Walljump Raiders.

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Walljump Raiders.

Postby Butko » Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:40 am

burgingham wrote:There are other ways to get inside a town than to ram it or use a bug.

Use a feature you found and not reported it yet as bug?
Butko

Postby Butko » Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:44 am

DatOneGuy wrote:As for the crying or moving to the 'dark side' of the force, read everything above, we had nothing to do with this, and even then, we've never said no to bugs, you really still think we are carebears from W3 public image or something? You need to bury that idea, we are not, we never were. We are just a group of players attempting to alpha test a game, have fun, and protect ourselves.

Oh don't ... plz don't lie. In w3, my friend was asking you how to jump inside cave one tile to get into other cave. He knew you know how to do it, because he had inside info about it, but you didn't want to tell him. We all knew that in w3 you were already a big bug abuser. So don't lie.
I dare to bet that 90+% of HnH population are same as you. If they would find a bug, they would abuse it to get their own advantage. Problem with some people is that they tell it to other friends and then comes to bigger abuse when devs need to interfere and fix it.
Butko

Postby Tonkyhonk » Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:17 pm

cauda_draconis wrote:I said that its not 100% sure. But if someone walljumps RUA with the scents taken from RUA and Sodom fight - who could that be?
cauda_draconis wrote:I'm not ok when someone using bugs and blame others use of bugs.
Hate double standarts.

any details to show, to be convincing enough? or just accusing?
(because you should know many people want to raid RUA, not just Pande lol)
and why you waited for a week to talk about it?

cauda_draconis wrote:The guy who use this bag definitely did not report about it.

it's called balenciaga.
balenciaga_mensimage.jpg
balenciaga_mensimage.jpg (30.74 KiB) Viewed 973 times
Tonkyhonk

Postby burgingham » Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:46 pm

Butko wrote:
burgingham wrote:There are other ways to get inside a town than to ram it or use a bug.

Try again.

cauda_draconis wrote:Ambush is not legit tactic???? Man, i think you will state unlegit every tactic you cannot handle.

He wasn't talking about that fight. We give you that one. Nice ambush, legit win. Unlike some people we are not sore loosers.
burgingham

Postby Butko » Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:52 pm

burgingham wrote:
Butko wrote:

Try again.

Lol don't make yourself more funny. Sodom, AD, pandeorwhatevershit it is. Same guys same old players same bug abusers. People don't change. Wanna know why are some players "better" than others? They know more tricks (bugs) and they keep it for themselves or within their friend circle. I got knowledge of many things and learnt a lot. Just don't make yourself more pretty, because your hands are still dirty.
Butko

Postby burgingham » Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:55 pm

You my friend got knowledge about shit. Also: Try again.
burgingham

Postby ramones » Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:08 pm

I'm ok when someone using bugs, believe me.
I'm not ok when someone using bugs and blame others use of bugs.
Hate double standarts.

How more pathetic could you be. Its just another proof, that russian mentality eveywhere is about winning, not about having fun playing or doing things. Not even trying to compete in matter of legal terms. Whoever did this to start this thread, I hope he will rape your ass while you sleep aswel even if he had to use catapults ;)
W8 - Hermitage
W7 - Emerald City
W6 - Gomorrah
W5 - Pandemonium
W4 - Angkor
W3 - Angkor
ramones

Postby Sarchi » Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:41 pm

Edit: (c) Art of War
Last edited by Sarchi on Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sarchi

Postby Butko » Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:42 pm

burgingham wrote:You my friend got knowledge about shit. Also: Try again.

Finding excuses and accuse others? Yeah easiest tactics to draw attention to others. You are same as Koya from AD. Lying enough so that you start believing yourself...
Butko

Postby novaalpha » Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:45 pm

Hey where did slutpic go :cry:
novaalpha

PreviousNext

Return to In Congress Assembled