French Village

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: French Village

Postby Halagaz » Sun May 01, 2011 10:01 am

Warped you shouldn't be that proud of yourself really, its not like the 10 past years are of great success for you guys, you can blame the french all you want, it won't make up for your now long list of pretty much exclusivly failures, military as much as diplomatic ones. And you can always claim to save to world it doesn't help much either. At least you didn't blow all the globe with the Russian, thanks to JFK. I wouldn't even think how this could have turned if a guy like Bush was on the chair at that moment, would have been pretty fun for all of us. But since then really there is nothing really to be proud of, not a single thing.

And the Arc was made for the Austerlitz battle, they are Arc in every damn major cities all over Europe, it is an old Roman habit to build Arcs for a winning battle.
Halagaz

Postby pyrale » Sun May 01, 2011 10:03 am

Halagaz wrote:...

Just let him rant, he's not worth discussing.
pyrale

Postby painhertz » Sun May 01, 2011 10:01 pm

By way of explanation, right outside the dead town of New Dragonhead, I killed two people trying to tame sheep and they had on them a total of 27 (seriously) keys on them in keyrings which were all titled in French so I was looking for the place to raid it. Unfortunatley, last night I left my character logged in a boat to put my grandson to sleep and fell asleep myself and someone sunk my ass (With the keys) lol, so it's now a moot point. This thread can now be closed.
"I shall PERSONALLY witness for you at the shiny, chrome gates of Valhalla!"
painhertz

Postby pyrale » Sun May 01, 2011 10:45 pm

Karma's a bitch :mrgreen:.

By the way, this is the third town involving dragons I hear about. Is there something special with dragons in H&H ?
pyrale

Postby boshaw » Sun May 01, 2011 10:47 pm

painhertz wrote:By way of explanation, right outside the dead town of New Dragonhead, I killed two people trying to tame sheep and they had on them a total of 27 (seriously) keys on them in keyrings which were all titled in French so I was looking for the place to raid it. Unfortunatley, last night I left my character logged in a boat to put my grandson to sleep and fell asleep myself and someone sunk my ass (With the keys) lol, so it's now a moot point. This thread can now be closed.

I'm glad you got what you deserved.
boshaw

Postby painhertz » Mon May 02, 2011 1:36 am

You can kindly you die in a car fire, sir.
painhertz

Postby painhertz » Mon May 02, 2011 1:41 am

pyrale wrote:Karma's a bitch :mrgreen:.

By the way, this is the third town involving dragons I hear about. Is there something special with dragons in H&H ?

Can't speak for anyone else, but my first town in World 4 was between ridges that were shaped like the profile of a Dragon's head.
painhertz

Postby Blouh » Mon May 02, 2011 2:06 pm

WarpedWiseMan wrote:If you want to find a French village just look for a white flag and/or follow the stench of cheese/arrogance.

Bullshit. Don't be jealous if your food is like a piece of poo.

Painhertz, I'm french and there are some french in the game. Since the V3 I always played with 10/15 french in the same village. However I wanted to change and I play with spanish.

If you want some name of french player send me a pm ;)
Blouh

Postby Gustyboy » Tue May 03, 2011 6:10 pm

We are 3-4 French players, IRL friends, and we have a decent settlement.
You can PM me if you want.
Gustyboy

Previous

Return to In Congress Assembled