Hippy village/Sparta Under new management

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Hippy village/Sparta Under new management

Postby Woot » Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:02 am

Gotcha, sorry for the chief stab, carry on my wayward son.

I'm sorry this fell back on you and the rest of them, what we'd like to see is you all breaking apart to join up with healthier communities individually, Suffice to say, staying in the same area is not an option, as alpha may use you as a launching pad to regain his "former glory" I'd say it's for the best, there were obvious problems there, we at bear lake are well aware of the fact that many many hippy villagers are non violent and decent people, which is why belongings were taken but not lives, hearthfires are busted (just in case someone does not have the strength to break theirs) you are all free to start new lives with good friends, feel free to move in pairs, or large groups so as to not lose touch with pals, but do not bring alpha, or you could be robbed again, due to bad decisions made on his part, and perhaps next time, not by people trying to not feel like asshole griefers tomorrow
To: Woot
deffinitely, best fight i've ever gotten
Thanks man.
Woot

Postby novaalpha » Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:25 am

Good job.
novaalpha

Postby Woot » Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:27 am

novaalpha wrote:Good job.

Why thank you.
Thanks man.
Woot

Postby Bown » Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:03 pm

daemmonium wrote:Ok so basically, all I will say, is NO.

Second of all. We moved from HippieVillage because it was unsafe. You want the real story? Then read it. When I joined HippieVillage the current LS (athanasia) wasnt playing -at all- and Alpha was the chieftain. We worked and everything was going fine. Until one day, our sewing guy left (scout) for reasons that wasnt delivered to everyone (he said that Alpha left him with no choice) . Then some shit hitted the fan, Gaskin and Alpha went near Maze's village (cant remember name now) because on several occasions people were on our walls asking for help because Maze was procastinating in wall building and their members were pillaged from time to time (We were not involved on the raidings there).

Scout dont want leave the town with scout... but he want with his alt... why alpha dont want that scout building the town to a better place for us.. alpha was blocking all discuss about this... and alpha dont want that scout as char for town which make sewing or another... so has alpha kicked scout out of town... he dont want leave the town but alpha hase give him no chance...

Alpha has Atacked Kid one of Maze villagers ... he say in village chat this was a test what equiment have kid ... this was hrs before Alphas was with Gaskin near his village...

daemmonium wrote:After some reckon on the place, they came back (maybe stole a thing or two -outside walls-, certainly I'm not 100% sure about that). Suddenly Maze appears near one of our walls with armor + bow. That is not the way to go if you want to settle things (specially since Maze had Alpha kinned). So he got killed, and joined our IRC channel to ramble shit.

Maze was friend of many townpeople and is still one and he want nothing to do killing other HV member except Alpha... and thats is what alpha dond unterstand... he has killed maze with a reason what was not a reason for all HV member excepts alpha... and when a friend came to me with fully equiment for combat... i dont think he want kill me... why also do to this... its a friend...

The reason why maze was with fully equiment near HV was why Alpha attacked Kid... not for Killing some HV people... and he has do not killing any HV people... he was a friend of some :)

daemmonium wrote:20 minutes later that incident Bown, rambled all kind of insults available, said that HippieVillage was peaceful, made a dead threat to Alpha and quit the village.

I leave the town to another reasons... the main reason was scout kick...and why Alpha go and go to one man Show... and all other the Slave for him working day at day for him with no saying his Feedback about something... not why maze kill... but this a second reason... i was really hope it gone better when town are finisch but day at day it was going bad more bad... and i am lost the love to play game more and more... now i am in a good town with good people and we working together not for one person...

and alpha say to me in village chat as first ... "Alpha hope i settle far away from city"... this was a dead threat to me... i answer about this some uncontrolled while i am pissed about this why he make a death thread to me and i have nothing do against tow.... i have really hard work for town... and i know you was online... why you talking another story as this was in chat you have seen it...

When you talk about the True... then tell the true he is really the True... and all other exHV have the same death thread from alpha or the order HV dont trade with him... but all they go peacefull out of town dont have make something against town... and leave his hard work in past for town...

the only what i make is to say my feedback why i leave the town... i am not a human they go without speak... and i go peaceful... then when not... why i can talking with all exhvler ecept you and gaskin they are unkinned and Alpha they are unfriendly to me???...
Last edited by Bown on Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bown

Postby Gaskin » Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:08 pm

Bown wrote:the only what i make is to say my opionion why i leave the town... i am not a human they go without speak... and i go peaceful... then when not why i can talking with all exhvler ecept you alpha and gaskin friendly???...

Can I have one example I wasn't friendly to a person that didnt attack me ? The whole post seems pretty derptalk.
Gaskin

Postby daemmonium » Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:12 pm

Oh Bownie Bown, your english is still as awesome as always as I can see.

Aaaaanyway, Maze was perfectly killed. He might be your friend, but he wasnt mine, or some of the others (or Alpha). I do not like people around with bows and equipment (I could have been killed that very one day, srs bznz Bown).

I never did anything to you, and I certainly didnt killed Maze, and I certainly didnt kill any from Bear Lake or griefed them, and I'm not defending Alpha as he can defend himself. So why do you ramble all that stuff, that is SO impossible to read, to me?

y u so problem w/ me breda?

(Also, did you ever tried to talk with me, you would have been able to do it. You just didnt)
Do you want see right through the devil's eyes?
You must have seen the ground where they all stood before
I was a young man then, I was a young man then
Spending my time on the killing floor
Be more than you seem to be
Joy of labour sets you free.
daemmonium

Postby SpiderJerusalem » Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:19 pm

daemmonium wrote:Oh Bownie Bown, your english is still as awesome as always as I can see.

Aaaaanyway, Maze was perfectly killed. He might be your friend, but he wasnt mine, or some of the others (or Alpha). I do not like people around with bows and equipment (I could have been killed that very one day, srs bznz Bown).

I never did anything to you, and I certainly didnt killed Maze, and I certainly didnt kill any from Bear Lake or griefed them, and I'm not defending Alpha as he can defend himself. So why do you ramble all that stuff, that is SO impossible to read, to me?

(Also, did you ever tried to talk with me, you would have been able to do it. You just didnt)

mocking his bad english is pretty low breda ;) just sayin
-Bottleneck-
SpiderJerusalem

Postby Bown » Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:23 pm

Gaskin wrote:
Bown wrote:the only what i make is to say my opionion why i leave the town... i am not a human they go without speak... and i go peaceful... then when not why i can talking with all exhvler ecept you alpha and gaskin friendly???...

Can I have one example I wasn't friendly to a person that didnt attack me ? The whole post seems pretty derptalk.

gaskin i mean i cant talk with you since you have me dekinned ... i mean not you are unfriendly :)

daemmonium wrote:Oh Bownie Bown, your english is still as awesome as always as I can see.

Maze was a friend of town except you and alpha... all other have firendly conact with him and no problem with him...

I dont have a Problem with you ... why i want talk with you???... and my last post say the true ... this you has not say... when you dont talk for alpha then ok sorry... this is then my false and i say again sorry to you :)

Edit: Edit my first Post about the real true...i hope my english is now better...
Bown

Postby Grable » Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:37 pm

And it has come down to this, attacking other people's spelling/grammar.

What a lowbob.

Either way Maze was a fine chap, my claim was neighbouring his and we were getting along well. I can and will vouch for Maze always.
Same goes for Bown and Spider.

Not sure I even know daemmonium, he probably joined after Maze and then me left. But you sure sound like an angry kid alright :)

@daemmonium: I wonder if you can speak Bown's language as good as his english is.
Grable

Postby Woot » Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:13 pm

Resolved

After a long discussion on IRC, alpha has agreed to move his village to an undisclosed location those that remain with him will be going with him, May they go in peace, and stay far away, for long enough that our bitter anger will lessen, and we can coexist in peace, Let this be a lesson to us all, to never strike first without knowing the full details, and never claim a seemingly abandoned house, in a seemingly abandoned village.

Also, public apology to daemmonium For repeatedly slaying nude alts, demanding of his merchants robe, and slandering his name, we were pretty pissed off, and still are, but the focus is on alpha, who acted with the element of surprise when A dialogue could have been opened, and the situation resolved without bloodshed, and on ourselves, who moved in rather rapidly upon learning of it's abandonment.

Sparta is no longer going to be pressured with our presence, on the agreement of "out of sight, out of mind" they will be given an adequate amount of time to pack and re-settle far enough away so we don't have to worry about our farmers and silkers dying.

Edit* as a side note, the resentment with alpha is still there, but the agreement was reached with his villagers in mind, We've met a few former hippy villagers, and on the whole, they've seemed to be pretty pleasant, so his loyal backing may be seeing something we're not, our war is with him, and those who involve themselves with him to the ends of becoming violent with our villagers. For the sake of our non combatants, both parties have agreed to cease aggression.

Have a great world, Spartans
Thanks man.
Woot

PreviousNext

Return to In Congress Assembled