Locked in, looking for noble rangers

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Locked in, looking for noble rangers

Postby Max » Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:11 pm

I'm about a 10 minute walk from you. Infact, I think I visited you once. I can't really help much with what my strength is at, but I'll atleast start the ram for you.

@Lithorn - Udongein! :3

Edit: Actually, OP, I've recently gotten a bit busy, so I won't be able to build that ram for awhile. Hopefully someone has or is helping you out.
Max

Postby Lithorn » Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:57 pm

Max wrote:I'm about a 10 minute walk from you. Infact, I think I visited you once. I can't really help much with what my strength is at, but I'll atleast start the ram for you.

@Lithorn - Udongein! :3

Edit: Actually, OP, I've recently gotten a bit busy, so I won't be able to build that ram for awhile. Hopefully someone has or is helping you out.

I know right!?
Lithorn

Postby cloakblade » Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:08 pm

Lithorn wrote:http://algeralith.info/HavenMap/?x=-11.25&y=-29.83&zoom=9

How did no one see that? Epic

Its in the screenshot thread in the inn.
A.K.A. Suddo
cloakblade

Postby Vurd » Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:56 am

Any news?
Vurd

Postby ArvinJA » Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:03 pm

Our russian neighbors, who we were connected to through our mine had a ram. We repaired it so we could break their wall (they also got locked in by the griefer, and then moved to another village by destoying their HFs and teleporting to the idol). Anyway, the ram was gone when we logged on to use it. I'm running out of worthwhile curiosities and it's just setback after setback. If anyone has a village in the vicinity we'd like to temporarily join so we can teleport out of our base, make some bone glue at your village and go leave to destroy our gate. If anyone wants to build a ram and knock down our gate, that'd be great too.
The low life has lost its appeal
And I'm tired of walking these streets
To a room with its cupboards bare
ArvinJA

Postby Jackwolf » Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:01 am

If you broke out of the russian exit, you're fine?
Beezer12Washingbeard: If poo mechanics were implemented, mercury could cure constipation wounds
magisticus: Most of us avoid making jokes like this because there is always a risk Loftar might think it's a good idea and we all have to re-design our villages for sewerage. -6/29/17
Jackwolf

Postby ArvinJA » Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:29 am

Jackwolf wrote:If you broke out of the russian exit, you're fine?

The thing is, the part of their settlement we have access to was walled in by the griefer. So we're still stuck. The cave we have access to seems to be huge though and there are alternative exits but unfortunately they are walled in as well, and the settlements they lead to are probably semi-abandoned, probably raided, as they were quite close to the water.
The low life has lost its appeal
And I'm tired of walking these streets
To a room with its cupboards bare
ArvinJA

Previous

Return to In Congress Assembled