DHS

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

DHS

Postby Flyffywambler » Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:21 pm

DHS has the intention of establishing a local market hub for villages and hermits alike, living in the southern supergrids. Accomodations for rent, with key, for travelling nomads are also planned. It is a work in progress, but expected to open within a few weeks. Applicants for market and barter stalls, and reservations for bed and breakfast are welcome in advance. Village applications are closed for now, but might open up in the future.
Ready to wamble!
Flyffywambler

Re: DHS

Postby Saphireking65 » Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:52 pm

Jackard wrote:
Sotsa wrote:I'm sad to see a wizard has shrunk your cabin and put it in a bottle.
better luck next time.

fucking wizards
Saphireking65

Postby burgingham » Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:00 pm

He is not trying to recruit people, he is building a trading hub. An effort which I applaud. It will not stay the only one in the heartlands if everything goes according to plan. So should there at some point be several hubs they definitely need to be connected.
burgingham

Postby Saphireking65 » Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:08 pm

If it involves trade shouldn't it be in viewforum.php?f=26?
Jackard wrote:
Sotsa wrote:I'm sad to see a wizard has shrunk your cabin and put it in a bottle.
better luck next time.

fucking wizards
Saphireking65

Postby TeckXKnight » Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:56 pm

Saphireking65 wrote:If it involves trade shouldn't it be in viewforum.php?f=26?

He's not trading anything yet, more establishing information about his group and what they're planning to do. Likely to establish communication and contacts.
TeckXKnight

Postby SpiderJerusalem » Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:10 pm

some nice village should offer them protection
-Bottleneck-
SpiderJerusalem

Postby boshaw » Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:20 pm

Flyffywambler wrote: Accomodations for rent, with key, for travelling nomads are also planned.

It's a good idea but the quoted line above sounds like a very risky thing to do considering how easy it would be to make a copy of said key or to even turn this into your own slaughter house. . .

SpiderJerusalem wrote:some nice village should offer them protection

indeed
boshaw

Postby TeckXKnight » Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:23 pm

boshaw wrote:
Flyffywambler wrote: Accomodations for rent, with key, for travelling nomads are also planned.

It's a good idea but the quoted line above sounds like a very risky thing to do considering how easy it would be to make a copy of said key or to even turn this into your own slaughter house. . .

Well, if you pay well enough, I'm sure they won't ask questions =)
TeckXKnight

Postby Flyffywambler » Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:38 pm

boshaw wrote:

The gate will be rammed and rebuilt when a tenant leaves. New tenant builds new gate.

And yeah, I posted this in In Congress, for it is more a statement of my intentions, than it is a trade thread.
Thanks for the heads up, Burgingham. Once it gets up and running, it definitly would be cool to connect it by crossroad, to other markets in the world.
Ready to wamble!
Flyffywambler

Postby sabinati » Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:45 pm

what region are you planning to build in?
sabinati

Next

Return to In Congress Assembled