Failed Boat Chasers

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Failed Boat Chasers

Postby Valten21 » Thu May 05, 2011 6:40 am

So we just murdered / pillaged you're village Shadow?
You may have foiled the plans of BAD-EVIL this time, but there is no rest for the wicked.
Valten21

Postby kaizokuroof » Thu May 05, 2011 6:48 am

burgingham wrote:
buttlord wrote:boats are overpowered, any clueless nerd can just boat away from danger, something needs to be done so the pointless chase always has some conclusion to it

Lol. People make mistakes especially in these kinds of chases. I never lost anyone in a boatchase, in the end they are always dead.

You are so great, I wish I was as good as you....

Good Work OP - Boat chases suck, especially dealing with a laggy connection - Boats need to take stamina and need to be reworked, because boat clipping/pinning is gay.
I had a retardedly huge signature and have gotten this embarrassing replacement to show for it.
kaizokuroof

Postby Vigilance » Thu May 05, 2011 6:54 am

Valten21 wrote:So we just murdered / pillaged you're village Shadow?

i love you guys.

i'm regretting not coming. I'm blaming Iron Curtain. :evil:
"Tosak gets the guys undressed faster than their girlfriends can." -NaoWhut
http://i.imgur.com/5cQiL.png http://i.imgur.com/lYyAA.png
Vigilance

Postby shadowchris » Thu May 05, 2011 7:22 am

Valten21 wrote:So we just murdered / pillaged you're village Shadow?

Well my village is still in tact so this was probably a mix up. My apologies.
W8 HLTU W9 Tartarus,Alfheimer,Niflheim W10 RiP, Dis
shadowchris

Postby Valten21 » Thu May 05, 2011 10:15 am

Anyone from Diamond Rangers available, please send me a pm.
You may have foiled the plans of BAD-EVIL this time, but there is no rest for the wicked.
Valten21

Postby Redell » Thu May 05, 2011 10:17 am

This has been resolved, a new thread will be put up with the rest of the story later by my friend =]

P.S. Why are newbs still not using key alts?
NaoWhut wrote:He didn't realize we can be anywhere in the world because of jorb friendship magic <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNR6oKh7-hc
Redell

Postby Ionico » Thu May 05, 2011 6:57 pm

It sure is nice when people make a post first and make the other guy out to be the bad guy.

you are the boat griefers on our supergrid, you have been killing people in boats by surrounding them, sinking them, and making them drown. Your "harmless friend" threatened a noob friend of mine and claimed he was one of the "boat breakers" of the last couple days, we came over and called down the thunder and scared him off. we quit the chase after he left the river, not really wanting any attention, but i guess griefers could care less when there's a scent to be had. Any reason to chase someone down with the slightest bit of validity must be a nice change from the grind of plain murder. To all in the region, do not listen to these killers, thieves and vandals. They hunted me down while I was out curio foraging several hours later... called me a liar when i informed them of the truth, gave me no chance to explain further simply than "you're a liar!" of course your friend told you a story that makes him innocent. as the region will undoubtably tell you, we simply keep the waters around our friends and ourselves clear of griefers. I hope some major villages like Bear Lake, Prism, and others take up the attack and kill you folks for butchering innocents and scape goating the people actually trying to put a stop to you.

~Merlin, Citadel of the Diamond Rangers.

I died around the coordinates of (80, 56)

here's the link of where I died: http://algeralith.info/HavenMap/?x=78.02&y=56.69&zoom=7

it's precise location is (80, 56) to (80, 58) on the EAST side of the river.
Ionico

Postby NaoWhut » Thu May 05, 2011 7:21 pm

Yep, that farmer told us exactly how to find you
guys when we asked where you lived.

No questions asked, just told us.

and... lolwhat? no. we'll come back and kill more
of you if you want to cover it up with your little
bull crap story, one of your people tried killing our
guy who was out foraging for curios... so we killed
you from the assault scent and numerous theft
and tresspassing scents you left in that area.

(by the way, bear lake came after us before. it
ended with two of them dead. RIP woot and Aegyen)
ImageImage
NaoWhut

Postby Redell » Thu May 05, 2011 8:50 pm

Ionico wrote:It sure is nice when people make a post first and make the other guy out to be the bad guy.

you are the boat griefers on our supergrid, you have been killing people in boats by surrounding them, sinking them, and making them drown. Your "harmless friend" threatened a noob friend of mine and claimed he was one of the "boat breakers" of the last couple days, we came over and called down the thunder and scared him off. we quit the chase after he left the river, not really wanting any attention, but i guess griefers could care less when there's a scent to be had. Any reason to chase someone down with the slightest bit of validity must be a nice change from the grind of plain murder. To all in the region, do not listen to these killers, thieves and vandals. They hunted me down while I was out curio foraging several hours later... called me a liar when i informed them of the truth, gave me no chance to explain further simply than "you're a liar!" of course your friend told you a story that makes him innocent. as the region will undoubtably tell you, we simply keep the waters around our friends and ourselves clear of griefers. I hope some major villages like Bear Lake, Prism, and others take up the attack and kill you folks for butchering innocents and scape goating the people actually trying to put a stop to you.

~Merlin, Citadel of the Diamond Rangers.

I died around the coordinates of (80, 56)

here's the link of where I died: http://algeralith.info/HavenMap/?x=78.02&y=56.69&zoom=7

it's precise location is (80, 56) to (80, 58) on the EAST side of the river.

Well you can send whom ever you want, we have more "major villages" threatening us...
The truth is: I'm above surrounding helpless newbs and breaking their boats, I was also the only one in my group in the SG at the time just foraging for curios, so doing such a thing is impossible :?
And I did not threaten anyone, I simply rolled by said Hi and started talking to him, told him of my past actions, yes I was a murderer, but I did also just died a few days ago so I didn't even have rage >.> I believe I told him this.

Maybe if you or your friend didn't aim at me with your shitty bow, We could have chatted and actually knew what was up... but as expected from "Rangers" they shoot, kill and ask questions later. YAY JUSTICE!
NaoWhut wrote:He didn't realize we can be anywhere in the world because of jorb friendship magic <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNR6oKh7-hc
Redell

Postby NaoWhut » Thu May 05, 2011 8:55 pm

Do unto others what you would have others do
unto you?
ImageImage
NaoWhut

PreviousNext

Return to In Congress Assembled