Hippy village/Sparta Under new management

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Hippy village/Sparta Under new management

Postby Woot » Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:55 am

Ok a little back story about hippy village for those who don't already know, athanasia (best known for being the first to find gold last world) the former lawspeaker had abandoned the game at some point and left lawspeaker to a guy named Alpha*, Who has Terrorized a few settlements in his area, then, when a counter attack seemed to be mounting, He and his group left to found a new village named Sparta, where, judging by the pretty pretty colors in a lot of the dead villages nearby his new settlement, he continued to rampage across the grid, He was having a lot of problems with his people, mainly that they were leaving him in droves

I started my day as usual, chilling with an ice cold soda and SOME H&H, why not? I log in to cries for help and vengeance from my group-mates at the new Hv. We'd taken the place over the other night after it's last inhabitants were driven away.
The former Lawspeaker of Hippyvillage, Alpha* had decided he wanted his garbage back now that someone else was benefiting from it, We hadn't had the time to knock down the doors and build replacements.

He killed the outpost silker, vandalized and stolen our belongings and the things of value he had left. I warped into battle, and I knew this asshole wouldn't stand a chance. He ran when my hits hit harder than expected with an alt from the village in tow. We went into hot pursuit, come hell or high water, nothing was going to stop the Legion of Bears from raining all over his parade.

We tracked him to Sparta, the village he and his few loyalists had put up overnight. I started a conversation with him and like a gentleman, I offered him a chance to save his village and own up to his deeds in a one on one fight to the death. In return, I wouldn't siege his small town and slaughter his people in my quest for his corpse at my feet.

To which he responded with
Swell guy.

During a terrible lag storm I was disconnected shortly after all this. During the time I was gone, he tricked and murdered one of my good friends and ally. He will be missed, but he shall rise again stronger than ever.

We laid our plans to siege, and gathered all we would need for the long haul. We would return the next day, rested and ready for him to run. Turns out, we wouldn't need to. We warned the villagers of Sparta off, the only chance they had was either to die or break their HF and spawn in the wilderness. We had needed to only show them Alpha's lovely sentiment to get them on board.

A bystander tested out the gate and to our shock and amazement, it opened after 2 hours of wasted time waiting on the palisade, we had the key the whole time. Upon further speculation, this may have been why we were attacked. Alpha* may not have been completely done with the area. But the facts remained, he had killed two of our beloved villagers so we proceeded as planned. Walked right into his house, summon killed him with no remorse. H&H will not be missing a winner with that one.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
The rest, as you can image was looting, talking to the few members of Sparta on, why we did as we did and what Alpha had said, and the breaking of hearths.

The legion of bears apologizes for those innocent villagers inconvenienced by this raid, I suggest you log in, leave village, log out and spawn in wilderness, from there, consult the dwarfs and thieves forum for continued employment under a Lawspeaker who gives a damn.

Also, a note for the mods, and for Jorb. We have heard from the mouths of ex-member's of Alpha's group that one of his requirements for being in the group was to give him, the Lawspeaker and his right hand, the Cheiftan, your account access information. Multiple people gave us their testimony.

Thank you, hope you enjoyed the story.
To: Woot
deffinitely, best fight i've ever gotten
Thanks man.
Woot

Re: Hippy village/Sparta Under new management

Postby Grable » Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:44 am

Hippy village... was more like Nazi-village when I was there.
Anyway good job and it is nice to see Alpha dead.

+internet to you
Grable

Postby Bown » Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:52 am

Good Job Bearlake... the best news at some days :)
Bown

Postby Kaios » Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:54 am

Kaios

Postby daemmonium » Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:04 am

Ok so basically, all I will say, is NO.

I was the chieftain of Sparta (not his right hand). So as a start, no, we didnt FORCE people to gave their account info. Nobody has my acc info, nobody has Radich's account info, nobody has Gaskin's account info, and nobody has Chewby's account info. Only account we ASKED politely was Franek Dolas II account, which was the main cook, and we were trying to keep workers on alt accounts, he accepted that, rolled a new char and gave us his account info with no drama involved.

Second of all. We moved from HippieVillage because it was unsafe. You want the real story? Then read it. When I joined HippieVillage the current LS (athanasia) wasnt playing -at all- and Alpha was the chieftain. We worked and everything was going fine. Until one day, our sewing guy left (scout) for reasons that wasnt delivered to everyone (he said that Alpha left him with no choice) . Then some shit hitted the fan, Gaskin and Alpha went near Maze's village (cant remember name now) because on several occasions people were on our walls asking for help because Maze was procastinating in wall building and their members were pillaged from time to time (We were not involved on the raidings there).

After some reckon on the place, they came back (maybe stole a thing or two -outside walls-, certainly I'm not 100% sure about that). Suddenly Maze appears near one of our walls with armor + bow. That is not the way to go if you want to settle things (specially since Maze had Alpha kinned). So he got killed, and joined our IRC channel to ramble shit.

20 minutes later that incident Bown, rambled all kind of insults available, said that HippieVillage was peaceful, made a dead threat to Alpha and quit the village.

So basically we had 2 guys left, LS + 2 others away from game. athanasia didnt want to hand LS to Alpha, so we did the logic thing and moved away. Early yesterday we "finished" the move when we moved the cows, and we were still using the clay node there. Then suddenly athanasia wants to play again and start recruiting random people (were random until today), and someone pclaimed the silk farm, and that's why I said "finished", since we didnt move that and our silk alt was there. Alpha went there, killed the guy with the claim, and recovered -OUR- silk.

The other villager from your village that died was 1/2 minimap away from our walls (you can go and see the scents by yourself when you please).

So basically what you did is taking your revenge against Alpha, with the whole village, which I dont find bad actually. But when you standed outside my house and said to my alt "Log in, give me your equipment and you can walk out freely" I found that you were not only taking revenge, but doing exactly the same you QQ about.

Also, you should go SE from Sparta and you will see the actual griefers/killers in our SG. We were still settling to actually pillage the entire place, and feel free to keep looking for scents anywhere.

Anyway. After that wall of text, all I have to add, is grats on your """"raid""""", and on buying one of the pro villagers we had. Hope you make a good necklace with all that pearls you stole me ;D .
Do you want see right through the devil's eyes?
You must have seen the ground where they all stood before
I was a young man then, I was a young man then
Spending my time on the killing floor
Be more than you seem to be
Joy of labour sets you free.
daemmonium

Postby SpiderJerusalem » Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:10 am

20 minutes later that incident Bown, rambled all kind of insults available, said that HippieVillage was peaceful, made a dead threat to Alpha and quit the village.

thats bullshit, Bown is like the most peacefull guy I met in HnH and did more for old HV than everybody else( that was before you joined though).

But anyway, I like that the other villagers weren't attacked, most of old HV were decent guys
-Bottleneck-
SpiderJerusalem

Postby daemmonium » Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:13 am

SpiderJerusalem wrote:

thats bullshit, Bown is like the most peacefull guy I met in HnH and did more for old HV than everybody else( that was before you joined though).

But anyway, I like that the other villagers weren't attacked, most of old HV were decent guys

He is one of the most peacefull guy I met in HnH too (Why would he quit a village for 1 defensive kill, if not?).
Also the others villagers of HV were not attacked probably because they gave their equipment or sold our place. If that's decent for you, then yes, they are decent.
daemmonium

Postby SpiderJerusalem » Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:14 am

daemmonium wrote:
SpiderJerusalem wrote:

He is one of the most peacefull guy I met in HnH too (Why would he quit a village for 1 defensive kill, if not?).
Also the others villagers of HV were not attacked probably because they gave their equipment or sold our place. If that's decent for you, then yes, they are decent.

Well I meant that Gaskin and Radich are good guys I like.I never met you ingame so I don't know if I can say the same about you, but that doesn't mather.
-Bottleneck-
SpiderJerusalem

Postby Woot » Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:34 am

daemmonium wrote:Ok so basically, all I will say, is NO.

I was the chieftain of Sparta (not his right hand). So as a start, no, we didnt FORCE people to gave their account info. Nobody has my acc info, nobody has Radich's account info, nobody has Gaskin's account info, and nobody has Chewby's account info. Only account we ASKED politely was Franek Dolas II account, which was the main cook, and we were trying to keep workers on alt accounts, he accepted that, rolled a new char and gave us his account info with no drama involved.

If this is true, I'm sorry, we were misinformed

daemmonium wrote:someone claimed the silk farm, and that's why I said "finished", since we didnt move that and our silk alt was there. Alpha went there, killed the guy with the claim, and recovered -OUR- silk.

You walked away from it, You didn't even kill the claim holder, No talking was done, alpha killed an innocent silkmaker, and was unrepentant when approached, Face it, your lawspeaker is retarded, and when he realized I was going to kill him, and he knew nobody strong enough to stop me, he took steps to save his equipment, which is why, when I slaughtered him, he was wearing heavily damaged bronze plate, rather than the excellent steelplate he was reputed to wear, I later discovered that plate to be previously worn by my silkmaker, I ask you this, why was there no steps to save you your pearls?
Live with it.

daemmonium wrote:The other villager from your village that died was 1/2 minimap away from our walls (you can go and see the scents by yourself when you please).

I know the exact circumstances under which my friend died, location doesn't matter, if you attempt to misconstrue the facts again to support your victim ploy, I will call you out on your bullshit. Do you not see that screenshot with me standing over the body? We have alpha memorized you fool.

daemmonium wrote:So basically what you did is taking your revenge against Alpha, with the whole village, which I dont find bad actually. But when you standed outside my house and said to my alt "Log in, give me your equipment and you can walk out freely" I found that you were not only taking revenge, but doing exactly the same you QQ about.

I did discuss this with you in the IRC, The guy who demanded the merchants robe was over-reacting, in attack mode, and that was because you took a swing at our chief, a bad move on your part, and in this discussion on IRC I assured you we would not be tracking you with the scents, as you were not our main target. do you not recall this?
And I'd like to point out, that even though you attacked our fearless leader, we had the good grace to let you go, We are not griefers, Alpha is, I'm not a white knight here, IE I'm keeping your pearls, Alpha before now, had the good sense to leave us in peace, when he killed my silkmaker he fucked up.

daemmonium wrote:Also, you should go SE from Sparta and you will see the actual griefers/killers in our SG. We were still settling to actually pillage the entire place, and feel free to keep looking for scents anywhere.

I was very very careful to get this right actually, I took samples and tested them on alpha*s house before making the claim

daemmonium wrote:Anyway. After that wall of text, all I have to add, is grats on your """"raid""""", and on buying one of the pro villagers we had. Hope you make a good necklace with all that pearls you stole me ;D .

already covered you on the pearls complaint, as for wall of text, look at your own, but I guess I'm ahead by one now
Also, thanks for the congratulations, it means a lot.

PS. I'm not the lawspeaker, nor the chief, but a humble hirdsmen, Please feel free to PM me if anyone has any notion that alpha is regrouping, this man does not know how to treat people, especially his own villagers, keep that in mind when dealing with this man
To: Woot
deffinitely, best fight i've ever gotten
Thanks man.
Woot

Postby daemmonium » Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:51 am

(As for the walltext I was refering to mine actually)

I absolutely understand your point of view, and your actions. I accepted your "apologies" on IRC, but I was just setting that stuff clear, isnt this a drama thread anyway?

About the pearls, I wasnt QQing or complaining, just wishing you good luck, didnt I did that on IRC too? :)

I didnt tried to minsconstruct the facts, I was not there and I cannot be 100% sure about some stuff you know. I can say my point of view of the things, but all in all it will always reduce to the next fact: You got 2 villagers killed, and you seeked for revenge, you used the tools you have (people not happy with Alpha's way of leading) and make your way in, made your revenge, and pillaged the village. I'm not complaining at all, that sounds like stuff I'd do if my fellow villagers get killed.

All I tried to do is adding the other side of the history, because, as we all know, there are always 2 sides. And some stuff wasnt true, specially the part were I was some evil right hand of the worst evil doer Alpha, and his way of forcing people to give account infos and raep them overnight :lol:
daemmonium

Next

Return to In Congress Assembled