Anyone want scents?

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Anyone want scents?

Postby SotK » Fri May 13, 2011 7:27 pm

If there are any bored rangers/people looking to kill someone in the west (2nd row of SGs down, westernmost column) then I have some scents you could use. Just got murdered whilst tending my farm by a couple of guys on a boat in ranger gear...

Also I know people will most likely say "give some stuff for it" but there is nothing I have really that someone with the ability to kill people easily will want. I also don't really care if no-one wants to kill these guys, just saying the opportunity is there/venting a little butthurt by making a pointless death thread.
Former Lawspeaker of Barcania - W3
SotK

Re: Anyone want scents?

Postby painhertz » Fri May 13, 2011 8:09 pm

Seems like the middle west is becoming quite the dead zone. I'd link coord's to the....6 or so murder scents in my vicinity but it's not like anyone will do anything with em.
"I shall PERSONALLY witness for you at the shiny, chrome gates of Valhalla!"
painhertz

Postby Sevenless » Fri May 13, 2011 10:28 pm

Pretty sure it's the Taar group raiding occasionally out of Last Vegas or whatever that vault is called. That and local infighting probably. There's not a lot left out in those supergrids anymore because of them. No proof that they're solely responsible, but at least a couple muders/town raids have pointed to them and it would make sense.
Lucky: haven is so quirky
Lucky: can be so ugly, can be so heartwarming
Sevenless: it is life

The Art of Herding
W15 Casting Rod Cheatsheet
Explanation of the logic behind the cooking system
Sevenless

Postby al » Sat May 14, 2011 6:41 am

RoKs do this kind of things there.
al

Postby painhertz » Sat May 14, 2011 2:55 pm

al wrote:RoKs do this kind of things there.

In the three western river systems I roam, I've only met Koreans one time and I ran them off from their proto-city.
painhertz

Postby SotK » Sat May 14, 2011 3:35 pm

The Last Vegas guys would make sense I guess, but aren't they palibashing people rather than shooting them and running off?
SotK

Postby al » Sat May 14, 2011 3:46 pm

painhertz wrote:

In the three western river systems I roam, I've only met Koreans one time and I ran them off from their proto-city.

If you were caught walking near a real RoK capital, you'd probably be dead already with most of the settlement you ran back to.
al

Postby Sitting_Bill » Sat May 14, 2011 4:06 pm

Is this you?

Its at http://algeralith.info/HavenMap/?x=-116 ... .99&zoom=9

if people are interested. When I tracked the hearth fire, it said there wasn't one - but the perp was online (this was an hour ago or so).

Cheers

Gunnar
in game character: Gunnar of Hlidarendi
Sitting_Bill

Postby SotK » Sat May 14, 2011 4:09 pm

Nope, the scents from my death are inside my palisade. And I'm in the grid to the north of the one those scents are in.
SotK

Postby painhertz » Sat May 14, 2011 4:59 pm

al wrote:
painhertz wrote:

If you were caught walking near a real RoK capital, you'd probably be dead already with most of the settlement you ran back to.

What do you know about my characters? For all you know, I've been power leveling a character since day 1 who has massive stats and unarmed, but as usual on these forums, you people like to talk shit when you have NO INFO AT ALL. You might have also paid attention and saw the "proto" part, that means they were just "starting" a city, I didn't claim I destroyed a real fully built city.
painhertz

Next

Return to In Congress Assembled