These People Are Retarded. Consequence? I die!

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: These People Are Retarded. Consequence? I die!

Postby Griegor » Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:36 am

Maybe my memory is a bit fuzzy but I am pretty sure your lawspeaker was trying to hunt you down and kill you and eventually did for your actions. Maybe you didn't kill anyone though. I don't think your character was advanced enough for it.
Emperor Elect of the Holy Roman Empire ( RETIRED)
Griegor

Postby Noogia » Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:41 am

Griegor wrote:Maybe my memory is a bit fuzzy but I am pretty sure your lawspeaker was trying to hunt you down and kill you and eventually did for your actions. Maybe you didn't kill anyone though. I don't think your character was advanced enough for it.

Thats what i was lead to believe, but it turns out it may have been from some older scents or so. My charcter wasn't made to kill, i didn't even go into combat once with another player that world. Also, i wasn't the village idiot, i just figured i would be hunted down either way, so i didn't want to be my village involved in my action, so i left. Some of the other villagers didn't like our LS at all, but stayed with him due to the easy materials he could provide. After all, he seems to have changed as he told me he summoned me once, but decided to not kill me, and i still chat with him to this day.
Noogia

Postby Sarchi » Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:56 am

Brass wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And he deserved every bit of that.

KWW you are now officially a retard for posting those coordinates. You are making yourself a bigger enemy here than those few guys killing you. Should have been pretty obvious by then that Sodom likes MissEmily.

And this.

But you still attacked anyway. Dumpass.
Sarchi

Re: These People Are Retarded. Consequence?

Postby Gh0stw0lf » Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:54 pm

KillerWarWolf wrote:
Windforce wrote:Inb4 Avu sees this (If he hasnt already) and links you to : viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7116

Also Brass would like to help. I shall let him and give him the cords if his back story on why he has a beef with Kearn good enough.

Lol. Brass & Kearn are RL butt-buddies. A minor search of their forums posting would have gotten you thus far.
Gh0stw0lf

Previous

Return to In Congress Assembled