being raided

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: being raided

Postby Sitting_Bill » Mon May 02, 2011 2:23 am

TBH I support matias: these guys are probably also the ones who killed me, seemingly for fun:

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=18968

Edit: Retracting support....
Last edited by Sitting_Bill on Wed May 04, 2011 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
in game character: Gunnar of Hlidarendi
Sitting_Bill

Postby Killawatt » Mon May 02, 2011 3:04 am

Sitting_Bill wrote:TBH I support matias: these guys are probably also the ones who killed me, seemingly for fun:

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=18968

After seeing this, I have no empathy for them. It sickens me that'd they try to excuse killing someone like that.

I support Mat in this 100%.
Back, I guess
Killawatt

Postby Vigilance » Mon May 02, 2011 1:42 pm

matiasdk2 wrote:
Vigilance wrote:well as much as i dislike matias i honestly cannot figure out what to think of the situation.

why ? what i did to you =/? i think you are kewl =/

you killed some random nabthief then denied your name in your shitty censorjob. :lol:

anywho, more pics. i love pics. especially ones of deaths and kills... make sure you capture the death cloud, too.
"Tosak gets the guys undressed faster than their girlfriends can." -NaoWhut
http://i.imgur.com/5cQiL.png http://i.imgur.com/lYyAA.png
Vigilance

Postby lolman70 » Tue May 03, 2011 4:48 am

the noob theif got what he deserved he stole half my things and pissed me off so i gave matias some items to kill i dont know why you're calling noob he had tresspassing and theft atleast 60,000 lp which is a domain level over noob the little noob-called prick got what he deserved
lolman70

Postby Omnipotent » Tue May 03, 2011 7:53 am

lolman70 wrote:i dont know why you're calling noob he had tresspassing and theft atleast 60,000 lp

Sounds like what I log into every day. 60,000 LP is not impressive, even the slightest.
Omnipotent

Postby Jeff » Wed May 04, 2011 12:51 am

There is either a third part that pulls the strings (and i may have some ideas about who) or the op is simply a liar. Many of the Empire people got killed 3 days ago and, as far as i know, they were simply getting some water when they got killed, their keys stolen and the village raided. You were one of the raiders, it seems. Maybe the same one who tried to pull a ram near their village some days before that.
I live near their village and i've never found scents leading there. Hell, i even trade with them and they never tried to harm me (one of them has got full access into my claim and never tried to steal anything).
To be short, i can't trust your motives and this story is quite strange.
"I'm just an humble farmer, after all"
Jeff

Postby Sitting_Bill » Wed May 04, 2011 2:27 am

This story, and how it connects to my thread, is great... Its becoming so complicated!

1)"lolman" did you actually get killed? or just have stuff stolen...
2)matias do you have proof that you got the right guy? if you're claiming it was a justified revenge, you should be able to prove it.
3)Does anyone have proof that it was Empire who hired Last Vegas to kill matias?
4)And man I'm pissed that you guys got me caught in the middle of this, and that I seem to be the only one to lose my life, despite being the only one that is definitely totally innocent. I'm now probably even less advanced than "lolman"...

Cheers

Dorikas (deceased, killed by Last Vegas)
in game character: Gunnar of Hlidarendi
Sitting_Bill

Postby matiasdk2 » Wed May 04, 2011 2:37 am

well i didnt thought all this will turn in all this mess

so no i didnt take a pic when i killed their friend

as for point 3 the only proof is in our memories (the empire and mine ) i needed to escape really fast so the last thing i thought was in take screens

lolman thing is not related to empire o last vegas, he was trapped by a village near us
matiasdk2

Postby Vigilance » Wed May 04, 2011 2:46 am

lolman70 wrote:the noob theif got what he deserved he stole half my things and pissed me off so i gave matias some items to kill i dont know why you're calling noob he had tresspassing and theft atleast 60,000 lp which is a domain level over noob the little noob-called prick got what he deserved

my alt that i don't do anything on has rage and theft already.

stop sucking. thats not a lot.
"Tosak gets the guys undressed faster than their girlfriends can." -NaoWhut
http://i.imgur.com/5cQiL.png http://i.imgur.com/lYyAA.png
Vigilance

Previous

Return to In Congress Assembled