Teletubbies Raided

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Teletubbies Raided

Postby DeBosh » Thu May 12, 2011 1:16 pm

Aracos wrote:Leksar stop de bullshit, if u dont want to get raided, next time dont hide criminals into ur walls, anyways y really doubt u were not teletubbies since that palisade has to be made by a lot of people, and u had a lot of XR related with them.

The request that juanito is making is because ur guys stole from our water spot, and when we reached ur village we discovered that u were also the thiefs of one Q 60 clay node, after that raid 10 people were summoned, are u really gona keep saying u are not guilty?, okay bro say whatever u want but the proofs are at the pics, enjoy the raid and stop the bullshit.

bro just DEAL WITH IT

No claim-fair game. Who is thief now? And requests are made BEFORE raiding, otherwise it's not a request or anything. You just raided whole village, destroyed everything, killed innocent, among thiefs, and now 'requesting'?

My, Bin laden is not dead i see.
Last edited by DeBosh on Thu May 12, 2011 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DeBosh

Postby painhertz » Thu May 12, 2011 1:16 pm

Aracos wrote:Leksar stop de bullshit, if u dont want to get raided, next time dont hide criminals into ur walls, anyways y really doubt u were not teletubbies since that palisade has to be made by a lot of people, and u had a lot of XR related with them.

The request that juanito is making is because ur guys stole from our water spot, and when we reached ur village we discovered that u were also the thiefs of one Q 60 clay node, after that raid 10 people were summoned, are u really gona keep saying u are not guilty?, okay bro say whatever u want but the proofs are at the pics, enjoy the raid and stop the bullshit.

bro just DEAL WITH IT

Is there anyone playing this game older than say....13? Really, either learn to type or use spell check. How do you expect anyone to take you seriously when you type like that?
"I shall PERSONALLY witness for you at the shiny, chrome gates of Valhalla!"
painhertz

Postby Juanito » Thu May 12, 2011 1:20 pm

DeBosh wrote:No claim-fair game. Who is thief now? And requests are made BEFORE raiding, otherwise it's not a request or anything. You just raided whole village, destroyed everything, killed innocent, among thiefs, and now 'requesting'?

We had it all claimed, how do u think we found their villages and summoned them?
Casually playing since W2.
Juanito

Postby Aracos » Thu May 12, 2011 1:21 pm

i am spanish, sorry about my english, its hard to be as perfect as u are pain...
Winter is coming...
Aracos

Postby DeBosh » Thu May 12, 2011 1:21 pm

Juanito wrote:
DeBosh wrote:No claim-fair game. Who is thief now? And requests are made BEFORE raiding, otherwise it's not a request or anything. You just raided whole village, destroyed everything, killed innocent, among thiefs, and now 'requesting'?

We had it all claimed, how do u think we found their villages and summoned them?

No idea. First you claim that you tracked SOME people , now you're trying to say that whole village is full of thiefs. Just make a decision already, Robin.
DeBosh

Postby Leksar » Thu May 12, 2011 1:23 pm

nice proof, buy i think you guys talk about my neighbors palisade

Aracos wrote:The request that juanito is making is because ur guys stole from our water spot

that's there is bullshit
Leksar

Postby Aracos » Thu May 12, 2011 1:27 pm

that's there is bullshit

really?

We got the scent poiting that HV from our water node, 1 day later the guys who were hidding inside it moved to ur city.
Winter is coming...
Aracos

Postby inol » Thu May 12, 2011 1:29 pm

Ohlol! I have not understood, about what there is a speech? If you tell about resources of village Fort Teletubbies, all resources are left. If you tell abaut our clay we took it from other village. Raid this vilage, its your slyle ;) If you wish to take resources of village Random, it should be a shame to you damned murderers, thieves and robbers from Winterfell :lol:
Om namah Shivaya
inol

Postby Leksar » Thu May 12, 2011 1:35 pm

U still mark me as "Teletubbies", i see, but i'm not
Leksar

Postby inol » Thu May 12, 2011 1:37 pm

Aracos wrote:
that's there is bullshit

really?

We got the scent poiting that HV from our water node, 1 day later the guys who were hidding inside it moved to ur city.

If you speak about vandalism why you ask to give a spot of this water?
Om namah Shivaya
inol

PreviousNext

Return to In Congress Assembled