being raided

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

being raided

Postby matiasdk2 » Sun May 01, 2011 8:52 pm

okey im being raided by russians , 4 outside my palisade building a ram and my allies are not online atm to come help me

if any village is hungry for battle and want to come to help ill give you all the shit you want and my eternal friendship

further details by pm , remember they are 4
matiasdk2

Re: being raided

Postby Saphireking65 » Sun May 01, 2011 8:59 pm

you have 24 hours to fuck up that ram. If they have a wall around it, build a wall in front of the gate. If they are hearthing in, build another wall inside yours so it will be harder for them to break in.
Jackard wrote:
Sotsa wrote:I'm sad to see a wizard has shrunk your cabin and put it in a bottle.
better luck next time.

fucking wizards
Saphireking65

Postby matiasdk2 » Sun May 01, 2011 9:01 pm

update : i was wrong , wasnt a ram..is a cornerpost so they will try to jail me in my house

i bet they will show up a few hours before it dry ..geez..
matiasdk2

Postby Saphireking65 » Sun May 01, 2011 9:03 pm

make alts and spam their HFs around it. They take a long time to break and they will have to leave scents. Make it difficult for them so they will just leave you alone.
Jackard wrote:
Sotsa wrote:I'm sad to see a wizard has shrunk your cabin and put it in a bottle.
better luck next time.

fucking wizards
Saphireking65

Postby boshaw » Sun May 01, 2011 9:07 pm

So what's your location? Also did they leave scents?
boshaw

Postby aserne » Sun May 01, 2011 9:15 pm

You are thiefs and killers we can prove it by ss

http://www.havenandhearth.ru/forum/show ... php?t=2963
Attachments
1_murders.jpg
1_murders.jpg (96.85 KiB) Viewed 1624 times
aserne

Postby matiasdk2 » Sun May 01, 2011 9:17 pm

well i think in a way or another im fucked up so if i give my cords and more bad people come it wont matter so ill just leave em hoping justicers hear my call and help me , i dont want to hide , i do want to figth but 4 vs 1 is very coward

as scents. .yes they leaved in front of my house

as me , i think is my fault for try to avenge my friends killed by this bastards ..good people never win i guess , but if ill fall ill wont fall alone i know what i have to do know

http://algeralith.info/HavenMap/?x=-101 ... .45&zoom=9

post above me : your friend killed my friend so i did justice , dont even try to turn me as the bad guy
i have your scents now remember ? you punched my alts ..and again i know im fucked but you are coming with me
matiasdk2

Postby DeBosh » Sun May 01, 2011 9:22 pm

matiasdk2 wrote:well i think in a way or another im fucked up so if i give my cords and more bad people come it wont matter so ill just leave em hoping justicers hear my call and help me , i dont want to hide , i do want to figth but 4 vs 1 is very coward

as scents. .yes they leaved in front of my house

as me , i think is my fault for try to avenge my friends killed by this bastards ..good people never win i guess , but if ill fall ill wont fall alone i know what i have to do know

http://algeralith.info/HavenMap/?x=-101 ... .45&zoom=9

post above me : your friend killed my friend so i did justice , dont even try to turn me as the bad guy
i have your scents now remember ? you punched my alts ..and again i know im fucked but you are coming with me

Oh my, so you're that killer? Hope you get what you deserve
DeBosh

Postby Seraphimos » Sun May 01, 2011 9:23 pm

I think no1 gonna help thief and noob killer. On russian forum there is a topic that explains situation. But im to lazy to tranlate that. We have scents of murder theft and on him. So he just too scared)
Last edited by Seraphimos on Sun May 01, 2011 9:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Time rolls on, wipe these eyes. Yesterday laughs - tomorrow cries!
Seraphimos

Postby matiasdk2 » Sun May 01, 2011 9:25 pm

so because a guy that barely speak english says im a killer all jump in his wagon ? okey
matiasdk2

Next

Return to In Congress Assembled