The hunt for CRF

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

The hunt for CRF

Postby taken_by_robots » Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:07 am

Recently I've found evidence of Crf NW grids. After speaking with people who claim to be raided by him, it's pretty clear it's him that's been rolling around and not a copy cat.

I've yet to get any valid scents, but have seen settlements supposedly vandalized by him. He raided my village in w4 by attacking us after we arranged a trade, after the trade he killed me and half of my villagers. I want to end his w5 reign.

I've had a few leads so far aside from finding out he resides in the NW:
    He has associations with another chan user named deadlift_pro who he might be hiding with.

He has been trolling or is friends with another chan user named Tobias, where he gets half his spam and nonsense trolling from.

He has recently been posting on 420chan and may be after any affiliated settlements.

I'm offering a five pearl bounty for him, but you have to substantiate the claim.

If you have information on CRF, would like to post a bounty, or share stories of his retardation, please chime in.
ImageImageImage
Tobias... you blow hard!
taken_by_robots

Re: The hunt for CRF

Postby Vigilance » Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:09 am

good luck.
"Tosak gets the guys undressed faster than their girlfriends can." -NaoWhut
http://i.imgur.com/5cQiL.png http://i.imgur.com/lYyAA.png
Vigilance

Postby Wilkommen » Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:06 am

I remember back in world 3 when crf was with our village. He got mad and broke all our cupboards. Good times. I miss his antics.

taken_by_robots wrote:He has been trolling or is friends with another chan user named Tobias, where he gets half his spam and nonsense trolling from.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Stop being a silly Tobias.
Wilkommen

Postby Tietovallu » Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:31 am

taken_by_robots wrote:
    He has associations with another chan user named deadlift_pro who he might be hiding with.

I'm more interested in his companion. If you manage to kill him, PM me and we will discuss the bounty.
Stop the modern anti-semitism! All support for Israel!
Tietovallu

Return to In Congress Assembled