Griefers of Mytishi

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Griefers of Mytishi

Postby happyface104 » Wed May 04, 2011 11:45 pm

Greetings everyone, my village and several hermits around my area have been harassed several times by a village with the name of Mytishi. It all started nice and peaceful, starting a village with my friends and greeting the players who settle near us. I came across the village of Mytishi when travelling and exploring the area, when I met with a cruel chase and a fist to the face. Being knocked out, the perpetrator said I was a thief. I never stole anything, heck, I didn't even have theft. I told him that, and he apologized, so I thought he was a pretty cool guy. Several days later, fellow villagers of mine have been harassed by the exact same play who attacked me. They too, have been accused of being a thief and was knocked out. Several times too. At this point, I wanted to fight back, but sadly, our village is still developing. Shortly after some random harassment, 2 mytishi folks barged in outside of our walls and shot at us. We fled like rabbits and hid inside our houses for hours. After they left, I carefully walked out and picked up their scents. I asked a friend from a nearby village to help track with me since my explorXperc was not that amazing. Neither were my combat stats too. And so, we came upon their village and met the bastard who knocked out my friends and me as well. I'll never forget his purple merch robe and those 2 traveller sacks he carried.

Upon seeing my friend who was WAY more powerful and menacing than me, he acted dumb, and pretended to not speak english.

You can tell his pathetic lies from the chat.

Here are some scents that I could barely find. The assault and battery scents from the attack on our poorly underdeveloped village, and several theft scents along the way to their village. Not long ago, there were several scents of assault and battery all around their village. Most likely from the harassments of others passing by.

Here are their coordinates, their village is based around the small island in the middle.
http://algeralith.info/HavenMap/?x=44.82&y=78.58&zoom=9
If anyone feels like teaching these bastards a lesson, you'll find no resistance from anyone in the region. I beg for your help.

Thanks for reading and have a good day.
Le meme generation ecks dee <;^)
happyface104

Re: Griefers of Mytishi

Postby Aracos » Wed May 04, 2011 11:51 pm

Aach.. not my grid, anyways thats a hard village to raid, unless u have a palibasher, i would try to track him while he is on and kill him while he is foraging. Good luck
Winter is coming...
Aracos

Postby happyface104 » Wed May 04, 2011 11:54 pm

Aracos wrote:Aach.. not my grid, anyways thats a hard village to raid, unless u have a palibasher, i would try to track him while he is on and kill him while he is foraging. Good luck

The thing is, I myself am too weak. I am going to be the fighter of my village, but I literally have crap combat stats. I have no experience in fighting others whatsoever, and basically, we're helpless. All we can do is just wait for them to kill us and steal all our stuff
happyface104

Postby Grog » Wed May 04, 2011 11:56 pm

or to camp one or two cornerposts with a ram (so you would need to camp 12h till you can wall in the ram, instead of needing to protect the ram for 24h)
its quiet possible to place a wall around a ram, in some areas of the island atleast
Favourite thread: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3388
Grog

Postby happyface104 » Wed May 04, 2011 11:59 pm

Grog wrote:or to camp one or two cornerposts with a ram (so you would need to camp 12h till you can wall in the ram, instead of needing to protect the ram for 24h)
its quiet possible to place a wall around a ram, in some areas of the island atleast

Well that sucks. I don't have theft or vandalism :(
happyface104

Postby Saphireking65 » Thu May 05, 2011 1:58 am

HAHA! This guy is close, and by the sounds of it, a total noob. I can help you out, PM me with more details.
Jackard wrote:
Sotsa wrote:I'm sad to see a wizard has shrunk your cabin and put it in a bottle.
better luck next time.

fucking wizards
Saphireking65

Postby potroshitel » Thu May 05, 2011 7:21 am

Hi guys.I dunno wtf is that.And I really sorry for this.U can tell my exact time of the attack?
potroshitel

Postby Grable » Thu May 05, 2011 7:49 am

Close to the x-Hippievillage. I know there are some do-gooders out there that stopped Hippievillage and Alpha, maybe they could help you.
Grable

Postby ninja_yodeler » Thu May 05, 2011 7:50 am

hey OP your from jomsborg right, <ninja here>

when artemis told me about mytishi, i thought it was some place a few grids away, the village name wont show up for me for some reason.

few days ago i got murder scents leading to this guy, and he is wearing the same crap as the dude who attacked me 2 or 3 days ago.

i'll try and get my folks to back you up, and get my vengance for him makeing me lose my aurochsen.

p.s if your not from jomsborg, then he's been griefing others in the area to, and a lot of people would like to re-arrange his bone structure into a shape representing a dude who makes you think "wow, thats what i call a beatdown"
Phaen wrote:RIP Homicidal Ninja :(
Let us reflect upon the good he was able to do during his short time in the hearthlands.
Let us remind ourselves of his bravery and willingness to fight for the safety of his friends!
Let us hope he can surpass his previous achievements in his future lives.
<3
ninja_yodeler

Postby Wisp » Thu May 05, 2011 8:17 am

I'm from Jomsborg and that guy and his friend sniped me from outside our villages palisade.

They knocked me out but luckily failed to kill me. His friend was wearing a straw hat and necromancers cape if it helps.
Jackard wrote:GREETINGS INTERNET FRIEND

WE HAVE NEVER MET BEFORE, BUT WOULD YOU LIKE TO JOIN MY UNSECRET SERVICE WHICH LACKS EVEN A COMMON PURPOSE? I HEAR SPIES GET LOTS OF ADVENTURE FOLLOWED BY HOT SEX.

PLEASE LIST YOUR CREDENTIALS IF SO. I WILL SEE WHETHER I CAN WORK YOU INTO MY ARBITRARY HIERARCHY.
Wisp

Next

Return to In Congress Assembled