Walljump Raiders.

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Walljump Raiders.

Postby cauda_draconis » Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:30 pm

loftar wrote:I got a PM hinting that it might be a bug with wagons, but I can't think of what that might actually be, and I'm not getting a response. Anyone who has any idea?

I dont see the crime scene, but guys told me, that some wall was bashed just enought to wagon to fit it.

But perhaps it some other stuff.

Perhaps could you please come and see it?
cauda_draconis

Postby cauda_draconis » Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:32 pm

sabinati wrote:unless jorb and loftar know what the bug is, they can't fix it.

Sorry but guys who used it (Pande, though i cant be 100% sure) were not kind enought to tell us what the bug is.
cauda_draconis

Postby Foarl » Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:33 pm

loftar wrote:
Foarl wrote:Wouldn't that be the same thing as the chair bug? Nuke the wagon after someone starts getting into it for a random port?

That's been fixed for some time now, though.

I'm unaware of how the coding works. Wasn't sure if the fix applied to all objects or just a case by case basis. Might make up a couple wagons to try and figure it out, but I'm pretty mystified if that issue should already be fixed.
Foarl

Postby Saphireking65 » Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:21 am

I love how people complain about getting shit fixed, then don't tell the devs what the fuck the problem is.
Jackard wrote:
Sotsa wrote:I'm sad to see a wizard has shrunk your cabin and put it in a bottle.
better luck next time.

fucking wizards
Saphireking65

Postby DeadlyPencil » Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:31 am

ravenguard19 wrote:FIX THE WALLJUMP BUG!
somebody kiled me using it.
i had 2 palisades and the gates was closed, nobody else have keys, my heartfire was inside a house but my character is dead ...
its propably was a guy named Grim The 2nd cuz he was attacking me 2 times and i saw a chair next to my claimed cave, he was trying to jump trought the cliff but that bug with chair is patched.

no one uses a wall jump bug to get past palistades. Either you had an opening, or they bashed in, and resealed it. or since you have a cave, they mined in.
DeadlyPencil

Postby DatOneGuy » Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:37 am

loftar wrote:
Foarl wrote:Wouldn't that be the same thing as the chair bug? Nuke the wagon after someone starts getting into it for a random port?

That's been fixed for some time now, though.

Hah I knew it was fixed! Headshot said his 'people' found a jump with wagon, but I said I reported it and it was fixed, and boshaw had confirmed it was fixed...

Something tells me they know more about it considering how certain he seemed, I asked a few of these RUA guys and they all said it was definitely something with a wagon.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Hi. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
DatOneGuy

Postby Zyliart » Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:57 am

ravenguard19 wrote:FIX THE WALLJUMP BUG!
somebody kiled me using it.
i had 2 palisades and the gates was closed, nobody else have keys, my heartfire was inside a house but my character is dead ...
its propably was a guy named Grim The 2nd cuz he was attacking me 2 times and i saw a chair next to my claimed cave, he was trying to jump trought the cliff but that bug with chair is patched.

Suggest you get a brick wall asap. Then use a Key Alt and CR to get in and out.
I take it you're the lawspeaker of that Thieving Camp 'Silva Nigra', that System is Littered with Scents originating there.
Zyliart

Postby daemmonium » Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:07 am

Saphireking65 wrote:I love how people complain about getting shit fixed, then don't tell the devs what the fuck the problem is.

Imagine the next situation; somebody comes and abuse a bug to raid me. I dont have a fucking clue of how they did it, chairs, houses, wagons (seems like) are the kind of bugs were you have to destroy to jump the wall (different to, for example, minehole bug) so how the fuck am I supposed to know what shit this guys invented and destroyed on my wall?

I'll just ramble and say that there is another bug around and that people is abusing it.
Do you want see right through the devil's eyes?
You must have seen the ground where they all stood before
I was a young man then, I was a young man then
Spending my time on the killing floor
Be more than you seem to be
Joy of labour sets you free.
daemmonium

Postby DatOneGuy » Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:13 am

5-7 days is a bit long to not report you've been getting walljumped into, furthermore trying to figure it out instead of reporting it at all? Sounds more like attempting to use it after the fact, not help getting it fixed.

I could understand if this thread was made '5-7 days ago' when this shit started as Seraphimos puts it.

Furthermore I'm not even sure if that's bullshit, Headshot says only 3 villages attacked, Seraphimos says 4. Interesting.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Hi. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
DatOneGuy

Postby Tonkyhonk » Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:16 am

DatOneGuy wrote:Hah I knew it was fixed! Headshot said his 'people' found a jump with wagon, but I said I reported it and it was fixed, and boshaw had confirmed it was fixed.

i hear someone else has already reported the wj bug, and it wasnt about wagons.
he didnt want to tell me what it was, though.
i guess devs have already heard about it and are working on it, if it is the right one.

daemmonium wrote:Imagine the next situation; somebody comes and abuse a bug to raid me. I dont have a fucking clue of how they did it, chairs, houses, wagons (seems like) are the kind of bugs were you have to destroy to jump the wall (different to, for example, minehole bug) so how the fuck am I supposed to know what shit this guys invented and destroyed on my wall?

I'll just ramble and say that there is another bug around and that people is abusing it.

and imagine how OP or others who got raided didnt talk about it for the last 5-7 days or however long that has been?
of course they wanted to find out about it themselves TO USE IT BEFORE IT GETS FIXED, right?
if not, what were they waiting for?
they cant find it themselves, and decided that they "had to resort" to reporting here. C'est la vie.
Tonkyhonk

PreviousNext

Return to In Congress Assembled