Daggerfall to the rescue!

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Daggerfall to the rescue!

Postby Saphireking65 » Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:02 am

So, I decide to check on the status of my clay node, when I come across suck a sight. Someone had vandal dug my clay node!

I immediately went into ranger mode, gathered his scents and started tracking. I tracked him far to the south, and got temporarily confused when the scent told me to go one way, then the opposite a few feet later, before realizing that the scent was pointing me to a random fire out in the middle of nowhere.

The person I was tracking was already dead! I would not have the pleasure of sinking my sword deep into his chest and watching as he slowly dies. Disappointed, I decided to track his body, to see if I can find who he had fallen prey to. I was half expecting his body to be on a hearth, due to his desperate need for LP, and the rare appearance of an Auroch herd, but no, I found him in a place far more suiting of his character.

It appeared as though he was caught in the act of vandalizing yet another clay node. I made sure that the vandal scents were his, then grabbed the murder and theft scents to start tracking the do-gooder who killed this criminal. The scents took me through a large thicket, into an uncharted and unspoiled area of the Hearthling world. It was a hidden oasis of purity, not yet tainted by the industrial nature of the outside world. I came across the small town of Daggerfall, sitting on the edge of the beach like an island resort. I confirmed that the scents did indeed lead to the village, and left a thank you note for them when they wake up.

And thus ends my story. I do not know why the player from Daggerfall killed the criminal, but in my eyes, he is a hero.
Jackard wrote:
Sotsa wrote:I'm sad to see a wizard has shrunk your cabin and put it in a bottle.
better luck next time.

fucking wizards
Saphireking65

Re: Daggerfall to the rescue!

Postby Vigilance » Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:04 am

This story sucks. So you wanted to kill a vandal, but someone was too quick and beat you to it, and now you're happy they took your glory?

Sheesh. :roll:
"Tosak gets the guys undressed faster than their girlfriends can." -NaoWhut
http://i.imgur.com/5cQiL.png http://i.imgur.com/lYyAA.png
Vigilance

Postby Saphireking65 » Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:06 am

>Hero of Daggerfall

Get it now?
Jackard wrote:
Sotsa wrote:I'm sad to see a wizard has shrunk your cabin and put it in a bottle.
better luck next time.

fucking wizards
Saphireking65

Postby Vigilance » Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:07 am

Saphireking65 wrote:>Hero of Daggerfall

Get it now?

no, was i supposed to?

i am quite tired.
"Tosak gets the guys undressed faster than their girlfriends can." -NaoWhut
http://i.imgur.com/5cQiL.png http://i.imgur.com/lYyAA.png
Vigilance

Postby Grog » Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:27 pm

story, pics... i like it
Favourite thread: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3388
Grog

Postby boshaw » Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:30 pm

Grog wrote:story, pics... i like it

needs more drama and death.
boshaw

Postby kohg » Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:27 pm

I liked it, couse i know where your node is and first thing i thought when i saw those big statues and village claims and the 4 kilns you got, was, boy this guy must have some good clay node, bound to get vandalized sooner or later.
kohg

Postby Saphireking65 » Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:03 pm

The only reason all the statues are there was to remove a claim that was there earlier.
Jackard wrote:
better luck next time.

fucking wizards
Saphireking65

Return to In Congress Assembled