Silver. Come and get it!

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Silver. Come and get it!

Postby Aokigahara » Thu May 05, 2011 10:41 am

I've seen some talk as to whether silver or gold has been found in world 5 yet, well, silver definitely has.

This compound http://algeralith.info/HavenMap/?x=-93.2&y=-29.4&zoom=9 has silver in a second layer mine west of the cave entrance. The cave entrance has a brick wall gate but several other local caves intersect this system. There are at least 3 cave entrances in the area that lead to the goodies. One is in this general area http://algeralith.info/HavenMap/?x=-87. ... 6.4&zoom=9 This one http://algeralith.info/HavenMap/?x=-97. ... .59&zoom=9 is in a town the guys burrowed into and destroyed and there is one southwest. The two outside of that town have palisades. the Russian who owns the town could have shared the mine (Which has several huge silver nodes) but instead chose to be greedy so I give this info to whomever can make use of it. From what info I have, only one person in this town has any combat skills. Enjoy. Also, if you choose to undertake the capture of this silver, please post pics.... Also, for those of you who may doubt whether or not there's silver..... Here's some of the nuggets I've mined....

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/silverfo.png/
"The light shineth in the darkness; but the darkness comprehended it not."
Aokigahara

Re: Silver. Come and get it!

Postby matiasdk2 » Thu May 05, 2011 10:50 am

hmmm i have a fad felling about this but wha the hell , ill take a piece of the cake tomorrow
matiasdk2

Postby Aracos » Thu May 05, 2011 10:57 am

So.. they were greedy in what way?, they threatend u to not use it¿ , the cave was shared and the claimed the spots¿, Did they deserved to die or u are just a jelousy neighbour who wants to fuck ur cave mates ?
Winter is coming...
Aracos

Postby Aokigahara » Thu May 05, 2011 11:01 am

Aracos wrote:So.. they were greedy in what way?, they threatend u to not use it¿ , the cave was shared and the claimed the spots¿, Did they deserved to die or u are just a jelousy neighbour who wants to fuck ur cave mates ?

If you want silver? Go get it. If not? Don't. I'm not going to to have an argument about morals. Sorry. :P
Aokigahara

Postby Aracos » Thu May 05, 2011 11:07 am

I am not a thief, but i would love to kill u, or ur neighbours if one of the 2 is criminal scum, and it seems u are the criminal :D
Winter is coming...
Aracos

Postby Aokigahara » Thu May 05, 2011 11:12 am

Did you miss the part about the village they burrowed into a destroyed? It was called The Magical Hobbit Hole or some such.Regardless, I care not whom you wish to kill, nor am I impressed.
Aokigahara

Postby Aracos » Thu May 05, 2011 11:13 am

yeah i missed it, i may take a look.
Winter is coming...
Aracos

Postby Flyffywambler » Thu May 05, 2011 11:26 am

If you don't even know the exact name of the village they burrowed into, it's likely you also have no clue to the why.
Perhaps they griefed it, perhaps they retaliated against crimes commited by it. Who knows. You're just speculating there.
To me it just sounds like you're a dick, who likes to fuck with his neighbors, and a lazy dick, who can't even be bothered to find silver himself.
For that, I hope you get killed.

Cheers
Ready to wamble!
Flyffywambler

Postby Aokigahara » Thu May 05, 2011 11:30 am

Flyffywambler wrote:If you don't even know the exact name of the village they burrowed into, it's likely you also have no clue to the why.
Perhaps they griefed it, perhaps they retaliated against crimes commited by it. Who knows. You're just speculating there.
To me it just sounds like you're a dick, who likes to fuck with his neighbors, and a lazy dick, who can't even be bothered to find silver himself.
For that, I hope you get killed.

Cheers

"You're just speculating there." Wait... I'M speculating? You might want to take a look in the mirror there guy. As to me being a dick, a lazy dick or someone who likes to fuck with his neighbors, you don't know me, I don't care to know YOU and you sir are cordially invited to go eat a dick. Again, if you want silver, go get it, if not? Don't. Fucking white Knights. lmfao You cats are hilarious.
Aokigahara

Postby DatOneGuy » Thu May 05, 2011 11:34 am

Aracos wrote:yeah i missed it, i may take a look.

You should probably make sure you read things more than once before you go spouting off how you want to kill someone.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Hi. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
DatOneGuy

Next

Return to In Congress Assembled