French Village

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: French Village

Postby borka » Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:13 pm

crazychris - just PM me :D
Java 8 - manually downloads - good to check for actual versions url here:
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=40331
Remember what the dormouse said: Feed your head Feed your head
borka

Postby kiro51 » Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:57 pm

Borka, are you french ? I am :) And I'm looking for a village to join. I've started playing 2 days ago, but now I've got nothing to do except trying to find some bones to make a saw haha !

I'll PM you ^^
kiro51

Postby CrazyChris » Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:32 pm

Glad to see the game isnt that frenchless after all :D
CrazyChris

Postby b_anon » Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:41 pm

CrazyChris wrote:Glad to see the game isnt that frenchless after all :D

Yep. More the more people that will sell out their allies and surrender to a person with 1/3 of their military force the better.
b_anon

Postby Saphireking65 » Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:26 pm

b_anon wrote:
CrazyChris wrote:Glad to see the game isnt that frenchless after all :D

Yep. More the more people that will sell out their allies and surrender to a person with 1/3 of their military force the better.

They way people play, you would think 80% of the population were French.
Jackard wrote:
Sotsa wrote:I'm sad to see a wizard has shrunk your cabin and put it in a bottle.
better luck next time.

fucking wizards
Saphireking65

Postby WarpedWiseMan » Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:35 pm

CrazyChris wrote:
WarpedWiseMan wrote:If you want to find a French village just look for a white flag and/or follow the stench of cheese/arrogance.

Typical stereotypes of France
And I could add more.

The majority of posts about ethnicity, creed and religion on of these forums are based on racist, derogatory stereotypes. I was feeling left out.

Halagaz wrote:
WarpedWiseMan wrote:If you want to find a French village just look for a white flag and/or follow the stench of cheese/arrogance.

Still haven't swallow the Bush propaganda, even it was pretty much proved wrong, you are pretty slow man.

I don't even know what you are talking about. And even more than that I don't care about your opinions on anything I commented on about American politics. I'll put my education on the subject up against yours any day and the result will look quite similar to when that computer went up against those poor human schmucks on Jeopardy. Just call me Watson.

You are pretty terrible at English man.
btaylor wrote:I have learned that the game doesn't follow the principles of mathematics. If you want something and the game is in a good mood you can get it, whatever it is. More often than not, however, the game wants you to die.

WarpedWiseMan

Postby CrazyChris » Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:45 pm

b_anon wrote:Yep. More the more people that will sell out their allies and surrender to a person with 1/3 of their military force the better.

And when in history did France do that? Sell out allies? Surrender yes, but with a 3 to 1 advantage?
They did surrender in WW2 but the Germans had better EVERYTHING. Plus they used tactics the French never stood a chance against.

But again it might just be those stereotypes :?
CrazyChris

Postby Halagaz » Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:00 pm

WarpedWiseMan wrote:I don't even know what you are talking about. And even more than that I don't care about your opinions on anything I commented on about American politics. I'll put my education on the subject up against yours any day and the result will look quite similar to when that computer went up against those poor human schmucks on Jeopardy. Just call me Watson.

You are pretty terrible at English man.

ok Watson
Halagaz

Postby evilrich » Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:00 pm

like going around your defences? thats not unbeatable tactics just common sense.
evilrich

Postby Halagaz » Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:02 pm

CrazyChris wrote:
b_anon wrote:Yep. More the more people that will sell out their allies and surrender to a person with 1/3 of their military force the better.

And when in history did France do that? Sell out allies? Surrender yes, but with a 3 to 1 advantage?
They did surrender in WW2 but the Germans had better EVERYTHING. Plus they used tactics the French never stood a chance against.

But again it might just be those stereotypes :?

its not stereotype its Bush propaganda.
Halagaz

PreviousNext

Return to In Congress Assembled