Silver. Come and get it!

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Silver. Come and get it!

Postby Jackard » Fri May 06, 2011 8:17 am

Aokigahara wrote:Un huh. Regardless, arguing online with a bunch of teenagers on the internet isn't soon to get me anywhere.

and yet thats not going to stop you
Jackard

Postby Grable » Fri May 06, 2011 8:18 am

Aokigahara wrote:Nope. What you need to do is look at what I'm reacting to instead of taking my comments out of context in a vacuum but that wouldn't make you "right" would it. I'm honestly done with trying to explain myself to both you forum pricks and the asshole mods. My village chieftan tasked me with invading a town for their iron then pussed out and back stabbed me to the same people and somehow...."I" was the bad guy. Un huh. Regardless, arguing online with a bunch of teenagers on the internet isn't soon to get me anywhere and good if you think I'm a dick. God knows these forums are awash in them so I fit right in. Done posting in THIS thread. be sure to see you mess of assholes in my next.

It doesn't matter one little bit what you are responding to. It is the fact that most of your responds sound like a very angry internet kid raging with no proper manners.
Calling someone else a teenager while you behave like one is hilarious though. If you can't win, attack age or grammar/spelling, am i rite?
Grable

Postby Mashadar » Fri May 06, 2011 8:23 am

Aokigahara wrote:be sure to see you mess of assholes in my next.

Rather, make sure that there is no next.
After all, arguing with all the little kids here who cannot grasp the ingenious ways of your mind is well and far beyond your mature self.
Mashadar

Postby Aokigahara » Fri May 06, 2011 8:38 am

I apologize to all involved, I apparently let my temper get the better of me.
"The light shineth in the darkness; but the darkness comprehended it not."
Aokigahara

Postby Woot » Fri May 06, 2011 8:48 am

Woot wrote:
But that's just my take on things, Could be wrong.

Like I said guys, I'm not exactly an expert here, I don't even know the guy.
I just don't like the idea of people using alt accounts for valid reasons (such as my example) being outed.
To: Woot
deffinitely, best fight i've ever gotten
Thanks man.
Woot

Postby Tonkyhonk » Fri May 06, 2011 10:09 am

oh wow, this thread has gotten even uglier than i expected lol

sabinati wrote:mission accomplished

Jackard wrote:our (my) policy has always been to expose troublemakers on discovery.

love you guys <3

Woot wrote:I just don't like the idea of people using alt accounts for valid reasons (such as my example) being outed.

i approve of devs exposing this, because of what he had written before on other threads.
basically, he was blaming his ex-village mates for not having balls, and had to commit crimes cause thats what this game offers. this time the russians did what he said he would and succeeded, but then he had to call them greedy and no share and all, and hoping someone else would get them cause he couldnt even though this group has only one combatant? even shamelessly asking for pics when he wanted to sound like he didnt care lol

Aokigahara wrote:let me help you out.....Aokigahara, Painhertz, Chaosovum and Zenscrotum. :: Claps ::

im afraid you cant use "i thought i had to create an account for w5" excuse any more now.
i mean, cmon, many do own more than one account for key alts and stuff and devs dont mind that either.
but posting on multiple accounts aint cool, especially in Congress. if you just happened to use a different account, then devs exposing your identity should have been no problems to you, nothing to bitch about.
fyi, aging doesnt mature you unlike wine, neither does raising kids.

oh and thanks for not counting my post for trolling before sab's post xD i know i fail at trolling, oh well.
Tonkyhonk

Postby Aokigahara » Fri May 06, 2011 10:19 am

"im afraid you cant use "i thought i had to create an account for w5" excuse any more now."

That's the only part of what you just posted that had any basis in reality. In World 4, I had Painhertz with Chaosovum as my key alt login. At the beginning of World 5 i created Zenscrotum for the above mentioned reason. IN world 5, one of my mates decided to quit and left me his character to use, to wit, the login Aokigahara. (Which I just found out yesterday is a forest in Japan where people kill themselves.) I use Firefox, when I log onto the forums, I click the damned username blank and it gives me a list of these 4, I then choose one and post. You people really should work for the CIA or something as you seem to find conspiracies in fucking everything.
"The light shineth in the darkness; but the darkness comprehended it not."
Aokigahara

Postby HulkingUnicorn » Fri May 06, 2011 10:28 am

Aokigahara wrote:Ok. I have 4 logins, for key alts and what have you, all 4 total have maybe 150 posts total. As for why the alt logins? Every time you make a new game login, you are also making a forum login. Like my last post says, I have never been proven to use multiple forum logins for subterfuge or trolling. Until the mods can paste some of that proof (They can't, it doesn't exist) then they are just being dickheads for the sake of being dickheads. Regardless, I'll keep posting threads whenever I feel like it and they obviously can and will keep being dicks for the hell of it, but from now on, I'll just ignore them.

There's a simple way to avoid this accidental cross posting, download the default client (you find it on the pre-emptively asked questions page) or get one of the custom clients from here.
Of course, you already seem to know this, as your screenshots in this very thread showcase enders client :)
HulkingUnicorn

Postby Mashadar » Fri May 06, 2011 10:34 am

HulkingUnicorn wrote:There's a simple way to avoid this accidental cross posting, download the default client (you find it on the pre-emptively asked questions page) or get one of the custom clients from here.
Of course, you already seem to know this, as your screenshots in this very thread showcase enders client :)

I believe that he's referring to the fact that when you create a new account, it automatically logs you on with that account on the forums.
I've accidentally posted on new alt accounts due to that before (in fact, this used to be an alt account).
Last edited by Mashadar on Fri May 06, 2011 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mashadar

Postby painhertz » Fri May 06, 2011 10:36 am

Here you go. henceforth, I shall post only as Painhertz so the ever so nice mods have to be EVEN MORE BLATANT when harassing me in a thread.

Also, is there any chance of getting the "p" in Painhertz capped? It annoys me having it lowercase, not sure how that happened.

P.S.S. to the guys who were pming me for info on the mine, pm me here if you need anymore help.
"I shall PERSONALLY witness for you at the shiny, chrome gates of Valhalla!"
painhertz

PreviousNext

Return to In Congress Assembled