War between the Panda and the NNN

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: War between the Panda and the NNN

Postby painhertz » Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:51 pm

Should probably change the name of this to War between NNN and Ainran. Pande....yeah, they ain't warrin anyone.
"I shall PERSONALLY witness for you at the shiny, chrome gates of Valhalla!"
painhertz

Postby burgingham » Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:01 pm

Qant wrote:The very fact that you ask this question convinces me that it would be pointless for me trying to answer it to you. Once again, I believe you intended to never discuss anything with us anymore, so lets keep it there. After all, I was addressing to Nao, not to you.

Well, I seriously wanted to get an answer from you out of curiosity. I don't think the agreement was broken during my active time and I haven't heard from any breach after I left, but it made me curious if there was one. This was no accusation against you or anything, just a question.

Too bad you are still so heartbroken about me being such a naughty, naughty boy who exposed your bug- and exploitabuse in the past :(

If you want to go down that road again then yeah I am too tired to fight about this anymore. An honest and neutral answer to my question however I would appreciate.
burgingham

Postby Sarchi » Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:04 pm

burgingham wrote:
Qant wrote:The very fact that you ask this question convinces me that it would be pointless for me trying to answer it to you. Once again, I believe you intended to never discuss anything with us anymore, so lets keep it there. After all, I was addressing to Nao, not to you.

Well, I seriously wanted to get an answer from you out of curiosity. I don't think the agreement was broken during my active time and I haven't heard from any breach after I left, but it made me curious if there was one. This was no accusation against you or anything, just a question.

Too bad you are still so heartbroken about me being such a naughty, naughty boy who exposed your bug- and exploitabuse in the past :(

If you want to go down that road again then yeah I am too tired to fight about this anymore. An honest and neutral answer to my question however I would appreciate.

You did not dig them clay.
Sarchi

Postby ramones » Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:22 am

mistic wrote:
ramones wrote:bell is busy digging other clay spots ;)

You Vandal my water

I don't know which is your water. It doesn't have NNN village claim over it, so you need to explain more to me here, while our clay spot is Pandemonium claim over it. :ugeek:
W8 - Hermitage
W7 - Emerald City
W6 - Gomorrah
W5 - Pandemonium
W4 - Angkor
W3 - Angkor
ramones

Postby goodyman8 » Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:33 pm

make wine,not war.
goodyman8

Postby burgingham » Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:41 pm

Stop bumping this for no apparent reason.
burgingham

Postby bmjclark » Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:57 pm

Might as well be locked since we aren't even keeping track of kills any more. If anything happens im sure a different thread will be posted about it.
Cajoes wrote:I was the murder victim your guy aggro'd. And slew. Entirely unprovoked. Rather handily at that. Which prompted the retaliatory party. That you also handily slew.
bmjclark

Postby burgingham » Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:04 pm

Guess so.
burgingham

Previous

Return to In Congress Assembled