I'm seeking mercenaries.

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: I'm seeking mercenaries.

Postby Vigilance » Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:11 am

barracuda546 wrote:Join date doesnt mean that much anymore.. Some of these noobies have learnt the new system faster than alot others.

He seems, imo, to be acting like hot shit. No matter how fast he grasped the system he doesn't have enough experience to go say OH YEAH WE'RE MERCS BUT SOMETIMES WE'RE TOO GOOD TO HELP PEOPLE
"Tosak gets the guys undressed faster than their girlfriends can." -NaoWhut
http://i.imgur.com/5cQiL.png http://i.imgur.com/lYyAA.png
Vigilance

Postby barracuda546 » Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:13 am

Well yeah I guess, I suppose it was more a general thing than anything.
"If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together."
barracuda546

Postby Vigilance » Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:20 am

barracuda546 wrote:Well yeah I guess, I suppose it was more a general thing than anything.

don't consider me prejudice, but if someone who joined up recently tries to talk big i'm gonna call them out on it. nothing bad about new blood-- or, pants, rather. ;)
"Tosak gets the guys undressed faster than their girlfriends can." -NaoWhut
http://i.imgur.com/5cQiL.png http://i.imgur.com/lYyAA.png
Vigilance

Postby Griegor » Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:14 am

novaalpha wrote:Image

This is win.
Emperor Elect of the Holy Roman Empire ( RETIRED)
Griegor

Postby Shadow7168 » Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:06 am

If your hiring people to kill off village members, even if they are plotting a revolution, they have reason for such actions...
Potjeh wrote:They're using swords as throwing weapons now? Damn cheaters!

MagicManICT wrote:Most raiders aren't into choking another man's chicken. They can do some pretty gay shit, but that's usually the line.
Shadow7168

Postby gbrish » Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:55 am

Could I slaughter the children and women plz?
gbrish

Postby SpiderJerusalem » Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:30 am

Vigilance wrote:
barracuda546 wrote:Join date doesnt mean that much anymore.. Some of these noobies have learnt the new system faster than alot others.

He seems, imo, to be acting like hot shit. No matter how fast he grasped the system he doesn't have enough experience to go say OH YEAH WE'RE MERCS BUT SOMETIMES WE'RE TOO GOOD TO HELP PEOPLE

reg date isn't a secure way to know the experience of someone because you can make multiple accounts, you know
-Bottleneck-
SpiderJerusalem

Postby Canoobians » Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:39 am

SpiderJerusalem wrote:
Vigilance wrote:

reg date isn't a secure way to know the experience of someone because you can make multiple accounts, you know

reality is a lot of these people who have been around for multiple worlds are as terrible in combat as the newbies that run around.
Canoobians

Postby SpiderJerusalem » Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:42 am

Canoobians wrote:

reality is a lot of these people who have been around for multiple worlds are as terrible in combat as the newbies that run around.

good to know
-Bottleneck-
SpiderJerusalem

Postby deadlyhabit » Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:46 am

Vigilance wrote:
barracuda546 wrote:Well yeah I guess, I suppose it was more a general thing than anything.

don't consider me prejudice, but if someone who joined up recently tries to talk big i'm gonna call them out on it. nothing bad about new blood-- or, pants, rather. ;)

lol how was i talking big it's nice to know what you're walking into and what payment is, regardless of if you're a newly registered or older char
and there is a spar option for a reason as far as learning the combat system
deadlyhabit

PreviousNext

Return to In Congress Assembled