summoned

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: summoned

Postby Sarchi » Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:10 am

Sevenless wrote:
Sarchi wrote:How do you know you were summoned?

Log in @ location and wind up some place very much not at your hearth. Only way I can think of that he'd know, unless a friend saw him log on/off when he knew mopstar was busy/afk/asleep.

Don't think you're shown as online if you're summoned.
Sarchi

Postby RJT » Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:16 am

You are.
[8:21:56 PM] Ravian: We didn't run
[8:22:04 PM] Ravian: We left in the other direction
http://strawpoll.me/6822558
Stand against tyranny, Brothers and sisters. Rise!
RJT

Postby Dataslycer » Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:41 am

You are displayed as online if you are summoned. However if you are desummoned, you will end up at the place where you logged off rather than the plce where you were summoned.
If you keep focusing on the shadow behind, you will not see the light in front of you.

Being successful isn't just about hard work and succeeding, it is also about picking yourself up when you fail.
Dataslycer

Postby DatOneGuy » Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:44 am

Dataslycer wrote:You are displayed as online if you are summoned. However if you are desummoned, you will end up at the place where you logged off rather than the plce where you were summoned.

Actually, I've logged on where I was summoned (after being 'unsummoned').

You just can't login there if it's claimed.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Hi. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
DatOneGuy

Postby Mopstar » Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:48 pm

Sarchi wrote:How do you know you were summoned?

little hp, a runestone saying you've gotten a second chance and a place very far away from where I hd logged out
Wolfang wrote:
+1 I don't know how he did it, but Mopstar did steal his own stuff. You have to be a pretty hardcore thief to be able to steal your own things!
Mopstar

Previous

Return to In Congress Assembled