Killed by gang: Tracked to vault "Last Vegas"

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Killed by gang: Tracked to vault "Last Vegas"

Postby Sitting_Bill » Wed May 04, 2011 2:29 am

Kaios wrote:I understood what he said just fine.

Explain to me please. Its the details I want, like were people actually from empire on the raid on him... because the only scents on my body point to Last Vegas.
in game character: Gunnar of Hlidarendi
Sitting_Bill

Postby Sitting_Bill » Wed May 04, 2011 2:31 am

Jeff wrote:He can tell what he wants, but he isn't presenting any evidence. I ask for evidences against Empire.
matiasdk2 wrote:okey i gonna repeat it for a last time

empire said people from last vegas to aid em ..last vegas arrived to the empire (2 or 3 people) so i escaped , they 5 (or 4 ) tracked me and in the way killed dorikas

So you were in empire before they even (supposedly) killed your friend? So maybe you're the one who raided some of them when they were in a boat, stolen their keys and gone to Empire on a killing spree?
Hell, what to you complain about, then? You're the villain of this drama, if that is.

Well it is possible that matias did this and therefore got my guy killed, but you should provide evidence as well if you are demanding that he does. I want you both to have actual evidence please. I've provided the only hard facts in this whole story afaik.

Cheers,

Gunnar
Sitting_Bill

Postby Kaios » Wed May 04, 2011 2:34 am

matiasdk2 wrote:Okay I'm gonna repeat this for the last time.

Empire called people from Last Vegas to help them. Last Vegas arrived at Empire (2 or 3 people) so I ran away. All five (or four) tracked me and on the way killed Dorikas.
Kaios

Postby matiasdk2 » Wed May 04, 2011 2:34 am

yes i killed their and broke their shit (after they killed my friend )

i dont need give any evidence againts em

i not complaining for nothing ? i just saying you talking without know shit

they killed my friend , i killed em , they called last vegas , killed dorikas and now i have a few russians stalking me

i do care ? no i dont ..everyone dies soon or latter is part of the game

the point here is they are not innocent of dorikas death , they knew dorikas wasnt who was looking for ...just killed him for the lulz

and i know even when i just tryed to make justice now i'll pay for all this but again i accept it ,

as for empire , they know this not ended ..they cant have last vegas guarding their ass forever and now they killed dorikas (another inocent) , im just waiting they recover a bit before strike again
matiasdk2

Postby Jeff » Wed May 04, 2011 2:35 am

Sitting_Bill wrote:
Jeff wrote:He can tell what he wants, but he isn't presenting any evidence. I ask for evidences against Empire.
matiasdk2 wrote:okey i gonna repeat it for a last time

empire said people from last vegas to aid em ..last vegas arrived to the empire (2 or 3 people) so i escaped , they 5 (or 4 ) tracked me and in the way killed dorikas

So you were in empire before they even (supposedly) killed your friend? So maybe you're the one who raided some of them when they were in a boat, stolen their keys and gone to Empire on a killing spree?
Hell, what to you complain about, then? You're the villain of this drama, if that is.

Well it is possible that matias did this and therefore got my guy killed, but you should provide evidence as well if you are demanding that he does. I want you both to have actual evidence please. I've provided the only hard facts in this whole story afaik.

Cheers,

Gunnar

Actually, he posted the evidence on what i'm telling about in his thread
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=18959&start=10#p220899
That's Empire. He's got criminal acts on. And the scents are still there. I'm not a member of the village, so i can't actually get them.
Edit: Then post the evidence your other friend was killed by them. We've only got your killing spree as now, that means, they're the innocent ones as now.
Edit2: And i'm still waiting about the evidences about Dorikas' death by hand of Empire. With scents pointing to their village.
"I'm just an humble farmer, after all"
Jeff

Postby matiasdk2 » Wed May 04, 2011 2:41 am

yet you just post another evidence againts em ..i summoned that guy with the scents he left when attacked my alt at my place

as for screen of my friend being killed i dont have it , who would said a simple revenge would turn in all this mess ?

again to be honest i dont care what you think , if you are that sure they are innocent why you not come to kill me ? ill wait happy for it =/
matiasdk2

Postby Jeff » Wed May 04, 2011 2:49 am

matiasdk2 wrote:yet you just post another evidence againts em ..i summoned that guy with the scents he left when attacked my alt at my place

as for screen of my friend being killed i dont have it , who would said a simple revenge would turn in all this mess ?

again to be honest i dont care what you think , if you are that sure they are innocent why you not come to kill me ? ill wait happy for it =/

There aren't any fires there, anyway. And they weren't even before. Again, all we've got is the evidence of your killing spree. The only justice, here, it would be killing you.
I'm not a fighter. I don't even like pvp, but i like trading, and they were my trading partners. That's why i'm quite angry about this situation. This was a safe haven until you came.
Edit: and the pork you slaughtered were part of a trade they were going to conclude with me.
Last edited by Jeff on Wed May 04, 2011 2:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jeff

Postby Sitting_Bill » Wed May 04, 2011 2:50 am

Kaios wrote:
matiasdk2 wrote:Okay I'm gonna repeat this for the last time.

Empire called people from Last Vegas to help them. Last Vegas arrived at Empire (2 or 3 people) so I ran away. All five (or four) tracked me and on the way killed Dorikas.

Thanks man. So he admits raiding empire. So he's guilty of that.

matiasdk2 wrote:yes i killed their and broke their shit (after they killed my friend )
i dont need give any evidence againts em
i not complaining for nothing ? i just saying you talking without know shit
they killed my friend , i killed em , they called last vegas , killed dorikas and now i have a few russians stalking me
i do care ? no i dont ..everyone dies soon or latter is part of the game
the point here is they are not innocent of dorikas death , they knew dorikas wasnt who was looking for ...just killed him for the lulz
and i know even when i just tryed to make justice now i'll pay for all this but again i accept it ,
as for empire , they know this not ended ..they cant have last vegas guarding their ass forever and now they killed dorikas (another inocent) , im just waiting they recover a bit before strike again

What friend was this? Because lolman is claiming that you did it because someone STOLE from him. Is that true? Seems like you perhaps overreacted. Also, just because 1 person in Empire did something, doesn't mean you are justified in killing a random person from there without evidence that you got the right man. Whats the point? You just escalated this feud, and I'm the one who suffered.
Yes, dying is "part of the game". Avoiding death by trying to negotiate instead of just attacking people stronger than you is also part of it...

Jeff wrote:Actually, he posted the evidence on what i'm telling about in his thread
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=18959&start=10#p220899
That's Empire. He's got criminal acts on. And the scents are still there. I'm not a member of the village, so i can't actually get them.
Edit: Then post the evidence your other friend was killed by them. We've only got your killing spree as now, that means, they're the innocent ones as now.
Edit2: And i'm still waiting about the evidences about Dorikas' death by hand of Empire. With scents pointing to their village.

I have been saying, if you will reread, that I dont have evidence that it was empire, thats just what they said to me. As far as I'm concerned its only the guys from Last Vegas who are directly guilty of killing Dorikas, I have no quarrel with Empire, it seems like they are justified in going for revenge.

Matias do you have scents on your property? How much longer will they last? Cause I"m going away tomorrow until next monday, so I can't track them to see where they point until then. If someone else could do that, we could say for definite probably whether the raid on Matias and the murder of Dorikas were both committed by Last Vegas.

Cheers

Gunnar
Sitting_Bill

Postby Jeff » Wed May 04, 2011 2:54 am

Sitting_Bill wrote:I have been saying, if you will reread, that I dont have evidence that it was empire, thats just what they said to me. As far as I'm concerned its only the guys from Last Vegas who are directly guilty of killing Dorikas, I have no quarrel with Empire, it seems like they are justified in going for revenge.
Cheers
Gunnar

I was talking with him, though. I already know you haven't got anything against Empire. I'm sorry your thread got derailed, but the matters are quite interwined as it seems.
Jeff

Postby Sitting_Bill » Wed May 04, 2011 2:59 am

Jeff wrote:
Sitting_Bill wrote:I have been saying, if you will reread, that I dont have evidence that it was empire, thats just what they said to me. As far as I'm concerned its only the guys from Last Vegas who are directly guilty of killing Dorikas, I have no quarrel with Empire, it seems like they are justified in going for revenge.
Cheers
Gunnar

I was talking with him, though. I already know you haven't got anything against Empire. I'm sorry your thread got derailed, but the matters are quite interwined as it seems.

Thats fine, derail away :)

I'm finding this pretty interesting, nice feud erupting... even though I died, this is the most drama I've ever got in a video game (yeah, my first time playing h&h). And this matter is not the only drama in my part of the world...

I'm just trying to be a roughly impartial negotiator now. Do you know if Empire would be willing to accept compensation from matias? Matias would you be willing to offer it? That way I won't get the Last Vegas guys going up and down my river again.

Cheers,

Gunnar
Sitting_Bill

PreviousNext

Return to In Congress Assembled