no drama

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: no drama

Postby Windforce » Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:07 pm

So its Shirts this world Nao?
Lilith Ravenclaw
Lawspeaker - City of Bevelle (World 3)
Windforce

Postby Chili » Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:17 pm

So many people are pansting, but I challenge these pansters. Why? Why did NaoWhut originally start pansting?
Chili

Postby GhostOfZed » Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:17 pm

Chili wrote:So many people are pansting, but I challenge these pansters. Why? Why did NaoWhut originally start pansting?

Why not, It is horrible to see a person rush towards you, and floors you with one swipe of his sword. Then he taunts you and takes your pants, leaving your small genitals left in the cold and majestic breeze.
~ Chieftain of Cloudsdale ~
GhostOfZed

Postby RJT » Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:22 pm

It is not horrrible! It's the most beautiful thing in the hearthlands :L
[8:21:56 PM] Ravian: We didn't run
[8:22:04 PM] Ravian: We left in the other direction
http://strawpoll.me/6822558
Stand against tyranny, Brothers and sisters. Rise!
RJT

Postby GhostOfZed » Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:48 pm

RJT wrote:It is not horrrible! It's the most beautiful thing in the hearthlands :L

Oh, it makes for a good campfire story, that's for sure. I had promised myself that if I ever met NaoWhut, I would whip off my pants and pray for my life. When the time came, he introduced himself to me, I couldn't do anything. I was petrified and could only gulp down the rest of my PHD Pepper. Thank god I wasn't important enough for him to take notice of my freshly soiled pants.

That night I made an offering to the great Kirby God, for shining down on my humble soul and letting me live through that experience.
~ Chieftain of Cloudsdale ~
GhostOfZed

Postby Vigilance » Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:37 am

when someone gets pantsed and its not me, assume its nao, or assume its him first. i hate to take credit for the tradition he started and brought me in to. :D
Chili wrote:So many people are pansting, but I challenge these pansters. Why? Why did NaoWhut originally start pansting?

i believe its part of the narnian spirit to pants. and i'll carry on that tradition forever. :)
"Tosak gets the guys undressed faster than their girlfriends can." -NaoWhut
http://i.imgur.com/5cQiL.png http://i.imgur.com/lYyAA.png
Vigilance

Postby Noogia » Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:14 am

Vigilance wrote:when someone gets pantsed and its not me, assume its nao, or assume its him first. i hate to take credit for the tradition he started and brought me in to. :D

i believe its part of the narnian spirit to pants. and i'll carry on that tradition forever. :)

Im going to start doing this now, seems a bit fun. :D
Noogia

Postby Kaios » Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:16 am

:D
Kaios

Postby Shadow7168 » Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:38 am

I took newbie hats in W3...
Potjeh wrote:They're using swords as throwing weapons now? Damn cheaters!

MagicManICT wrote:Most raiders aren't into choking another man's chicken. They can do some pretty gay shit, but that's usually the line.
Shadow7168

Postby Fratari » Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:27 am

You never heard? It was a Robin Hood type campaign. Nao took the pants of his victims and gave them to needy orphans.
I think it's made of bubbles and hate.

Sarchi wrote:Only time we'll track scents is if it appears that you intentionally tried to vandalize our stuff, then we'll raid your town and kill you and everyone that lives in there because fuck you. We'll probably even take your cupboards afterwards, lol.
Fratari

PreviousNext

Return to In Congress Assembled