Teletubbies Raided

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Teletubbies Raided

Postby Kaios » Thu May 12, 2011 1:38 pm

No point in arguing about this really.

They sent you a PM listing their demands and if you can't comply you're probably going to get attacked again. Teletubbies or not, nobody gives a shit about either way. Especially after proving your idiocy via forum posts.
Kaios

Postby Potjeh » Thu May 12, 2011 1:54 pm

DeBosh wrote:No claim-fair game. Who is thief now? And requests are made BEFORE raiding, otherwise it's not a request or anything. You just raided whole village, destroyed everything, killed innocent, among thiefs, and now 'requesting'?

My, Bin laden is not dead i see.

Yes, because the kind people who shelter requests will comply if you ask them nicely, rather than just take it as a warning to keep a look out for rams.

And sheltering criminals makes you accomplice, so nobody in that village was innocent.
Image Bottleneck
Potjeh

Postby Juanito » Thu May 12, 2011 1:56 pm

Leksar wrote:U still mark me as "Teletubbies", i see, but i'm not

If you're not, then prove it by giving us back what they stole from us.
Last edited by Juanito on Thu May 12, 2011 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Casually playing since W2.
Juanito

Postby Leksar » Thu May 12, 2011 1:58 pm

Juanito wrote:
Leksar wrote:U still mark me as "Teletubbies", i see, but i'm not

Uf you're not then prove it by giving us back what they stole from us.

what are u talking about ? How can i gave u back something, that they are stoled, if i'm not with them
Leksar

Postby Elaes » Thu May 12, 2011 2:03 pm

DeBosh wrote:
Juanito wrote:
DeBosh wrote:No claim-fair game. Who is thief now? And requests are made BEFORE raiding, otherwise it's not a request or anything. You just raided whole village, destroyed everything, killed innocent, among thiefs, and now 'requesting'?

My, Bin laden is not dead i see.

We had it all claimed, how do u think we found their villages and summoned them?

No idea. First you claim that you tracked SOME people , now you're trying to say that whole village is full of thiefs. Just make a decision already, Robin.

i will just try to give explaination to you since seems a bit messy this thread now ;)

- From the "Fort teletubbies" village (you can see screen about the place on last aracos post (cords -50 4), we gather the scents leading to the village called Random.
- On the way we tracked other scents from villages claiming to be attacked from teletubby in this thread : http://www.havenandhearth.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=19027, and most of scents was connected on same people living now in "Random's".
- When we got into the "Random's" village, 3 people summoned with those scent was killed by force summoning, 1 logged in the middle of the action and started to run to save stuff so ended up to die too.
- of those 3 people force summoned, all had keyrings of places raided AND keys of "ft teletubbies" vault (i dont give a damn if after 4 days they decided to get the Ghandi path and stop to kill)
- Inside the "Random" village, next the idol, there is a crossroad leading to old clay spot of winterfell attacked by tubby on start of the w5.
- After the raid we gone back to "Fort teletubby" to check key rings, and see how they was nice to keep keys of all their places raided, in 1 of those we found new scent and summoned the 5th guy inside his place (you can see first 3 summon in first aracos post of this thread, the last summon in the 2nd page).

by making this thread the objective was inform other that we destroyed the heartfire's of all inside Random village, so who had scent could summon (and seems some1 summoned more tubby's from what i can read in this thread).

Now Leksar, if you still keep to push the idea of "my village was innocent, i only gave a safe place to ex murders and i paid that by getting raided", sorry for you, it's normal, next time get more information about people that join your village (also if from what i see from other ex or not ex, tubby posting here, you just took their same way to answer). And indeed you get in the wrong side if we see crossroad from your village to place raided by tubby also if you claim to have no relationship with them, aside gave a place to stay in.

all other now can be free to light up the drama, cry, accuse, troll, flame how they wish, less time on forum and more in game prolly would be healthy for some to be honest.... ;)
Elaes

Postby SpiderJerusalem » Thu May 12, 2011 2:40 pm

Whoever calls Winterfell Raiders is stupid.they aren't pacifistic care bears, that true.but aslong as you don't commit crimes or fuck with them or their allies they won't attack you.

random and tubbys, take your loss like men and stop crying.
-Bottleneck-
SpiderJerusalem

Postby daemmonium » Thu May 12, 2011 2:45 pm

Elaes wrote:
- Inside the "Random" village, next the idol, there is a crossroad leading to old clay spot of winterfell attacked by tubby on start of the w5.

How was that clay spot taken? Like Leksar says? No LS and they grabbed it?

If that's the case, the clay spot wasnt stolen, you lost it in your mistake.

----

Anyway, 1 scent pointing to a village is more than enough "excuses" to raid a village. Nice raid, nice thread. There was a lot of talk and little proof (suck it alpha) on both sides tho :(
Do you want see right through the devil's eyes?
You must have seen the ground where they all stood before
I was a young man then, I was a young man then
Spending my time on the killing floor
Be more than you seem to be
Joy of labour sets you free.
daemmonium

Postby Potjeh » Thu May 12, 2011 2:57 pm

1 scent 5 summons, the long awaited sequel to 2 girls 1 cup.
Image Bottleneck
Potjeh

Postby Leksar » Thu May 12, 2011 3:25 pm

Elaes wrote:- Inside the "Random" village, next the idol, there is a crossroad leading to old clay spot of winterfell attacked by tubby on start of the w5.

ah. that's the point, i didn't know that. Now I see how everything coincided "good" for me. No, i'm not crying and don't want my stuff back, im just saying that we (Random) are not Teletubbies and you raided not their "main village", so they prolly just fine now, except those who was summoned
Leksar

Postby DeBosh » Thu May 12, 2011 4:41 pm

Elaes wrote:- When we got into the "Random's" village, 3 people summoned with those scent was killed by force summoning, 1 logged in the middle of the action and started to run to save stuff so ended up to die too.
- of those 3 people force summoned, all had keyrings of places raided AND keys of "ft teletubbies" vault (i dont give a damn if after 4 days they decided to get the Ghandi path and stop to kill)
- After the raid we gone back to "Fort teletubby" to check key rings, and see how they was nice to keep keys of all their places raided, in 1 of those we found new scent and summoned the 5th guy inside his place (you can see first 3 summon in first aracos post of this thread, the last summon in the 2nd page).

math sucks for good. 4 summoned, one just killed for no reason(i mean, wth? he logs on and sees killers, after all he does not see you names, and you act like raiders, so yeah, log off, or try to save something and log off. Well if you can't fight back). So it's not 10, not even 5. Well, good work, yep.

Next time make one legend b4 going on forum. All of your posts does not compute, winterfell buddys. I don't care anyway.

And what Leksar said: Don't claim that you raided 'tubbys'. Just some random village.

Although thanks, now it's much more clearer for me.
DeBosh

PreviousNext

Return to In Congress Assembled