Killed by gang: Tracked to vault "Last Vegas"

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Killed by gang: Tracked to vault "Last Vegas"

Postby matiasdk2 » Wed May 04, 2011 3:03 am

i raieded empire ? yes i did and im proud of it , they deserved it dont matter what X person comes to this thread to try negate it , they and me know it and thats enough for me.

i guess they will last 2 days more maybe ? fell free to track em , they will point to last vegas execpt for 2 that will say the perpetrador is death (the guy i summoned in that screen jeff posted )

kill the murderer wastn enough for me , they made my friend quit so i took it a bit far

lolman case have nothing to do with this case , he was stolen from someone else a few weeks ago and i killed him , lolman was responding to someone who pointed that case

you arent suffering cause of me , its not my fault at all they took that way , saw you and decided to kill you

they are guilty as i am and thats it , im done with this matter
matiasdk2

Postby Sitting_Bill » Wed May 04, 2011 3:06 am

matiasdk2 wrote:i raieded empire ? yes i did and im proud of it , they deserved it dont matter what X person comes to this thread to try negate it , they and me know it and thats enough for me.

i guess they will last 2 days more maybe ? fell free to track em , they will point to last vegas execpt for 2 that will say the perpetrador is death (the guy i summoned in that screen jeff posted )

kill the murderer wastn enough for me , they made my friend quit so i took it a bit far

lolman case have nothing to do with this case , he was stolen from someone else a few weeks ago and i killed him , lolman was responding to someone who pointed that case

you arent suffering cause of me , its not my fault at all they took that way , saw you and decided to kill you

Don't think Empire meant to kill me. Their hired guns were just nasty guys. And you'd seriously rather die than make a peace offer?
in game character: Gunnar of Hlidarendi
Sitting_Bill

Postby matiasdk2 » Wed May 04, 2011 3:09 am

and thats was my point , those guys (last vegas ) only wanted kill people then killed you but the empire was who bhrough them and didnt said "is not him , stop" ,for me they are guilty too

peace ? if they want peace then they will have it ..

what i want ? nothing , actually i wont beg for my life or such thing
matiasdk2

Postby Jeff » Wed May 04, 2011 3:26 am

I don't even know if Empire people are playing anymore. The one i usually talked with, although being still alive, hasn't logged on since the day of the massacre. Just the bride of the (dead) village chief still play sometimes. They may have quitted as well.
matiasdk2 wrote:i raieded empire ? yes i did and im proud of it , they deserved it dont matter what X person comes to this thread to try negate it , they and me know it and thats enough for me.

The screen was taken by your thread, by the way. You posted that yourself.
In the end you weren't able to present any evidence against them, so as far as we know you were the first evildoer of this drama. You call your supposed revenge right yet you opened a thread to have help when they wanted to revenge their friends as well hiding that fact until they unmasked your doings.
As facts stand, you're the one that caused all of this and the guiltest of all of them. I can only hope they'll pursue you to death again and again until you quit as well. Thanks for ruining my game.
"I'm just an humble farmer, after all"
Jeff

Postby matiasdk2 » Wed May 04, 2011 3:39 am

your tears only bring more fun to my game and if they didnt quit they will soon when i strike for 3rd time

and i guess now you said all this i figured wheres your village , see you soon
matiasdk2

Postby Jeff » Wed May 04, 2011 3:46 am

matiasdk2 wrote:your tears only bring more fun to my game and if they didnt quit they will soon when i strike for 3rd time

and i guess now you said all this i figured wheres your village , see you soon

Oh, yeah, as you haven't done just enough to ruin that area. In the end, you're nothing more than a griefer.
"I'm just an humble farmer, after all"
Jeff

Postby matiasdk2 » Wed May 04, 2011 3:51 am

I dont care , i had fair reasons to do what i done . You think i'm a griefer ? i dont care ...really ..your words just gone like a fart in the wind
So keept coming the QQ it just give me more satisfaction .
matiasdk2

Postby Sitting_Bill » Thu May 12, 2011 5:20 pm

Can someone give me the gist of the last couple pages on this thread:

http://www.havenandhearth.ru/forum/show ... php?t=2963

which I think perhaps has relevance to this matter... but Google translate sucks.

Cheers

Gunnar
in game character: Gunnar of Hlidarendi
Sitting_Bill

Postby boshaw » Thu May 12, 2011 8:14 pm

Las Vegas is a Taar vault, i suggest you brickwall your places by now if you haven't already.
boshaw

Postby zenscrotum » Thu May 12, 2011 8:35 pm

These guys busted into my Fort 3 days ago (And I mean literally had a guy beat my pally down with a sledgehammer.) they managed to kill an alt and stole my leather/wrought iron and ropes???? Weird guys.

(Shit, this is Painhertz, was checking my account page. Not trying to fool anyone.)
Last edited by zenscrotum on Thu May 12, 2011 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zenscrotum

PreviousNext

Return to In Congress Assembled