To RoKs: Why have you attacked these two villages?

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: To RoKs: Why have you attacked these two villages?

Postby fruitscandy » Mon May 16, 2011 12:58 pm

chaostalker wrote:
Tonkyhonk wrote:see the attachment pic on page 3
Malto Maltson? or whoever admitted he attacked sohon first. and the reason was a mussel on the river.
if you want to prove otherwise, you will have to show decent evidences to back up your story.

The guy, you killed first, was not Malto.

I dont know, what mussel you are talking about. Our guy tried to find good place for the vault here, not to gather mussel.

Our guy was an archer, and i doubt he choose to attack fighter. Archer cant kill fighter alone, and our guy knowed that.

Look, I'm not trying to say "FUCK YOU KILLED US!!!". As you can see, we didnt made any post, concerning that conflict here. Fine war, we lost, such things happens.

But i just hate when people lie. You were agressors. Dont know actual reasons, of course, but can assume, that you want to get his monocle.

I'm villager of RoK
. I'm not want to accuse someone by lie also.
You're right. there are some mistransinfomation. if below is incorrect, let me know.

1. One of our villager attacked by ranger-bow so he move away the archer's boat

2. And there is some talking about "why you attacked me?" but while talking the archer shoot arrow continuosly.(the archer said because our villager handed a sword, its not important things for us,but we thought the archer intent to break amor and save time for his army arriving.)

3. We gathered some forces and kill the archer, then met a guy with axe and kill him.(He has 400+ UA)

4. We got keys from 2, and search for their main village by the keys and word 'Malto Maltson'

5. We found one cave-minehole for gotten keys. And the cave connected to 'Stormvermin' and attcked the village.

6. Stormvermin is to small for 400+UA character we thought and so we start searching for 'real village' with clues(keys,xroads....) we gotten in stormvermin. and things go to...

Reading this,I see the main village engaged the battles is stormvirmin,anyway you(right?)'re so strong. :) (if there were some battles 1 vs 1, we lose some fighters.)
fruitscandy

Postby chaostalker » Mon May 16, 2011 1:47 pm

fruitscandy wrote:1. One of our villager attacked by ranger-bow so he move away the archer's boat

2. And there is some talking about "why you attacked me?" but while talking the archer shoot arrow continuosly.(the archer said because our villager handed a sword, its not important things for us,but we thought the archer intent to break amor and save time for his army arriving.)

3. We gathered some forces and kill the archer

Our guy tell me, that some man move near him, than stopped, wait for some time, and move back to him. He even thought, that that guy tracked him. Also, he didnt tell us, that he shoot anyone, and i dont have reasons to not believe him. He is not fool, and was clear about he cannot break througt armor.

Are you completely sure, that you killed the same char, that shoot you?

then met a guy with axe and kill him.(He has 400+ UA)

Lol, that was me. Meet only 2 of you at first, tried to revenge, but missed the moment, when your number rise to 5.

Also, i have only 250+ua/100+melee at that moment, thought there was quite nice those days.

4. We got keys from 2, and search for their main village by the keys and word 'Malto Maltson'
6. Stormvermin is to small for 400+UA character we thought and so we start searching for 'real village' with clues(keys,xroads....) we gotten in stormvermin. and things go to...

Actually, Malto was the man, that talk with you in Stormvermin, and with whom you fight in cave 2 times - that day, and week after.

Also, we never have 400ua char. I have 250+ (thought, that was more, that your guy i fight).
Malto have 300+, but the week later.

But that is quite unrelated - posting that just because you (perhaps) were interesting to know some details.

What i'm really want to know - that's about conflict with our ranger. He insists, that didnt start the fight.

Also, dont know why you attacked Riverworld. They were perhaps the most peacefull village in that region.
chaostalker

Postby fruitscandy » Mon May 16, 2011 6:10 pm

chaostalker wrote:
Are you completely sure, that you killed the same char, that shoot you?

I'm just villager and not engaged that battles.

chaostalker wrote:
fruitscandy wrote:then met a guy with axe and kill him.(He has 400+ UA)

Lol, that was me. Meet only 2 of you at first, tried to revenge, but missed the moment, when your number rise to 5.

Also, i have only 250+ua/100+melee at that moment, thought there was quite nice those days.

The fighter with bronze you targeted had 300+ UA. After battle,he said I lost his defense bar more than 50%. So We caculated you have more than 400 UA.
And...
"When I used To Arms we got -4 lp!"
"His mine has 5th floor!"

So the north-east area is known very dangerous area with legend of 400+ UA,high str,cha in korean forum.

chaostalker wrote:
But that is quite unrelated - posting that just because you (perhaps) were interesting to know some details.

What i'm really want to know - that's about conflict with our ranger. He insists, that didnt start the fight.

Also, dont know why you attacked Riverworld. They were perhaps the most peacefull village in that region.

(-1). A villager met the ranger at island vault in constructing. so he ask to the ranger "Are you building a vault" then answer "just mussle" (but there are no mussle)
(The detail connversation maybe different but important part will be same above.)
(I'm intend to blame for lying,I dont say "I'm bulding a vault" also ;),Just telling behind story after battle ended)

0. The day of first battle The villager met same ranger at the island. Instead of asking,he waited for seeing what the ranger does.

1. (Correcting Wrong I written) the ranger equiped bow so our villager put ranger's boat opposite riverside. Then the ranger shoot our villager. And our villager use thunder. (then whole battles started)

About Riverworld I heard that name stormvermin's Xroad's list, but detail is need to gather what things happened precisly at there.
fruitscandy

Postby novaalpha » Mon May 16, 2011 6:16 pm

fruitscandy wrote:korean forum

Link?
novaalpha

Postby chaostalker » Mon May 16, 2011 7:26 pm

Lol, perhaps your guy forgot to change maneur. Perhaps set it to "death or glory" to get more IP, and that take the rest of defence.

I have thought, that his UA was little, too. So imagine, how surprised was i, when that "noob" knocked me out by 1 strike, when i was running )

5 mine level, which we even couldn't dig, lol. "Too much hard" on the 250+ strength.

Also, how did you appear in our mine a week after? We repaired broken wall, sealed the nearby cave, which you used to dig in ours, tracking showed thet Sohon is in your town, so Malto was quite surprised, when found you here.
Of couse dont answer, if it's a secret or some abuse.

Well, ok, perhaps our ranger didnt tell us whole story.
chaostalker

Postby burgingham » Mon May 16, 2011 7:31 pm

al wrote:The purpose of this thread is not to give any evidence of that those villages were attacked by RoK (we know it as a fact), but to get some comments from their side. If they pretend they didn't do it... well... then we and other people in the area who are aware of the matter would be 100% sure their faction is aggressive and deceptive.

I cba to read all of this, but this takes the cake. Do you know how they proved someone was a witch in the dark ages? Reminds me of it alot...
burgingham

Postby Potjeh » Mon May 16, 2011 7:32 pm

Now that you mention it, has anyone tried weighing these guys?
Image Bottleneck
Potjeh

Postby burgingham » Mon May 16, 2011 7:38 pm

Ok, so ITT a known troublemaker and drama queen that proves to be a retard as well accuses one of the nicest and most funny villages I have had the pleasure of playing with of things he doesn't want to prove...

sohon wrote:Al , Fuck you.
burgingham

Postby chaostalker » Mon May 16, 2011 7:47 pm

burgingham wrote:one of the nicest and most funny villages I have had the pleasure of playing with

The same i could tell about Riverworld.
chaostalker

Postby al » Mon May 16, 2011 7:53 pm

burgingham, do you have some reading problems? The part you quoted was about evidences of that they attacked those villages. That is the fact they acknowledge. Is that enough evidence for you, or you would prefer to continue with personal insults?
al

Previous

Return to In Congress Assembled