To the township of Silva Nigra

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: To the township of Silva Nigra

Postby amandaturner » Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:38 pm

Update: Alright he came back today and repeatedly asked my husband to be let in the gate (he says he wouldnt kill us, just wants our steel. wtf we dont even have steel lol). Anyway when my husband tried asking him why he killed our villages chef he wouldn't answer. He was surprised my husband was able to track his scents and also he mentioned he was from France (that explains his horrible English skills). We still don't know why our chef was down in our minehole to begin with since we don't know him in real life and he hasn't made a new character with that hearth secret. We do know that none of us have left any sort of a scent (hubby and I just got back from 2 week vacation) and the chef didn't have any sort of skills besides cooking and never left our village.
amandaturner

Postby ravenguard19 » Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:52 pm

Stop blamming him you faggot hes from poland but he lives in croatia and he was offline today!

#EDIT show me where that fucking scent points? standing nar Silva Nigra is not proving anything!

Because we can and we will.... die!
ravenguard19

Postby amandaturner » Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:32 pm

ravenguard19 wrote:Stop blamming him you faggot hes from poland but he lives in croatia and he was offline today!

#EDIT show me where that fucking scent points? standing nar Silva Nigra is not proving anything!

1. I'm not gay (my husband and myself are both straight obviously...)

2. He said he was from France, why would someone from Poland say they are from France lol.
amandaturner

Postby Valten21 » Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:39 pm

Why is that guy wearing a bear cape and bunny slippers? Also I thought you guys had 3 layer brick wall, was Amanda able to breach the other 2? Or are they just south of the kiln?
You may have foiled the plans of BAD-EVIL this time, but there is no rest for the wicked.
Valten21

Postby amandaturner » Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:56 pm

Edit: I appologize for not being able to make this look clean and concise like everybody else. Havn't really had a problem with people in this game yet until now so ive never done it before.

amandaturner

Postby amandaturner » Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:11 pm

Why is that guy wearing a bear cape and bunny slippers?

I don't know why he was wearing the slippers but he was wearing the cape because he probably needed the strength boost while digging into our mine to kill our chef. My husband who witnessed the event said he broke through his defense bar on the first punch and did 163 damage then on the second punch he killed him. My husband had to flee out of the minehole. I dont understand it but they say they were digging a "dwarf fortress" or something underground for fun when this guy (we nicknamed him tunneler griefer) snaked into the mine.
amandaturner

Postby amandaturner » Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:29 pm

I told him going underground was dangerous, I don't know why he would want to anyway. Cant grow pretty flowers down there :)
amandaturner

Postby NaoWhut » Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:34 pm

I like your bars =D
ImageImage
NaoWhut

Postby charliesheen » Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:51 pm

heh, I was tracking that guy recently, but he hf'd before anything could happen
charliesheen

Postby Thepotatomasher » Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:55 pm