Odditown finally raided. (Day 1 Palisade )

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Odditown finally raided. (Day 1 Palisade )

Postby Oddity » Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:09 pm

burgingham wrote:There are no better people in this game when it comes to dedication and teamwork. Sodom was a great achievement (in game terms) and I like being part of the best. Besides you played with them too ;)

Yeah, Sodom was fun and probably the best village this game will ever see. But what is the deal with them being such carebears? And I thought most of "them" were no longer with you but you merged with a bunch of Koreans and stuff.
jadamkaz wrote:ah i remember my run in with odditown they are good ppl im sure the only reason they killed ME is because they are troll hunters and i was a troll
Oddity

Re: Odditown finally raided. ( Pics added)

Postby PillowPants » Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:14 pm

burgingham wrote:
Oddity wrote:Man, how do you play with such pussies?

There are no better people in this game when it comes to dedication and teamwork. Sodom was a great achievement (in game terms) and I like being part of the best. Besides you played with them too ;)

Alright kids.

No need to go on thinking y'all are superior.
Heads might explode from it already being bloated.

I "yelled" at you because I just want to know why a big, prosperous village with its many racks of cheese needed to go steal some poor man's cheese.

And I would like to apologize as well for stealing the thread away.
This is the last thing I will post in here.
Now go ahead guys and post sweet-nothings about me to keep your egos intact. ;)
"Forget your lust for the rich man's gold, all that you need is in your soul"
PillowPants

Postby cloakblade » Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:18 pm

PillowPants wrote:And I would like to apologize as well for stealing the thread away.

Don't worry it was Burg stealing cheese or fart jokes.
cloakblade

Postby Dusk » Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:24 pm

sabinati wrote:well now that a challenger has stepped up you should be a little more entertained! someone worth killing, eh?~

this a million times.

The gauntlet has been thrown. How does Odditown respond?
Dusk

Postby Oddity » Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:31 pm

PillowPants wrote:I "yelled" at you because I just want to know why a big, prosperous village with its many racks of cheese needed to go steal some poor man's cheese.

More free resources!
jadamkaz wrote:ah i remember my run in with odditown they are good ppl im sure the only reason they killed ME is because they are troll hunters and i was a troll
Oddity

Postby Jackard » Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:34 pm

PillowPants wrote:I "yelled" at you because I just want to know why a big, prosperous village with its many racks of cheese needed to go steal some poor man's cheese.

Because why the hell not? Claim your shit, newbie.
Jackard

Postby burgingham » Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:47 pm

Oddity wrote:
burgingham wrote:There are no better people in this game when it comes to dedication and teamwork. Sodom was a great achievement (in game terms) and I like being part of the best. Besides you played with them too ;)

Yeah, Sodom was fun and probably the best village this game will ever see. But what is the deal with them being such carebears? And I thought most of "them" were no longer with you but you merged with a bunch of Koreans and stuff.

No you got that wrong. In world 4 I was playing with some russians and koreans. Sodom started their own project and it somewhat fell apart. Many then returned to me, but at the same time many of the hardest workers never even started playing in world 4. In world 5 with the better LP system and a little break most burned out people returned and now we are almost back to our old, awesome team with people like Avu, DoG or Windforce.
burgingham

Postby Windforce » Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:00 pm

PillowPants wrote:
burgingham wrote:
Oddity wrote:Man, how do you play with such pussies?

There are no better people in this game when it comes to dedication and teamwork. Sodom was a great achievement (in game terms) and I like being part of the best. Besides you played with them too ;)

Alright kids.

No need to go on thinking y'all are superior.
Heads might explode from it already being bloated.

I "yelled" at you because I just want to know why a big, prosperous village with its many racks of cheese needed to go steal some poor man's cheese.

And I would like to apologize as well for stealing the thread away.
This is the last thing I will post in here.
Now go ahead guys and post sweet-nothings about me to keep your egos intact. ;)

Not saying its right or wrong but if I saw unclaimed stuff, I'm taking it even if its only 10 blueberries and I have 3 cupboards of it at home, its more food for the tummy.
Lilith Ravenclaw
Lawspeaker - City of Bevelle (World 3)
Windforce

Postby DatOneGuy » Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:22 pm

4/4 Mature Hearthlings agree - No claim, fair game.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Hi. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
DatOneGuy

Postby aso11 » Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:19 am

DatOneGuy wrote:5/5 Mature Hearthlings agree - No claim, fair game.
"Normal" is only a difficulty level in video games - Aso11
Jackard: Koya only raises the lynx so he can molest it later
Koya: What means "molest" ? Translator cannot translate it or do it with no logics...
"And no im not native to english, I was born in the usa." - A very bad troll.
aso11

PreviousNext

Return to In Congress Assembled