Looking for a ranger

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Looking for a ranger

Postby Gouryella » Wed May 04, 2011 3:03 pm

I'm looking for a ranger to track down vandalism/assault scent left from some aggressors near my house, i really know their place i just need someone who can do some justice and neutralize them from attacking my house.
I can pay with iron/wrhought/steel, and other stuff just ask me we can find a deal.
Thx
Gouryella

Re: Looking for a ranger

Postby novaalpha » Wed May 04, 2011 3:03 pm

novaalpha

Postby SpiderJerusalem » Wed May 04, 2011 3:42 pm

you should add:
who they are
where they are
if you still have the scents

and how much you pay exactly
-Bottleneck-
SpiderJerusalem

Postby liquidee » Wed May 04, 2011 4:43 pm

I also, am the victim of these idiots. I think I can answer the questions you asked then:

- who they are
basically: teletubbies again. Their village was attacking everyone on sight some time ago, so 4 brave guys entered their village with cliffjumping and kicked their sorry ass. The ones causing us problems are the two teletubbies that survived the attack. They have killed everyone in our neighborhood : /
They shouldnt be hard to kill because they are cowards. If they meet someone who is able to defend himself, they run.

- where they are
I will just post some coordinates:

my village
http://algeralith.info/HavenMap/?x=-41. ... .58&zoom=9

teletubbies camp
http://algeralith.info/HavenMap/?x=-53.77&y=4.28&zoom=9

their defence consists of 2 palisades, one near cliff. Some parts of their wall (western side) is unclaimed.

- if you still have the scents
I didnt collect any scents but they murdered my village member in front of our house, so i think that the scents are there waiting to pick up.

I am quite a poor guy, but i can give additional 5 wrought iron to the reward the OP is offering - we live very close to each other and try to survive the stupid russki attack.

Some topic about them:

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=17768&hilit=teletubbies
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=17810&p=207157&hilit=teletubbies#p207157
Moraast
liquidee

Postby SpiderJerusalem » Wed May 04, 2011 4:55 pm

well if its the tubbys you don't have to pay a ranger, the will die to some village soon anyway.everybody hates them ;)
-Bottleneck-
SpiderJerusalem

Postby novaalpha » Wed May 04, 2011 5:03 pm

Some evidence would about connection of teletubbies and these would be nice.
novaalpha

Postby Gouryella » Wed May 04, 2011 5:07 pm

I'm sorry if my topic is not so rich as asked, but i don't speak english so good... and i'm not a good teller.
Btw they are the "teletubbies" and if someone can help us in killing them i'l offer all worth i have, just pm me, we can make a deal.
I have quality 35 iron/wrhought/steel and other stuff.
They left scent today in my claim, scent of assault,vandalism, theft, and trespassing, they're kinda assaulting all people in this aerea so we have ofc murder scents too.
Thx

Gouryella

Postby liquidee » Wed May 04, 2011 5:10 pm

novaalpha wrote:Some evidence would about connection of teletubbies and these would be nice.

i think scents pointing to their place, with claim named "fort teletubbies", which is also mentioned in the posts i linked (even with coords), is enough.
liquidee

Postby Aracos » Wed May 04, 2011 7:10 pm

We are on it, we already built a gate into his city, but they are just nubs, today i almost killed 2 of them with an alt with 100 ua LOL. There are a ton of scents around them , they cant be all their life into the vault. Telettubies u have to go out from ur vault, and when u do it we will track u and kill u, u messed too much around ur grid, i cant understand how such amount of nubs could raid that amount of people.

Btw I will give keys to all the people who has scents over them and lives around the grid so u can enter and vandal the city, they city is all destroyed and their tecnology fucked, smelters, trees etc.. but the hearth vault.
Winter is coming...
Aracos

Postby boshaw » Wed May 04, 2011 8:15 pm

Fort Teletubby people still play huh? Do they still run?
boshaw

Next

Return to In Congress Assembled