Anyone want scents?

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Anyone want scents?

Postby TeckXKnight » Sat May 14, 2011 5:03 pm

painhertz wrote:What do you know about my characters? For all you know, I've been power leveling a character since day 1 who has massive stats and unarmed, but as usual on these forums, you people like to talk shit when you have NO INFO AT ALL. You might have also paid attention and saw the "proto" part, that means they were just "starting" a city, I didn't claim I destroyed a real fully built city.

We know you were killed by just some random passerby recently. We can also gather that you're not intimately familiar with the combat system. I can't say his claims aren't without basis. Yours on the other hand are.
TeckXKnight

Postby painhertz » Sat May 14, 2011 5:54 pm

TeckXKnight wrote:
painhertz wrote:What do you know about my characters? For all you know, I've been power leveling a character since day 1 who has massive stats and unarmed, but as usual on these forums, you people like to talk shit when you have NO INFO AT ALL. You might have also paid attention and saw the "proto" part, that means they were just "starting" a city, I didn't claim I destroyed a real fully built city.

We know you were killed by just some random passerby recently. We can also gather that you're not intimately familiar with the combat system. I can't say his claims aren't without basis. Yours on the other hand are.

Hmmmm.... So five guys from Taar, one who is a pally basher are random passerby? Nope. I've "never" been killed by random passerby. No idea where you get that idea. (Only exception I can think of is falling asleep IRL whilst in a boat and someone sunk me, which has nothing to do with combat.) Also, bear in mind that I play 5 (That's right, five) different characters not all of whom are even close to the same power level. I'm perfectly comfortable with the combat system and I've honestly lost count of the number of kills I have. Much like al, you ALSO completely lack information and are making baseless claims.
"I shall PERSONALLY witness for you at the shiny, chrome gates of Valhalla!"
painhertz

Postby MaryShaw » Sat May 14, 2011 8:11 pm

Sevenless wrote:Pretty sure it's the Taar group raiding occasionally out of Last Vegas or whatever that vault is called.

What's up with Taar anyway? Who are these guys?
MaryShaw

Postby Tonkyhonk » Sat May 14, 2011 9:46 pm

al wrote:RoKs do this kind of things there.

al wrote:
painhertz wrote:
al wrote:RoKs do this kind of things there.

In the three western river systems I roam, I've only met Koreans one time and I ran them off from their proto-city.

If you were caught walking near a real RoK capital, you'd probably be dead already with most of the settlement you ran back to.

you got some problems with RoKs?
your continuous accusation of their such behaviours without any proof is getting rather old now.
why dont you just make your own new thread and tell the whole forum community instead of planting in each thread?

i dont have any proof to say otherwise, but one of them asked me if i knew you last night on IRC, so i think they have a big objection to your posts. of course you have got some good enough proof to speak like that, right?
Tonkyhonk

Postby SpiderJerusalem » Sat May 14, 2011 10:44 pm

MaryShaw wrote:
Sevenless wrote:Pretty sure it's the Taar group raiding occasionally out of Last Vegas or whatever that vault is called.

What's up with Taar anyway? Who are these guys?

ex-AD doing what they always did.
-Bottleneck-
SpiderJerusalem

Postby al » Sat May 14, 2011 11:10 pm

Tonkyhonk wrote:you got some problems with RoKs?
your continuous accusation of their such behaviours without any proof is getting rather old now.
why dont you just make your own new thread and tell the whole forum community instead of planting in each thread?

i dont have any proof to say otherwise, but one of them asked me if i knew you last night on IRC, so i think they have a big objection to your posts. of course you have got some good enough proof to speak like that, right?

And I have a big objection that they've attacked a noob village (where I had friends) recently without a reason, killing several of its members. Those who are alive are still afraid to come out.

P.S.: It is amusing how after they had wiped your own village in the same manner - without a clear reason - and after you made concessions to them you became so loyal to them.
al

Postby kralmir » Sat May 14, 2011 11:35 pm

being able to IS a reason.

a good one too.
[5:09:24 AM] kralmir: shrek is love
[5:09:27 AM] kralmir: shrek is life

"It's a survival game, not a Survivor game." -Potjeh, feb 1st 2012.
kralmir

Postby Tonkyhonk » Sat May 14, 2011 11:38 pm

al wrote:And I have a big objection that they've attacked a noob village (where I had friends) recently without a reason, killing several of its members. Those who are alive are still afraid to come out.

P.S.: It is amusing how after they had wiped your own village in the same manner - without a clear reason - and after you made concessions to them you became so loyal to them.

so, im suggesting you or your friends to make your own thread with some proof to show.

also, i made it clear that i was never a member of Shogunate nor Asuka, im simply their friend just translating.
im not being loyal to none of them, we all just chat time to time after we solved the misunderstood issues.
there is a high chance that there are also some misunderstandings going on between your friends and them, and if you want to solve it, you should think about talking to them, instead of just accusing them.
Tonkyhonk

Postby al » Sun May 15, 2011 12:24 am

Tonkyhonk wrote:so, im suggesting you or your friends to make your own thread with some proof to show.

They are barely speaking English. And I don't like the idea of making a thread as a third party.

Tonkyhonk wrote:also, i made it clear that i was never a member of Shogunate nor Asuka, im simply their friend just translating.

Sorry, I had missed this part...

Tonkyhonk wrote:im not being loyal to none of them, we all just chat time to time after we solved the misunderstood issues.
there is a high chance that there are also some misunderstandings going on between your friends and them, and if you want to solve it, you should think about talking to them, instead of just accusing them.

Short story:

1. RoKs wiped Stormvermin (I doubt they had clear reason there, too).
2. Several players from Riverworld (the noob village) jumped there. They saw armed men and teleported back scared.
3. RoKs jumped after them, and attacked them through walls with ranged. They killed two or more players during the first attack. Riverworldians wrote to all they knew about this asking for help and destroyed the crossroad connected to Stormvermin. They started combat trainings leaving some scents inside their walls.
4. The second time, RoKs came on boats, got keys, and used scents to kill another villager.
5. RoKs have very high int*stealth. We managed to see their scents only a few times. So they are able to use criminal acts relatively stealthy anywhere.

We believe they were at our place, too (we were connected to Stormvermin). The day they attacked Riverworld first time we had several items outside the walls missing.
al

Postby kimpin0623 » Sun May 15, 2011 12:40 am

al wrote:
Tonkyhonk wrote:so, im suggesting you or your friends to make your own thread with some proof to show.

They are barely speaking English. And I don't like the idea of making a thread as a third party.

Tonkyhonk wrote:also, i made it clear that i was never a member of Shogunate nor Asuka, im simply their friend just translating.

Sorry, I had missed this part...

Tonkyhonk wrote:im not being loyal to none of them, we all just chat time to time after we solved the misunderstood issues.

Short story:

1. RoKs wiped Stormvermin (I doubt they had clear reason there, too).
2. Several players from Riverworld (the noob village) jumped there. They saw armed men and teleported back scared.
3. RoKs jumped after them, and attacked them through walls with ranged. They killed two or more players during the first attack. Riverworldians wrote to all they knew about this asking for help and destroyed the crossroad connected to Stormvermin. They started combat trainings leaving some scents inside their walls.
4. The second time, RoKs came on boats, got keys, and used scents to kill another villager.
5. RoKs have very high int*stealth. We managed to see their scents only a few times. So they are able to use criminal acts relatively stealthy anywhere.

We believe they were at our place, too (we were connected to Stormvermin). The day they attacked Riverworld first time we had several items outside the walls missing.

I really dont know why you kept mentioning RoK that are not relavant to this thread.
If they are then show some evidence to back up your opinion.
You cant just accuse someone without andy proper evidence.
You said that you dont want to make third thread then stop this discussion
kimpin0623

PreviousNext

Return to In Congress Assembled