Moral Dilemma

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Moral Dilemma

Postby Zampfeo » Mon May 09, 2011 1:51 am

Nyxie wrote:
btaylor wrote:Then if they're power-hungry for land they can just extend their village claim to his and revoke it.

How does this work? I read the wiki about village claims etc. but I understood that the LS of the village can revoke a personal claim that already exists within the village. Do you mean that people can drop villages anywhere near personal claims and then gobble them up? Isn't there a limit to how close you can get to an existing claim? I am just surprised because I would imagine that people with sufficient skills and resources would grief the hell out of each other with this feature. Maybe I just misunderstood how it works, I'm a newbie. :shock:

VCs take 24 hours to be activated so one would have to camp it or else someone else can activate it themselves.
Zampfeo

Postby Onionfighter » Mon May 09, 2011 2:02 am

Just build a palisade around it first.
Cheerleader
Onionfighter

Postby Zampfeo » Mon May 09, 2011 2:13 am

You have to camp that too.
Zampfeo

Postby bmjclark » Mon May 09, 2011 3:16 am

they could just banner to it
Cajoes wrote:I was the murder victim your guy aggro'd. And slew. Entirely unprovoked. Rather handily at that. Which prompted the retaliatory party. That you also handily slew.
bmjclark

Postby kaizokuroof » Mon May 09, 2011 5:55 am

Remember to palisade either inside the Cave or the cave entrance... otherwise, they could sneak in!

Just be wary, but there are still plenty of caves, just have to search a little harder.
I had a retardedly huge signature and have gotten this embarrassing replacement to show for it.
kaizokuroof

Previous

Return to In Congress Assembled