Anyone want scents?

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Anyone want scents?

Postby al » Sun May 15, 2011 12:46 am

kimpin0623 wrote:I really dont know why you kept mentioning RoK that are not relavant to this thread.
If they are then show some evidence to back up your opinion.
You cant just accuse someone without andy proper evidence.

You are RoK.

kimpin0623 wrote:You said that you dont want to make third thread then stop this discussion

No, wait, I've changed my mind :twisted:
al

Postby Ethiang » Sun May 15, 2011 4:35 am

al wrote:Short story:

1. RoKs wiped Stormvermin (I doubt they had clear reason there, too).
2. Several players from Riverworld (the noob village) jumped there. They saw armed men and teleported back scared.
3. RoKs jumped after them, and attacked them through walls with ranged. They killed two or more players during the first attack. Riverworldians wrote to all they knew about this asking for help and destroyed the crossroad connected to Stormvermin. They started combat trainings leaving some scents inside their walls.
4. The second time, RoKs came on boats, got keys, and used scents to kill another villager.
5. RoKs have very high int*stealth. We managed to see their scents only a few times. So they are able to use criminal acts relatively stealthy anywhere.

We believe they were at our place, too (we were connected to Stormvermin). The day they attacked Riverworld first time we had several items outside the walls missing.

1. We clear them cause we have reasons, also why we need to say a clear reason for u?
2. Its true that we kill some people jumping in the stormvermin, first we want to talk, but they just runaway
and no choice for it becasue we lost 2 chance of get stormbermin's Liar. I have screenshot related with it.
3. In the stormvermin, the key of left side house exist, and we find it, not riverword, and we also saw he wear LS hat and runaway,
we concluded that he is stormvermin's LS. We find few scent in his house, and get him.
4. Another villager? :) really?
5. Dont misjuge stealth = for the criminal all case, we need it for protecting base when we attack. Also we didnt touch any things outside of Riverworld and other vil, already many thief scent in there. We are not stupid confusing another vil and stormvermin's multi.
I know Dawn is cute, seriously.
Ethiang

Postby al » Sun May 15, 2011 4:54 am

al

Previous

Return to In Congress Assembled