A Public Apology.

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: A Public Apology.

Postby supercharazard » Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:34 am

I never expected you to trust me again, I just wanted to say that I did it, because I've felt pretty bad about it since I did it.
supercharazard

Postby sfbmod » Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:26 pm

Reading things like this make it impossible to trust anyone.
sfbmod

Postby MightySheep » Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:24 pm

lolwut, all the former villagers turned into moderators or something?

you should have stuck around instead of griefing them lol

DatOneGuy wrote:However I have to say, the true grind in HnH is every minute deciding to stay loyal instead of turning in all of you and your village's hard work for a few hours of cheap laughs in trolling.

ikr lols
MightySheep

Postby ElGato » Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:08 pm

MightySheep wrote:lolwut, all the former villagers turned into moderators or something?

BN been around a long time.
Onionfighter and Potjeh have both helped this game a lot with suggestions and bug reporting.
burgingham wrote:We are all Gato, and Gato is Delamore of course. Goons blablabla...

Caradon wrote:Gato, the anti-ghandi

Sabinati wrote:yeah we're gonna kill you gato!!!
ElGato

Postby niltrias » Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:28 pm

Onionfighter wrote:BN is still around, and we still remember what happened. As I said before, I am not going to actively hunt you, but we aren't going to let you into our village ever again, either. Whether I will forgive you? I'm not sure yet.

And to people who don't seem to understand: having a villager turn on you for no reason is a serious thing, even if it is a game. Building a village and a character (he killed an expensive mining alt) takes a lot of rl time and effort, so the fact that it is a game doesn't mean it is worthless.

And we know when Onionfighter turns on you, he has a damn good reason to back him up. :lol:
<Marcher Lord>
Dogs! Oh god, please give us DOGS!
There are those who press on with the ardor of beer, and those who are faint with thirst.
niltrias

Postby evilrich » Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:47 pm

known as the first one.. remember you trying to join me in w4 after you caused havoc in BN ( allies at the time )
evilrich

Postby Wolfang » Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:30 pm

Oh, charazard, man, I thought you were cool, I didnt believe it was you at first. Why would you act like such a fucking asshole after all we, I'd, done for you.
Even when you denied it I still couldn't believe you were such a cunt.

Unfortunately, there was definite proof.
And I was proven a bad judge of character.

I just feel sorry for you that you're the kind of person that feels the need to do these things.
sabinati wrote:But Wolfang, it's the mods who are trolls, remember. please have some mercy on this innocent victim of merciless trolling by the moderation team before you make any more ad hominem remarks about him.

Wolfang

Postby supercharazard » Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:40 am

I know. After I did it, I couldn't believe it either.
I didn't think at all during it, and even thinking about it afterwards made me feel ashamed of it.
There's actually quite a few ways I thought about trying to fix it, but they're pretty much impossible. (once, I thought of sending over many LCs of high quality
gold, another time, I thought about a shitton of cows ect.)
supercharazard

Postby TeckXKnight » Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:57 am

The problem is just the trust. Stuff happens: cows die, trees get chopped, and pies get eaten but when your long since trusted mate is the one to do it to you, you've violated everything that you've built up together as a village. There really is no making amends for that and you have to accept that the bridge is burnt. Acknowledging that wrong doing was done and properly apologizing for it is a good way to make sure there isn't bad blood but the trust is something that will never come back. I don't think all the gold in the world could win you back into their hearts.
TeckXKnight

Postby supercharazard » Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:47 pm

Eh, well, I don't even use this account anymore. I realised that nbody would trust me at all, so I made a new account so as I could start fresh :D.
supercharazard

PreviousNext

Return to In Congress Assembled