under attack

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: under attack

Postby lolman70 » Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:20 pm

SS_2011-08-12 14.19.59.jpg
this is their base its called sinking sands
SS_2011-08-12 14.19.59.jpg (116.75 KiB) Viewed 1601 times
SS_2011-08-12 14.19.59.jpg
this is their base its called sinking sands
SS_2011-08-12 14.19.59.jpg (116.75 KiB) Viewed 1601 times
lolman70

Postby lolman70 » Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:25 pm

they killed me when i was posting screenes
Attachments
SS_2011-08-12 14.24.54.jpg
SS_2011-08-12 14.24.54.jpg (106.06 KiB) Viewed 1593 times
lolman70

Postby Hyrion » Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:54 pm

Oh wow, this is very close to my old place :3

There is a good Q40 clay spot there, I remember going there for some clay and finding someone built that place almost overnight.

Im glad I moved.

For people wondering where this is:
http://algeralith.info/HavenMap/?x=48.03&y=72.96&zoom=9
Hyrion

Postby Saphireking65 » Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:29 pm

lolman70 wrote:they killed me when i was posting screenes

That's why you take the screenshots, then LEAVE before posting them.
Jackard wrote:
Sotsa wrote:I'm sad to see a wizard has shrunk your cabin and put it in a bottle.
better luck next time.

fucking wizards
Saphireking65

Postby WarpedWiseMan » Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:28 pm

Hyrion wrote:Oh wow, this is very close to my old place :3

There is a good Q40 clay spot there, I remember going there for some clay and finding someone built that place almost overnight.

Im glad I moved.

For people wondering where this is:
http://algeralith.info/HavenMap/?x=48.03&y=72.96&zoom=9

Ha! I can still see our village chilling by itself on that map.

And, wow, on that map the world looks pretty well built up, though I'm sure most of those places are abandoned.
btaylor wrote:I have learned that the game doesn't follow the principles of mathematics. If you want something and the game is in a good mood you can get it, whatever it is. More often than not, however, the game wants you to die.

WarpedWiseMan

Postby Thashary » Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:34 am

Wow. This came as a shock to me when I saw the name. A couple days ago my village was hit by a couple raiders who were definately not stingy with their scents. They poked their head in every single container, moved several things around, stole some livestock, killed a sheep, and broke not one but two holes in our palisade. The second hole was done using a ram that had been previously employed to fix some messed up palisade walls. I fixed up the damage, nothing particularly valuable was taken (though our smithy is gonna be ticked when he gets on). Two days prior to this I encountered two individuals attempting to break into our palisade by hand with a barrel of water. One of them spoke in russian, the other said nothing but 'fuck, I thought there were russians around here'. When I came within sight range of them they turned and ran away, grabbing their barrel and taking it with them. Because of this we weren't shocked by being raided and were all offline when it happened. They didn't even harm what few sleeping people there were in the village.

After the raid, a friend from another village and I tracked the scents. It led me straight to this Sands place. I paced at a distance around them to make sure I was right, but we could wager a guess that they had their hearth fires well protected and that's why they weren't so shy about their copious amounts of scents coating our village. Nearby we also found an assault scent pointing to their village, and along the river to the north two murder scents. I hadn't gotten around yet to posting anything about it, but hell, they are definately not helping themselves avoid the law.

Edit: hahahah. I need to look at usernames. The 'old village' Hyrion is talking about is where I live currently and was talking about.
Thashary

Postby Vigilance » Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:21 am

>killer had a pearl necklace

Fuck I should raid these guys.
"Tosak gets the guys undressed faster than their girlfriends can." -NaoWhut
http://i.imgur.com/5cQiL.png http://i.imgur.com/lYyAA.png
Vigilance

Postby Rommer50 » Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:50 am

Just wondering if someone attacked the raider village. I was walking by it and I didn't see anyone and there were a lot of sent inside there wall. Of course I don't know all those tricks to get in so I couldn't get any of the sents to see if they belonged to Vigilance..
Rommer50

Postby Thashary » Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:21 am

Rommer50 wrote:Just wondering if someone attacked the raider village. I was walking by it and I didn't see anyone and there were a lot of sent inside there wall. Of course I don't know all those tricks to get in so I couldn't get any of the sents to see if they belonged to Vigilance..

After I tracked the scents in our village to theirs, I patrolled just close enough to notice a few scents inside the walls. This was a couple days ago, before the misfortune of this thread.
Thashary

Postby Rommer50 » Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:41 pm

Well if anyone is tracking these rogue russians or what ever they are, one of them just left his sent around Mytishi. He took some shots at a friend that was there. He has a merc robe on. I don't know what we can do to stop them. I know the one we seen in the merc robe is a palibasher.
Rommer50

PreviousNext

Return to In Congress Assembled