Failed Boat Chasers

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Failed Boat Chasers

Postby Valten21 » Thu May 05, 2011 9:02 pm

Yeah, that's ridiculous, boat grifers? Never mind that nonsense, we don't break peoples boat, we loot and pillage villages, kill and murder people. Redell is the last person of our group to be acting agressively, especially at the time, considering he didn't even have rage?!?! You've been misinformed dearly. I don't take kindly to this ranger bull shit, spewing out your self righteous crap. Send a friend to the noob's place you attacked Redell at, there wont be an assault scent that leads to anyone but your dead body. Should really look into things before you make a mistake like the one you did. You had theft scents in the area as well pointing towards you. Some ranger.

I'm nearly raged here... this guy doesn't know what he's talking about. boat griefers in your system? we live like 3 grids away, and we came all that way because you threatened a member of the Pride Of Ainran, I'm sure you wouldn't of thought twice about breaking his boat did you catch him, just because you failed too it doesn't mean we are going to let it slide.
You may have foiled the plans of BAD-EVIL this time, but there is no rest for the wicked.
Valten21

Postby NaoWhut » Thu May 05, 2011 9:21 pm

lol..
Attachments
Long live Ainran.jpg
Long live Ainran.jpg (17.83 KiB) Viewed 1014 times
ImageImage
NaoWhut

Postby NaoWhut » Thu May 05, 2011 10:08 pm

PS. aren't you an organization of Rangers? why
are you crying and asking the entire forum for
help while lying so that someone might check
those co ordinates and try to fight us... and
most likely end up dead because you can't track
us yourself.
ImageImage
NaoWhut

Postby ElGato » Thu May 05, 2011 11:28 pm

buttlord wrote:how did you get away then? are you too much of a pro

lolu
burgingham wrote:We are all Gato, and Gato is Delamore of course. Goons blablabla...

Caradon wrote:Gato, the anti-ghandi

Sabinati wrote:yeah we're gonna kill you gato!!!
ElGato

Postby Redell » Fri May 06, 2011 10:11 pm

Welp, looks like my friend doesn't feel like putting up the full story so I'll just throw up some snoozefest:

I was out doing my daily flot hunting when I came across a place named "Citadel of the Diamond Rangers",
I checked their runestones out front which had shit like "Forbidden: Curio gathering, exploring, personal business, etc",
so I decided not to fuck with them but I wasn't quite sure on which way they didn't want people to go.
So I went east and sure enough there was a guy out front just in my vision, I didn't think he saw me though so I quickly snapped around and went the opposite direction.
I then came across this newb place where not even a pali was up yet and the guy was walking toward the water with a boat,

"Yo" I said as he quickly turned around away from the water wondering where that came from. "Are you in the water?" he said, I quickly say "yea, I'm over here." and get away from the shore to hopefully reassure him that I wasn't hostile. He jumped in his boat and we proceeded to chat. After awhile I say my goodbyes, but he didn't want me to leave just yet...
shortly 2 guys roll up, I boat back a bit, not too far, but far enough to not get trapped. One of the guys say something along the lines of "What's going on?" and his friend starts aiming down at me, I'm like fuck that, I take off. -boat chase-. I hearth and tell my friends about what happened and he decides to go over and have a little "chat" with him.
Lets just say my other friends were bored and felt that we needed 2 other peeps to come along.
When they all finally arrived, one of the guys were out curio hunting apparently, so we took this chance to find him and sit down for a nice little chat.

We finally came across where he was at and sat him down for a little chat.

ImageImage

We then asked why he had attacked me and all he said before he fell asleep was that his newb friend said he was in danger and swiftly went to save him!
NaoWhut wrote:He didn't realize we can be anywhere in the world because of jorb friendship magic <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNR6oKh7-hc
Redell

Postby Valten21 » Fri May 06, 2011 10:18 pm

And before anyone says anything, there was no 3v1, I encountered him alone and stung him while he ran. =/
You may have foiled the plans of BAD-EVIL this time, but there is no rest for the wicked.
Valten21

Postby Redell » Fri May 06, 2011 10:29 pm

Since this was the LS and that he thought it was smart to leave his place with keys to all the places he owned on his person, we decided to pay a visit to each place.

We then proceeded to liberate all the good stuff that was of value to us and decided these crappy items needed to be wiped from the game.

We gathered up the loo... er "liberated items" and rode off into the distance with a freed cow and wagon!

Long live Narnia!
NaoWhut wrote:He didn't realize we can be anywhere in the world because of jorb friendship magic <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNR6oKh7-hc
Redell

Postby goldfighter » Sat May 07, 2011 10:15 am

so.....
it was actually all the newbs fault!?

do you still have the coordinates because i feel like having a nice talk with him
goldfighter

Postby martenx » Sat May 07, 2011 10:24 am

yea me 2
ImageBottleneck
martenx

Postby novaalpha » Sat May 07, 2011 10:26 am

Good job nao, valten and redell.
novaalpha

PreviousNext

Return to In Congress Assembled