Taar is burning!

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Taar is burning!

Postby burgingham » Tue May 31, 2011 7:57 pm

For Ken Tower II, may he rest in peace.

Dear hearthlings,

most of you have heard about the infamous sucessors of what was AD in the former worlds and their even more infamous allies. Taar and Teletubbies and whatever the rest of them might be called. Many innocent hearthlings have been hit by them over the last few weeks, like the good people of Winterfell for example.

It is a shame that most of these hearthlings got raided by the use of walljumping bugs. So when we discovered a very easy way to jump over walls with chairs lately, we decided to give Taar a bit of their own medicine. Of course as the good players that we are, we reported the bug before our raid. Then gathered a more than impressive army of 31 people, got into our boats and sailed for Taar!

The defenses they had prepared for us were pretty meager though. Not a single one of them dared to show up and fight for their hometown. This way we quickly proceeded to get everything we thought to be valuable from their town into ours and started destroying the rest of their infrastructure. Around 4 hours it took us to get all the loot home alone. Thanks for those many presents, good people of Taar.

After that work had been done it was time to hit their outposts and above all their hearthvaults. Quite a few good soldiers of them met their untimely end that night when our forces summoned them in their sleep.

[Note that we only hit the direct outposts and hearthvaults of Taar. Some of the more infamous raider gangs (Boshaw, Nao etc.) of this game found out how we jumped the walls and raided more towns related to Taar. I apologize if any innocents have been killed that way, but that really wasn't our fault I guess.]

Till the early morning our people destroyed and killed everything that had once been the proud city and alliance of Taar. Then it was time for us to rest, or so we thought. Apparently Taar had gathered what was left of their forces right away and had hit an allied town of us with the same bug we used to get to them. Immediatly our soldiers, still full of unused adrenaline, jumped to their help. In an almost flawless victory the remains of Taars army were slain this morning.

For all those hearthlings that didn't know it yet: The force to be reckoned with this world is Pandemonium. No other faction should dare and go around killing innocents like Taar did and expect to get away with this. You have seen what will happen to them now.

P.S.: Please don't turn this into a discussion wether bugs should be abused like that, bagousers be punished etc. We had enough discussions about it. Feel free to call us baousers if it helps to keep the drama going, but don't discuss how bugabusing should be dealt with in this topic please.

P.P.S: Image
burgingham

Re: Taar is burning!

Postby Sherlock » Tue May 31, 2011 7:59 pm

Well done!
Sherlock

Postby Sarchi » Tue May 31, 2011 7:59 pm

Bye, bye, Taar babies. Down with the Tsar!

America wins again.

----

Also, I enjoyed shoving my sword up that guy's arse.
Sarchi

Postby fhnfhekm » Tue May 31, 2011 8:00 pm

eL_Diablo wrote:Sodom never use bugs? Really? loled.
fhnfhekm

Postby bmjclark » Tue May 31, 2011 8:00 pm

fhnfhekm wrote:

Karma is a bitch
Cajoes wrote:I was the murder victim your guy aggro'd. And slew. Entirely unprovoked. Rather handily at that. Which prompted the retaliatory party. That you also handily slew.
bmjclark

Postby Neptjunoue » Tue May 31, 2011 8:01 pm

So you were the guy guys that threw the rock at the hornet's nest. :P
Reaper, Reaper, that's what people call me! Why?
Cause they all die! When I sing, I end their lives
You act as though payback makes you a noble man
Is that a fact? Well, you're a goddamn Philistine!
Neptjunoue

Postby kohg » Tue May 31, 2011 8:01 pm

kohg

Postby Sarchi » Tue May 31, 2011 8:01 pm

Don't forget to mention their failed counter attack. :)

Seraphimos, their basher, is dead.
Sarchi

Postby burgingham » Tue May 31, 2011 8:01 pm

fhnfhekm wrote:

Hi Portgas :)
burgingham

Postby Username74674 » Tue May 31, 2011 8:01 pm

Good work Jorbs anal friends. You use bug with chair and it fixed when we attack you. Really strange.
Username74674

Next

Return to In Congress Assembled