To RoKs: Why have you attacked these two villages?

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: To RoKs: Why have you attacked these two villages?

Postby novaalpha » Sun May 15, 2011 5:57 pm

True for most threads with al's posts.
novaalpha

Postby al » Sun May 15, 2011 6:08 pm

novaalpha wrote:True for most threads with al's posts.

You bear a grudge on me because of my expressive attacks on macroers on Russian forums. Let your butthurt go. I forgive you for your attempts to revenge on me :twisted:
al

Postby chaostalker » Sun May 15, 2011 10:05 pm

Guy from the Stormvermin reporting in.

They attack first, also they agree it.

Lolwat?
Our guy didnt attack you.
I'm sure, that you killed him because of monocle.

Also, i'm not playing now, and dont feel any emotions about that war.
Just logged in to say, that you have told untrue.
chaostalker

Postby Tonkyhonk » Mon May 16, 2011 1:28 am

chaostalker wrote:Lolwat?
Our guy didnt attack you.
I'm sure, that you killed him because of monocle.

Also, i'm not playing now, and dont feel any emotions about that war.
Just logged in to say, that you have told untrue.

see the attachment pic on page 3
Malto Maltson? or whoever admitted he attacked sohon first. and the reason was a mussel on the river.
if you want to prove otherwise, you will have to show decent evidences to back up your story.

al wrote:Aha, the famous macroer and trouble-maker...

Well, I didn't expect to hear something more informative from you...

both Koya and Sodom(or just burg) agreed sohon did NOT macro. youd better stop accusing someone with no proof.

al wrote:No, I did not said Stormverminians were innocent, because I do not know. And I said they have their version of how this war started and it differs.

now go back to your first statement.
al wrote:The purpose of this thread is not to give any evidence of that those villages were attacked by RoK (we know it as a fact), but to get some comments from their side. If they pretend they didn't do it... well... then we and other people in the area who are aware of the matter would be 100% sure their faction is aggressive and deceptive.

now you heard their comment, the story differs as these usually do, and it is up to you to believe whatever.

al wrote:Ex-LS of Riverworld is a native Russian speaker, and he helped to sort it out. Current leader has been more comprehensible, too, when they've calmed down several days after the first attack. I told you a lot of details already I learned from them. And I has reason to trust them, because I was part of their village for some time when started playing in this world.

if there is no communication problems, why cant you convince your own village LS?
and when you cant even convince your own villagers that you know ingame, how can you expect other forumers here who hardly know you (or only know you by your post history) to be convinced by merely your posts and accusations?

al wrote:
Tonkyhonk wrote:your sin on KOR/RUS vs Odditown thread is totally different, you put "Koreans" just to make the story more interesting as you said, ive never made up stories like that for my own fun.

That is not related. That was not offensive. That was a joke. And you should have more fun :)

if you really made that thread for a joke, why did you post it in congress instead of inn?
and i must say your sense of humour blows. oh and youd better think more about "cultural difference" too.
what you did is called "Actual Malice" and people in Korea take defamation more seriously than you guys. whether people believed you or not is not the point here, its more about your malicious motivation as an attention whore with your prejudice against korean players.

al wrote:
Tonkyhonk wrote:Stormvermin and Riverworld clearly had a reason to be attacked unless they prove us otherwise.

Riverworldians - no. Been scared and running is not a justified reason to be killed. Never was and never would be.

whether it can be justified by you or not does NOT matter here, and not very important.
the point is RoK had the reason to attack RIverworld as well, and that is their answer for the time being, if im correct.
(and it really doesnt matter if you or I approve of the reason, either.)

if people in Riverworld were totally innocent, they could go talk to RoK instead of running around and giving up.
instead, they decided to whine to you and you started bitching around. not very admiring, it looks nothing but ugly.

unless Riverworld prove RoK that they had nothing to do with Stormvermin, RoK can still consider Riverworld as another base of Stormvermin (heh, even they call themselves vermins?), given the situation here in the forums, as in, many butthurts go "you only attacked one of their cities, not the main one!" stuff on the forums lately.

look, many villages LOOK FOR a reason to fight and take their enemies resources, thats how this game goes for now.
(heh, ironically thats how the real world works too sometimes, you know that yourself.)
Stormvermin has given RoK a good enough reason to be destroyed. without your effort of searching for peaceful solutions or decent explanations to convince RoK that Riverworld (or even your own village) has nothing to do with Stormvermin, or that Riverworld is no enemy to RoK or whatever, nothing can proceed here.

if Riverworld wants peace with RoK, start talking accordingly.
if Riverworld wants compensations, start showing enough evidence to convince people here on the forums instead of just saying "we are suffering", thats too pathetic.

after all, your statement of "RoK wipe village after village without reasons" seems to be false.
they have their reasons, but you just dont like the reason because you dont want to believe or you are too naive.

fyi, Shogunate and Asuka did not like their reason of attacks, that is why we made that thread and tried to look for solutions, and succeeded in reasonable peace. not just for bitching no way out like yourself here.
Tonkyhonk

Postby al » Mon May 16, 2011 3:54 am

Tonkyhonk wrote:both Koya and Sodom(or just burg) agreed sohon did NOT macro.

So what? I don't give a damn after what he said.

Tonkyhonk wrote:youd better stop accusing someone with no proof.

And you'd better stop advocating insulters.

Tonkyhonk wrote:now you heard their comment, the story differs as these usually do, and it is up to you to believe whatever.

It differs between Stormvermin and RoK only. While the attack on Riverworld is utter obvious unjustified.

Tonkyhonk wrote:if there is no communication problems, why cant you convince your own village LS?

OF WHAT??? AND WHY???

My village was not in any way related to Riverworld, except me. The two villages are neither allies, nor friends, neither neighbours, nor even trading partners. Our LS knows the whole story about the matter. Riverworldians asked me to help them, because I was a member of their village for short time before joining my current village. And that has nothing to do with my village or its LS.

You invent absurd quibblings out of nothing and continue to put words in my mouth. Your statement that I have a prejudice towards Koreans is a breaking point for me. I was always against any form of xenophobia on these forums and in-game, including towards Koreans. Again, you invented it of nothing.

I'm tired of this farce of yours. It is clear you are on their side no matter of their guilt or mistakes, just pretending to be neutral. You make shut up every player who tries to tell about his own experience of RoK aggressiveness here. But the funniest thing as how you and RoKs are talking about proofs while there've been no actual proofs of anything they say shown here.
Last edited by al on Mon May 16, 2011 4:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
al

Postby Kaios » Mon May 16, 2011 4:03 am

This topic fucking sucks stop posting in it you retards.

(oops contradicted my self)
Kaios

Postby al » Mon May 16, 2011 4:24 am

(to finally kill this thread)
Last edited by al on Mon May 16, 2011 4:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
al

Postby boshaw » Mon May 16, 2011 4:45 am

use a better image host...
boshaw

Postby Sarchi » Mon May 16, 2011 4:47 am

al wrote:
(to finally kill this thread)

[Remote Linking Forbidden]

gg

My village was not in any way related to Riverworld, except me. The two villages are neither allies, nor friends, neither neighbours, nor even trading partners

But they are both Russian. So that makes them associates.
Sarchi

Postby chaostalker » Mon May 16, 2011 10:49 am

Tonkyhonk wrote:see the attachment pic on page 3
Malto Maltson? or whoever admitted he attacked sohon first. and the reason was a mussel on the river.
if you want to prove otherwise, you will have to show decent evidences to back up your story.

The guy, you killed first, was not Malto.

I dont know, what mussel you are talking about. Our guy tried to find good place for the vault here, not to gather mussel.

Our guy was an archer, and i doubt he choose to attack fighter. Archer cant kill fighter alone, and our guy knowed that.

Look, I'm not trying to say "FUCK YOU KILLED US!!!". As you can see, we didnt made any post, concerning that conflict here. Fine war, we lost, such things happens.

But i just hate when people lie. You were agressors. Dont know actual reasons, of course, but can assume, that you want to get his monocle.
chaostalker

PreviousNext

Return to In Congress Assembled