Death of Seven Fingers

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Death of Seven Fingers

Postby Mitudev » Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:13 am

Woe am I to tell you this tale of combat, cowardice, and death. This very day Seven Fingers fell under the weight of strangers garbed in black and a bear.
Seven Fingers found a new iron mine, much to his pleasure, and rushed to return after finding that the ore was to his liking with one of his underlings to claim it for his own. On his way he came across a bear. It was a vicious beast that came immediately to the attack. Seven Fingers took the challenge, he has slain bears before, while his underling hearthed away from the beast. Seven fought boldly and with much strength, yet not before two stranges in black approached him. They asked directions to Las Vegas, and they were given the answer. These two then attacked. Seeing this, Seven boasted that he would fight them after the bear, but they came in anyway.
The two were shocked when their punches did not a scratch to this Seven Fingers, and astonished when one of them was cleaved with a stone axe for all his defense and a hundred damage. They retreated, but Seven could not give chase for the bear, once a pleasure, was an annoyance. The raiders and cowards began to shower Seven with thunder, then in their fashion, knocked Seven's defenses away. Little chance did he have, but he had no choice and placed armour on his chest and hope for the best. The bear was able to strike Seven down in its fury, and the cowardly warriors ran off when the bear turned its eyes upon them.
--
Yeah, so I died with my keys on my main. Whoever has them, it would be nice to return them. I better eat all my food and start looking for a new place to settle or village to join ><. Good on the folks who killed me, your combat stats must have been around 60 and using the bear like that was hilarious. Hope you got away from it.
W5: Sevenson
W4: Kail the Chieftain of Providence
W3: Crofton the Hermit

There was once a bear with crimson hair
He moved faster than Kail could see:
And took his fingers three.

Excerpt from the Battle of Seven Fingers
Mitudev

Re: Death of Seven Fingers

Postby Tonkyhonk » Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:25 am

nice read. good luck with your new adventure on your revived char.
i only hope someone nice would track the scents at the scene and find who the cowardice in black were, if that furious bear didnt take them, that is.

just one thing, as many times mentioned by everyone else, use a key alt ;)
Tonkyhonk

Postby aso11 » Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:33 pm

*likes this story* Personally, I didn't need a key alt in W3... Hmmm.... Well, it's still good to have one in general though.
"Normal" is only a difficulty level in video games - Aso11
Jackard: Koya only raises the lynx so he can molest it later
Koya: What means "molest" ? Translator cannot translate it or do it with no logics...
"And no im not native to english, I was born in the usa." - A very bad troll.
aso11

Postby ElGato » Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:57 pm

aso11 wrote:*likes this story* Personally, I didn't need a key alt in W3... Hmmm.... Well, it's still good to have one in general though.

No kidding...
I've locked myself out of my plot a few times now :(
burgingham wrote:We are all Gato, and Gato is Delamore of course. Goons blablabla...

Caradon wrote:Gato, the anti-ghandi

Sabinati wrote:yeah we're gonna kill you gato!!!
ElGato

Postby ThePilfererOfHearths » Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:22 pm

Hopefully you will get your keys back.
Name your future alt Hides His Village Keys.
RIP Thorin.
ThePilfererOfHearths

Postby crevank » Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:54 am

I've got an opening or two at the village I'm a part of, but we're still developing.
NaoWhut wrote:When your dick is touching the sun... its' time to quit HnH

My color is Green
I value growth, life, adaption, and nature. I love to hunt, mate, kill, and eat--to me that's all there is. At my best I am instinctual and unpretentious. At my worst, I am vicious and unthinking. My symbol is a tree. My enemies are blue and black.
crevank

Postby dagrimreefah » Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:39 am

Tonkyhonk wrote:nice read. good luck with your new adventure on your revived char.
i only hope someone nice would track the scents at the scene and find who the cowardice in black were, if that furious bear didnt take them, that is.

Yes but REMEMBER you have a key alt...

Today, my ninja compadre and I were lounging, I on the river, he at the village. Then he shouted for help, as an attacker came from the shadows and started raining arrows upon him. You see, my ninja compadre and I left scents. I didn't mind leaving scents, as I am cunning in the arts of stealth. He on the other hand, not so stealthy. Anyway I quickly hearth back and see our super hero outside our brickwall. He then sommoned my ninja compadre and killed him (me forgot to put his HF inside... hey were noobs) Infuriated, I began letting him eat arrows, but I missed everytime. Too impatient on my part :/ His arrows were bouncing right off of me so I figured what the hell I'm not going to stand behind this wall like a pussy and obviously his bow q sucks, I'm going to take it to him like a man! Sadly, masculinity got in the way of brains as his melee was better than my ua and he killed me, but not before I gave up a fight.

But here is the point of my post:

I then logged onto my key alt, one of many nameless throw away alts. However, I forgot HE was the one holding the keys (which is why it is always important, now i see, to name your key alt KEY ALT). Forgot to look into inventory, so I teleported out of the gate to gather my dead main's belongings, and there he was, running out of the shadows again! Long story short, he took the keys I forgot I had on my alt because I named him something stupid like battleaxe bill instead of key alt :(

REMEMBER TO NAME YOUR KEY ALT APPROPRIATELY GOD DAMN IT!
dagrimreefah

Postby Vigilance » Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:50 am

dagrimreefah wrote:
Tonkyhonk wrote:nice read. good luck with your new adventure on your revived char.

Yes but REMEMBER you have a key alt...

Today, my ninja compadre and I were lounging, I on the river, he at the village. Then he shouted for help, as an attacker came from the shadows and started raining arrows upon him. You see, my ninja compadre and I left scents. I didn't mind leaving scents, as I am cunning in the arts of stealth. He on the other hand, not so stealthy. Anyway I quickly hearth back and see our super hero outside our brickwall. He then sommoned my ninja compadre and killed him (me forgot to put his HF inside... hey were noobs) Infuriated, I began letting him eat arrows, but I missed everytime. Too impatient on my part :/ His arrows were bouncing right off of me so I figured what the hell I'm not going to stand behind this wall like a pussy and obviously his bow q sucks, I'm going to take it to him like a man! Sadly, masculinity got in the way of brains as his melee was better than my ua and he killed me, but not before I gave up a fight.

But here is the point of my post:

I then logged onto my key alt, one of many nameless throw away alts. However, I forgot HE was the one holding the keys (which is why it is always important, now i see, to name your key alt KEY ALT). Forgot to look into inventory, so I teleported out of the gate to gather my dead main's belongings, and there he was, running out of the shadows again! Long story short, he took the keys I forgot I had on my alt because I named him something stupid like battleaxe bill instead of key alt :(

REMEMBER TO NAME YOUR KEY ALT APPROPRIATELY GOD DAMN IT!

Or not have key alts at all.

*twirls key-ring*
"Tosak gets the guys undressed faster than their girlfriends can." -NaoWhut
http://i.imgur.com/5cQiL.png http://i.imgur.com/lYyAA.png
Vigilance

Postby Mitudev » Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:07 pm

Vigilance plays fast and loose with his keys.
W5: Sevenson
W4: Kail the Chieftain of Providence
W3: Crofton the Hermit

There was once a bear with crimson hair
He moved faster than Kail could see:
And took his fingers three.

Excerpt from the Battle of Seven Fingers
Mitudev

Return to In Congress Assembled