hypersexeploit

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: hypersexeploit

Postby Juanito » Thu May 05, 2011 10:31 pm

boshaw wrote:
Juanito wrote:
DatOneGuy wrote:Him among with a few others define a playing style that most people ignore or consider pointless

Their "playing style" mostly consist in pissing off everyone they can, acting "cool" aka childish while they're alive and crybabing in the forums when they die

I enjoy how you define our group based off one member, I'm guessing you're still butthurt over the Winterfell raid.

We didn't lose anything valuable at that raid, how long was the server running? one week, 2? We didn't cry, we didn't move, we rebuilded everything, improved our defenses and since that day we didn't stop killing all the scum around us.
Casually playing since W2.
Juanito

Postby Aracos » Thu May 05, 2011 10:40 pm

If they got raided like us they would have made a post like thisone and quited haha, oh also they would have say something like.. fuck devs or.. sodom gets things from devs ilegaly or another kind of bullshit.

:lol: :lol:
Winter is coming...
Aracos

Postby boshaw » Thu May 05, 2011 10:50 pm

Aracos wrote:If they got raided like us they would have made a post like thisone and quited haha, oh also they would have say something like.. fuck devs or.. sodom gets things from devs ilegaly or another kind of bullshit.

:lol: :lol:

Boshaw wrote:I enjoy how you define our group based off one member

I do enjoy your lovely assumptions you make based off of Klaue. Clearly we are all cry babies and quit whenever we get raided, proven fact from previous worlds i guess.
boshaw

Postby NaoWhut » Thu May 05, 2011 11:07 pm

Yeah man, i quit years ago.
ImageImage
NaoWhut

Previous

Return to In Congress Assembled