Kaizokuroofs Murder spree

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Kaizokuroofs Murder spree

Postby Lithorn » Sun May 08, 2011 12:35 am

Hey Valten, Nao, Why don'tcha post what ya did to the Diamond Rangers the other day. I'm curious since all I heard was a gate alt got killed and everyone online was murdered. I wanna see pics man
Lithorn

Postby boshaw » Sun May 08, 2011 12:55 am

Lithorn wrote:Hey Valten, Nao, Why don'tcha post what ya did to the Diamond Rangers the other day. I'm curious since all I heard was a gate alt got killed and everyone online was murdered. I wanna see pics man

please do share this story nao
boshaw

Postby Valten21 » Sun May 08, 2011 1:03 am

Well, we were a little torn about that one. I didn't want to write a story because no one from the last 6-7 villages we raided didn't give a fuck, but my friend did want me to write a story.. so he made a little post about it on the topic "fail boat chasers"..... I didn't think anyone was interested, if anyone would prefer in a post similar to my other raid topics, I suuuuupose I can write it. No gate alt's were killed, I caught their LS by himself and straight up murdered him, he had keys. Summon killed another dood. That's it.
You may have foiled the plans of BAD-EVIL this time, but there is no rest for the wicked.
Valten21

Postby Sarchi » Sun May 08, 2011 1:26 am

NaoWhut wrote:Image

I see that you know about the good ol' leather ball trick, huh? ;)

God there's no telling how many people I got with that...
Sarchi

Postby Lithorn » Sun May 08, 2011 1:37 am

Postby Valten21 » Sat May 07, 2011 7:03 pm
Well, we were a little torn about that one. I didn't want to write a story because no one from the last 6-7 villages we raided didn't give a fuck, but my friend did want me to write a story.. so he made a little post about it on the topic "fail boat chasers"..... I didn't think anyone was interested, if anyone would prefer in a post similar to my other raid topics, I suuuuupose I can write it. No gate alt's were killed, I caught their LS by himself and straight up murdered him, he had keys. Summon killed another dood. That's it.

So Merlin was just standing there and didn't even fend you off? He was AFK?
Lithorn

Postby Valten21 » Sun May 08, 2011 1:45 am

Nope, he seen me, I called down the thunder a few times, and he was pacing back and forth, I jumped out and stung him while he ran, downed him in one hit.
You may have foiled the plans of BAD-EVIL this time, but there is no rest for the wicked.
Valten21

Postby Lithorn » Sun May 08, 2011 1:53 am

Valten21 wrote:Nope, he seen me, I called down the thunder a few times, and he was pacing back and forth, I jumped out and stung him while he ran, downed him in one hit.

So he got caught outside his palisade then, and because he had his back to you that insured the hit right?
Lithorn

Postby Valten21 » Sun May 08, 2011 1:59 am

Not exactly because his back was turned to me, he just got hit moving. Voids his defense bar. And yes, he was out foraging, tracked assault scents he left agro'ing my friend. Which was settled in Redells post, it was mostly some noobs fault.
Valten21

Postby Lithorn » Sun May 08, 2011 2:00 am

Well that sucks. Got a story on killing the two from bearlake? I think that was Nao. Was he using an alt to jump? I heard a story but it confused me. I think they said it was two guys on two guys, one was jumping the other or something
Last edited by Lithorn on Sun May 08, 2011 2:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lithorn

Postby Valten21 » Sun May 08, 2011 2:01 am

lol.... Perhaps we should PM, maybe not everyone is interested in hearing our tales, especially though someone elses thread.
Valten21

PreviousNext

Return to In Congress Assembled