5cQiL.png http://i.imgur.com/lYyAA.png
Vigilance

Postby boshaw » Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:24 pm

I do hope you realize you can easily remove caveins... I'm also quite amazed you even got 4 kills with only 30 ua, i assume your opponents were noobs and didn't fight back?
boshaw

Postby Vigilance » Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:26 pm

boshaw wrote:I do hope you realize you can easily remove caveins... I'm also quite amazed you even got 4 kills with only 30 ua, i assume your opponents were noobs and didn't fight back?

Looks to be that way.
Vigilance

Postby Saphireking65 » Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:44 pm

LOL Oh wow! I was the guy who kicked your ass! This is just great. The only reason we killed you was because of how you taunted us after we KOed you.

Here is the conversation we had while we constantly beat you.

See, I was tracking YOUR murder scent from down south, I only didn't know it until after we left. We then tunneled into your cave, and broke everything so you wouldn't make more steel armor. You were afk so you didn't see us walk right by you and get into your camp.

2 nights ago we went back for bricks, and you tried to noob trap my friend, so last night we decided to just kill you.

Also, to people who think they can summon kill us, good luck, we are behind 7 proxies :P
Jackard wrote:
Sotsa wrote:I'm sad to see a wizard has shrunk your cabin and put it in a bottle.
better luck next time.

fucking wizards
Saphireking65

Postby Saphireking65 » Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:45 pm

Vigilance wrote:i wish you ended up attacking me

It was not nice at all, only q15. I can make better stuff in my sleep.
Jackard wrote:
Sotsa wrote:I'm sad to see a wizard has shrunk your cabin and put it in a bottle.
better luck next time.

fucking wizards
Saphireking65

Postby Vigilance » Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:46 pm

@saph

oh sweet i was right? :D
Saphireking65 wrote:

You could totally give me his stuff then. :roll:
Vigilance

Postby Saphireking65 » Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:55 pm

Vigilance wrote:@saph

oh sweet i was right? :D
Saphireking65 wrote:

You could totally give me his stuff then. :roll:

Heh, we kinda lost the steel plate when some noobs across the lake from us got into our cave, and the chest of loot we stole from him wasn't on the claim. But that problem is solved now with our brick walls.
Jackard wrote:
better luck next time.

fucking wizards
Saphireking65

Next

Return to In Congress Assembled