A Public Apology.

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: A Public Apology.

Postby supercharazard » Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:49 pm

Patchouli_Knowledge wrote:Well I am not meaning to sound cold but it may be the best action to actually message them your apologies. You also may have some atoning to do as well as words may not be enough to validate your previous actions. If you are given this second chance, do not squander it as it will not be given again.

Eh, I thought it might be better to do it publicly.
supercharazard

Postby Skorm » Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:52 pm

Jackard wrote:who cares about world 4

:lol:
d_datica wrote:Get the damn server back up before I go back to having a life

USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST

~art By SacreDoom
Skorm

Postby Regnay » Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:00 pm

I have a confession as well... I can't help but to eat a stick of salted butter every time I see an emotional post.
Regnay

Postby XxoriginxX » Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:04 pm

supercharazard wrote:Hello. Some of you may know me as "that fucking cocksucking dickbrained piece of shit". Others may know me as "This weird guy who's making an apology".

A couple of days before world four was ended, I made one of the biggest dick moves ever. I mean BIG. The kind that I wouldn't forgive, and I don't expect anyone to forgive me for.

I logged onto Bottleneck's Shared Alt.
I suicided their miner, collapsed a sizable portion of their mines, killed about 3/4 of their livestock and unlocked some gates. I was then killed later (As I'd expect) and I decided to further the assholeness and make a thread with the coordinates inviting people to track the scents. I tried to place the blame on Bottleneck and generally acted like a coward.

All of this was after they took me in as a newb and gave me a huge amount of items that I didn't deserve.

So: To all past and current members of bottleneck, I'm sorry.

To all those who want to flame, go ahead, flame to your heart's content. I deserve it.

Thanks for reading.

Might want to post it on the Bay12 forums, where half the people from the W4 bottleneck are from.
XxoriginxX

Postby supercharazard » Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:06 pm

I know they're from Bay12. So am I.
I thought that it'd be better here because most people in Bay12 don't play H&H, most people here do. ;)
supercharazard

Postby painhertz » Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:06 pm

But doesn't that mean that you're apologizing to people who aren't here? that's a bit odd don't you think?
"I shall PERSONALLY witness for you at the shiny, chrome gates of Valhalla!"
painhertz

Postby MightySheep » Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:31 pm

apologizing for computer game stuff in general is pretty odd

especially in this game where such epic griefing is a daily occurance

and especially for old things which nobody even remembers/cares about
MightySheep

Postby Onionfighter » Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:19 am

BN is still around, and we still remember what happened. As I said before, I am not going to actively hunt you, but we aren't going to let you into our village ever again, either. Whether I will forgive you? I'm not sure yet.

And to people who don't seem to understand: having a villager turn on you for no reason is a serious thing, even if it is a game. Building a village and a character (he killed an expensive mining alt) takes a lot of rl time and effort, so the fact that it is a game doesn't mean it is worthless.
Cheerleader
Onionfighter

Postby DatOneGuy » Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:16 am

World 4 might as well be called the retconned world.

However I have to say, the true grind in HnH is every minute deciding to stay loyal instead of turning in all of you and your village's hard work for a few hours of cheap laughs in trolling.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Hi. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
DatOneGuy

Postby Potjeh » Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:10 am

As we say in Bosnia, "poslije jebanja nema kajanja" (after sex there's no regrets - I guess it's the equivalent of crying over spilt milk). Your apology is useless to me. But don't worry, the whole event is ancient history as far as I'm concerned, so we won't be after you. But we'll also *never* trust you again, because once a dick always a dick.
Image Bottleneck
Potjeh

PreviousNext

Return to In Congress Assembled