To RoKs: Why have you attacked these two villages?

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: To RoKs: Why have you attacked these two villages?

Postby Ethiang » Sun May 15, 2011 12:43 pm

al wrote:Shoganate, Stormvermin, Riverworld, a Canadian hermit, Koru's village, and the "unknown enemies" mentioned by Tonkyhonk. I'm sure if ask around who was attacked by RoK / Sohon's group the list could be expanded.

Shoganate = it is end by tonkyhonk's intermission. We lost first villager , and scent point their yard.

a Canadian hermit = is it vil's name? if not, we were not related.

Koru's village = i said it by above post

the "unknown enemies" = They attack us with no reason at first of W5, they have brickwall vault since only 5~7 day W5 open. We lost more than 5 people casue them.
Still we dont know where they really live.
Last edited by Ethiang on Sun May 15, 2011 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I know Dawn is cute, seriously.
Ethiang

Postby al » Sun May 15, 2011 12:45 pm

Tonkyhonk wrote:these lines are to tell others you believe Stormvermins to be innocent.
and the last quote clearly says so. just because you used the word "doubt", dont tell me you never said so.

Don't put words into my mouth, please. I said what I said. Yes, I doubt they have clear or enough justified reason to wipe them. No, I did not said Stormverminians were innocent, because I do not know. And I said they have their version of how this war started and it differs.

Tonkyhonk wrote:at least 3 of RoK members can speak good enough English to be logical enough when they are calm.

Ex-LS of Riverworld is a native Russian speaker, and he helped to sort it out. Current leader has been more comprehensible, too, when they've calmed down several days after the first attack. I told you a lot of details already I learned from them. And I has reason to trust them, because I was part of their village for some time when started playing in this world.

Tonkyhonk wrote:if i heard it right, they tried to talk to them but they ignored and ran, right? or is this false?

I don't remember for sure, though I guess yes.

Tonkyhonk wrote:it is sad, true, but sometimes ko'ing someone is the only way to talk.

Look, they purposely killed them through walls with ranged. That means Riverworldians, when came to the safety of their village, did not run into the buildings and were trying to chat with the attackers.

Tonkyhonk wrote:your sin on KOR/RUS vs Odditown thread is totally different, you put "Koreans" just to make the story more interesting as you said, ive never made up stories like that for my own fun.

That is not related. That was not offensive. That was a joke. And you should have more fun :)

Tonkyhonk wrote:Stormvermin and Riverworld clearly had a reason to be attacked unless they prove us otherwise.

Riverworldians - no. Been scared and running is not a justified reason to be killed. Never was and never would be.

Ethiang wrote:Shoganate = it is end by tonkyhonk's intermission. We lost first villager , and scent point their yard.
a Canadian hermit = is it vil's name? if not, we were not related.
Koru's village = i said it by above post
the "unknown enemies" = They attack us with no reason at first of W5, they have brickwall vault since only 5~7 day W5 open. We lost more than 5 people casue them.
Still we dont know where they really live.

Please, no need for explanations.

My point was simple: it is hardly plausible that a faction which never starts wars first has so many enemies / raided villages on them. There's something wrong about it.
Last edited by al on Sun May 15, 2011 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
al

Postby sohon » Sun May 15, 2011 1:02 pm

Al , Fuck you.
sohon

Postby Ethiang » Sun May 15, 2011 1:04 pm

al wrote: My point was simple: it is hardly plausible that a faction which never starts wars first has so many enemies / raided villages on them. There's something wrong about it.

If u 'think' something wrong, find 'truth' and post it.

We screenshot it , and all thing we can say were done, but u still focus our badpoint over this thread.
al wrote:In Riverworld they had weapons of mass destruction hidden, I guess.

Nice sneer
Ethiang

Postby al » Sun May 15, 2011 1:07 pm

sohon wrote:Al , Fuck you.

Aha, the famous macroer and trouble-maker...

Well, I didn't expect to hear something more informative from you...

Ethiang wrote:If u 'think' something wrong, find 'truth' and post it.

What is wrong:

1. Attacking and killing obviously weaker players for been scared and running IS wrong.
...pending...

Ethiang wrote:We screenshot it , and all thing we can say were done, but u still focus our badpoint over this thread.

1. I've never asked for screen shots. We are talking about matters that are easily discussed without them.
2. You've never shown any anyway.
al

Postby Blizzer » Sun May 15, 2011 2:28 pm

Ethiang wrote:
Koru wrote:It is better then loosing your boat with curios in LCs. You don't know who stands next to your stuff. Even if it is a bad habit, still, trying to kill someone is much worse I guess?

He didnt touch blizzers boat, also we afraids that he had sword, so runaways -> these means he wanted to steal something?

I dont know about fully story about it, but conclustion is he didnt touch anything but blizzer did threaten.

P.s , threatened villager apologize to blizzer because when he back, that times he lift his lc , so maybe blizzer thought he want to steal it that situation

I just warn your village becous he swim strange near this mountain i supose he will try to steal my boat so i just write something "Dont try anything or u gonna pay for this", This isn't reason to kill me what ur villagers try do. :)
Blizzer

Postby al » Sun May 15, 2011 4:35 pm

I've questioned the chieftain of Riverworld more thoroughly taking into account the things we talked here about.

Translated version (rw - is their chief, that is not his real nickname):

[16:34] rw: hi
[16:34] al: Hi.
[16:34] al: I'm not for too long.
[16:35] rw: <unrelated question about a trade deal>
[16:35] al: Tell me how you've encountered Koreans. In details.
[16:37] rw: When a new villager was moving to our village, we helped him transfer his stuff. He was far and we tired to go there by boats, so we tp'ed to the village of Weyland because it was only 2 minutes from there. We were with boats in our hands and we saw a crowd there. I immediately tp'ed back to my hf. But Yura was not fast enough, and they attacked and killed him
[16:38] al: Attacked straight away? Did they try to talk with you before attacking?
[16:38] rw: attacked
[16:39] rw: i do not know for sure, i escaped to home
[16:39] rw: Yura told me they attacked straight away
[16:39] al: What was when they tp'ed to your place, what did they do/say and what did you do/say?
[16:40] rw: we did not do anything, they started shooting at us. they asked to open our gates, i'm not sure was it before they opened fire or after
[16:41] al: When did you realise those guys were Koreans?
[16:41] rw: those who killed Weyland and Malto are Koreans
[16:41] rw: they had keys, they took keys
[16:41] rw: from their corpses <Weyland's and Malto's>
[16:42] al: Malto - who is that?
[16:42] rw: Weyland was ls, and Malto was chieftain
[16:42] al: Did anyone of you have keys from Stormvermin?
[16:43] rw: what, are you kidding? of course not
[16:44] rw: i never even was inside the village
[16:44] rw: <corrected misprint>
[16:44] rw: we traded with them, nothing more
[16:44] rw: and we transported logs for them at the beginning in exchange for some armour
[16:44] al: Did you contact Stormvermins that day before tp'ing there?
[16:45] rw: No
[16:46] al: I see...
[16:46] al: How did they attack you the second time?
[16:46] rw: though when we were transporting stuff on boats and saw Koreans plundering the village I asked in russian if they were Weyland or Malto
[16:46] rw: they answered in english: we kill you
[16:46] rw: They attacked in the morning the second time, and killed the new guy
[16:47] al: What were your casualties total?
[16:47] al: <corrected myself>
[16:47] rw: if you count deaths of the same player - 5 characters, they killed the same villager four times, and the new guy 1 time
[16:52] al: What about that guy they killed 4 times, did they kill normal chars or alts?
[16:52] al: <corrected myself>
[16:53] rw: 4 times normal chars
[16:53] rw: he created one
[16:53] rw: they killed him, he made an ancestor, and again
[16:53] rw: several times
[16:53] al: I see.
[16:54] rw: Will they attack us more?
[16:54] al: Most probably not. What stuff have you lost because of them: broken armour, etc?
[16:54] rw: soldier's helmet (it was 520hp and became 46), plate armor, soldier's gauntlets
[16:55] al: Was there anything else?
[16:55] rw: let me think, probably no
[16:56] al: Ok.
[16:56] rw: no wait, + robe, backpack, leather pants, bear cape - that is what they've taken from Yura's corpse
[16:56] rw: afk

Original version as an image: http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=5eb9jo&s=7

Original version in text (if you prefer to copy-past it to google translate):

[16:34] привет
[16:34] Привет.
[16:34] Я не надолго.
[16:35] у нас 20 вроута можно к нему каст добавть?
[16:35] Расскажи, как вы встретились с корейцами, когда телепортировались. В подробностях.
[16:37] Ну когда домовёнок переежал к нам мы ему помогали переносить вещи.Плавать долго было и надоело поетому мы взяли и телепортировались около деревни вейланда потомучто там 2 мин проплыть и будеш возля домовёнка мы телепортировались с лодками в рука и увидели толпу людей я зрау на хф домой а юра не успел и на него напали и убили
[16:38] Сразу напали? Они пытались с вами поговорить, или сразу атаковали?
[16:38] напали
[16:39] я незнаю точно я смоталса домой
[16:39] юра говорил что они напали срзу
[16:39] А потом, что было, когда они к вам прыгнули, что они делали/говорили и что вы делали/говорили?
[16:40] мы ничего не делали они начали нас обстреливать точно не повню перед етим или после этого просили нас открыть ворота.
[16:41] Когда вы поняли, что это корейцы?
[16:41] кто убил вейланда и мальто корейцы
[16:41] и уних были ключи которые они забрали
[16:41] из их тел
[16:42] А Мальто - это кто?
[16:42] вейланд глава деревни той а мальто вождь
[16:42] А у вас у кого-нибудь были ключи от Стормвермина?
[16:43] нет ты что смеёшься
[16:44] я даже туда не заходил ни раз
[16:44] разу
[16:44] мы с ним торговали и всё
[16:44] и брёвна им носили взамен на бронь на начале
[16:44] А в этот день, когда вы туда телепортнулись, вы говорили с Стормверминами до этого?
[16:45] Нет
[16:46] Понятно...
[16:46] А второй раз они на вас как напали?
[16:46] токо корейцам я писал перед ети ещо когда плавали лодками они там грабили их по руски писал вы вейланд и мальто?
[16:46] они написали мне оп англ я убю тебя
[16:46] Они второй раз напали утром в офф лайне домовёнка убили
[16:47] А сколько всего в сумме человек убили?
[16:47] ваших...
[16:47] если смерти 1 человека щитать то 5 раз одного чела убивали 4 раза и домовёнка офф лайне 1 раз
[16:52] А пять раз которого убивали - убивали альтов, или нормальных персонажей?
[16:52] четыре* в смысле...
[16:53] 4 раза нормальных персов
[16:53] он создал 1
[16:53] уубили его унаследовал всё убили
[16:53] и опять по кругу
[16:53] Понятно.
[16:54] они опять ненападут?
[16:54] Не должны. А сколько в общей сложности они нанесли вам ущерба: разбитых доспехов и т.п.?
[16:54] стальной шелм из 520 хп осталось 46 потом нагрудник полностю из стали и перчатки тоже полностю
[16:55] Ещё что-то было?
[16:55] щас всповню помоему ничего
[16:56] Ок.
[16:56] а и ещо + накидка рюкзак штани кожаные накидка из медведатины это что они забрали себе из 1 тела юры
[16:56] всё я афк

Conclusion
I was wrong about how many main chars they've lost. That is two mains, not three. Plus 3 ancestors. Thus, five chars. While RoKs said they had killed only two chars.

RoKs said they didn't take anything. Though they did clean out one of the corpse. I guess just for the fun of it.

RoKs were also insincere about saying they had tried to talk to them before attacking. They attacked Riverworldians the moment they saw them teleported to Stormvermin. And then jumped after them to their village to continue the attack. And they threaten them when they saw them on boats before that.
Last edited by al on Sun May 15, 2011 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
al

Postby Ethiang » Sun May 15, 2011 4:59 pm

Only ur conclusion :)

We killed that newbie who wear fox fat, and no key's. ;)

Also we dont steal any steel plate / steel helmet from anyone who we kill someone.

So we conclude that you are Liar who just want to break us. Do it by only urself.

It is Judged by who want to know it, Seeya then ;)
Ethiang

Postby al » Sun May 15, 2011 5:08 pm

Ethiang wrote:We killed that newbie who wear fox fat, and no key's. ;)

You killed five chars total.

And that is you who said something about keys here and that Riverworldians had them. While there were no keys, right.

Ethiang wrote:Also we dont steal any steel plate / steel helbet from anyone who we kill someone.

Be more careful, please. It is written there you damaged it when attacking them.

And you did steal leather items, robe and a cape from one of the corpses.

Ethiang wrote:So we conclude that you are Liar who just want to break us. Do it by only urself.

Well, I conclude the same about your faction.

Also I conclude that you don't have honour to admit your mistakes and compensate innocent noobs you made suffer because of those mistakes.
al

Postby sabinati » Sun May 15, 2011 5:48 pm

hey. this thread sucks.
sabinati

PreviousNext

Return to In Congress Assembled