Walljump Raiders.

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Walljump Raiders.

Postby daemmonium » Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:35 am

Someone PM'd loftar about it, and it was mostly a hinted version, not a confirmed one. So my guess is that they reported it to loftar instead of making a ICA thread before. Somewhere along the lines they decided to post it on public forums because they got butthurt of some scent or shit.
Do you want see right through the devil's eyes?
You must have seen the ground where they all stood before
I was a young man then, I was a young man then
Spending my time on the killing floor
Be more than you seem to be
Joy of labour sets you free.
daemmonium

Postby burgingham » Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:05 am

There are other ways to get inside a town than to ram it or use a bug.
burgingham

Postby Tonkyhonk » Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:30 am

^
now it starts sounding more interesting :D
Tonkyhonk

Postby ravenguard19 » Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:43 am

I dont have any mine holes in my palisade!
I dont have any friends who can acces my palisade!
My friend couldnt find any vandalism scents around the palisade so it wasnt bashed!
Also he found who killed me, a guy from Vidarr's Keep village.
And we found a table near my palisade, he propably used it to jump throught!
Fix this!
## Dont call me thief if my village members are leaving scents! Its not my problem! kill them instead of me as ur friend Grim did using bug! Tell him that Bear Lake LS said that he will organise people against Vidarrs Keep!Bug using bi....s!
@DOWN it wasn't you! if u don't have anything else to say just turn off your computer ...
Last edited by ravenguard19 on Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Because we can and we will.... die!
ravenguard19

Postby boshaw » Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:50 am

so that's where i left my feasting table
boshaw

Postby DatOneGuy » Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:29 am

ravenguard19 wrote:I dont have any mine holes in my palisade!
My friend couldnt find any vandalism scents around the palisade so it wasnt bashed!
Fix this!
## Dont call me thief if my village members are leaving scents! Its not my problem! kill them instead of me as ur friend Grim did using bug! Tell him that Bear Lake LS said that he will organise people against Vidarrs Keep!Bug using bi....s!
@DOWN it wasn't you! if u don't have anything else to say just turn off your computer ...

Table jump? Sounds like a joke.
Chairs had a reason you know.

I mean look at it like this, chairs were broken for the same reason as wagons, that spill effect, it was fixed by having you spawn where you were. You can't 'mount' a fucking table.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Hi. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
DatOneGuy

Postby BoOty » Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:43 am

I dont have any mine holes in my palisade!
Fix this!
@DOWN it wasn't you! if u don't have anything else to say just turn off your computer ..

Your friend is noob, you really think that Palibasher's have 1 Stealth & 10 int >.<
Only idiots using bug's to palisade. lol
BoOty

Postby cauda_draconis » Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:41 am

DatOneGuy wrote:Sounds more like attempting to use it after the fact, not help getting it fixed.

You are trying to spoil our reputaion or what? It's already spoiled more then anyone could dream, so do not trouble yourself.

Better tell us, why do you showed your princeples in the ass, and using walljumps for raids?

Do not think i'm butthurting or gloating about your move to the dark side of Forse.Just do not want to listen next time cries about bagousing personally from your party, so pointing at this fact.
cauda_draconis

Postby DatOneGuy » Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:57 am

cauda_draconis wrote:
DatOneGuy wrote:Sounds more like attempting to use it after the fact, not help getting it fixed.

You are trying to spoil our reputaion or what? It's already spoiled more then anyone could dream, so do not trouble yourself.

Better tell us, why do you showed your princeples in the ass, and using walljumps for raids?

Do not think i'm butthurting or gloating about your move to the dark side of Forse.Just do not want to listen next time cries about bagousing personally from your party, so pointing at this fact.

Hmm, very strange post.

You see on one point it's very interesting that you believe we are behind this, we aren't.
I really wish we were as according to a source I talk to there was a lot of gold and a few dhelms lost, I really want a q100 dhelm (Badich has one, right?), and gold is nice because I hate mining it. B

Now even given that, you are saying that the problem here is that we bug raided, we've never had a problem with bug raiding, we've had a problem with not REPORTING when you bug raid, there is a large difference. The funny part here is that the same people affected (I 'THINK' Seraphimos is in the RUA?) used the chair bug after we did.
You see we used the chair bug to get into Taar because he was fucking with us, we don't just go out to random people we don't know and raid them, we raid our enemies with bugs. Why? Because they also do it, but furthermore they use it on newbs or people who never used them in the first place (: All the newbs they raided, WF minehole bug). Given this, our enemies, not us put 'bug raiding' on the table, wall jumping in particular.
(What does this have to do with Pandemonium? Winterfell were our allies, after the raid they joined us, most quit. They were VERY anti-bug abuse, the ones that are active still refuse to raid if we used bugs, hence there were none of them at Taar raid!)

We have always preferred whether we were known as Sodom or Pandemonium, to raid using legit tactics, however -Sigh-, our enemies this world constantly hide in vaults and jump between vaults when running away, use bugs to attack other vilages with reckless abandon, basically, very annoying practicing brinksmanship of the HF movement tactics, charterstones, etc. It's all very... annoying. However we sucked it up and dealt with it until they raided WinterFell putting it on the table.

In general there are things we consider off limits when fighting even an enemy that may possible wipe us out (no, RUA was not even close and isn't), we try not to:
1)Use bugs to raid villages
2)Grief (That's fucking stupid) - Without purpose
3)Grief resources (People that do this disgust me)

With that said, we stood this ground, as always, and this 'RUA' started it by using the walljump on WinterFell.
This 'RUA'( bell specifically) started resource griefing two days ago.

As for the crying or moving to the 'dark side' of the force, read everything above, we had nothing to do with this, and even then, we've never said no to bugs, you really still think we are carebears from W3 public image or something? You need to bury that idea, we are not, we never were. We are just a group of players attempting to alpha test a game, have fun, and protect ourselves.

As for crying, we call something unfair or not, we never cry. I could scream at you guys being 'butthurt' over this, but what's the point? Unless you guys are ragequitting like pussies, I don't see anyone saying anyone else is butthurt, typically it seems that people from havenandhearth.ru come over here and use the term a lot, and they use it completely wrong as well. If you attack us with a bug we will be annoyed sure, pissed even, but butthurt? Probably not. Crying all over the forums? Probably not.

TL;DR - We always attempt to be as fair as possible, but, and this is a strong but, if you use it, you can guarantee we will too, and we can most likely do it better.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Hi. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
DatOneGuy

Postby cauda_draconis » Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:33 am

DatOneGuy wrote:You see on one point it's very interesting that you believe we are behind this, we aren't.
I really wish we were as according to a source I talk to there was a lot of gold and a few dhelms lost, I really want a q100 dhelm (Badich has one, right?), and gold is nice because I hate mining it.

I said that its not 100% sure. But if someone walljumps RUA with the scents taken from RUA and Sodom fight - who could that be?

DatOneGuy wrote:Now even given that, you are saying that the problem here is that we bug raided, we've never had a problem with bug raiding, we've had a problem with not REPORTING when you bug raid, there is a large difference.

The guy who use this bag definitely did not report about it.

DatOneGuy wrote:we raid our enemies with bugs. Why? Because they also do it

Lol, "I did it cause he did it first" - it's the logic of schoolboy. I hope Sodom are not schoolboys?
Every man could decide for himself, would he do some things or not. So we do it. And you do it.
It's ok with that logic?

DatOneGuy wrote:We have always preferred whether we were known as Sodom or Pandemonium, to raid using legit tactics, however -Sigh-, our enemies this world constantly hide in vaults and jump between vaults when running away,

Ambush is not legit tactic???? Man, i think you will state unlegit every tactic you cannot handle.

DatOneGuy wrote:As for the crying or moving to the 'dark side' of the force, read everything above, we had nothing to do with this, and even then, we've never said no to bugs, you really still think we are carebears from W3 public image or something? You need to bury that idea, we are not, we never were. We are just a group of players attempting to alpha test a game, have fun, and protect ourselves.

I'm ok when someone using bugs, believe me.
I'm not ok when someone using bugs and blame others use of bugs.
Hate double standarts.
cauda_draconis

PreviousNext

Return to In Congress Assembled