The Case of the Soul Kitchen Sniper

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

The Case of the Soul Kitchen Sniper

Postby kevinthezhang » Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:00 am

One dark gloomy evening, Sherlock Holmes and his trusty sidekick, Watson, were sipping hot tea from their mugs when suddenly a bedraggled man burst into their household.

"Mister Holmes, I remember you as a man of great stature, a man who serves justice, a man who protects the weak, a great man."

Holmes was slightly bemused by the flattery. "What brings you here, my man?" he replied.

"Well sir, the issue is that my longtime friend and companion, Murrell the Barbarian, was recently slain by a man dressed as a ranger. I was hoping that you could assist me in bringing this murderer to justice." The man said in a slightly whiny tone.

"Of course, of course my good man. I can and will most certainly bring justice for you. However, the first order of business to discuss is the monetary reparations I receive for my time."

"Well sir", the man began to say, (Holmes immediately deduced he was not going to be getting paid this time) "I have been plagued by a lengthy series of misfortunes ever since I came to this world. My first quaint little settlement was torn down by marauding thieves and murderers, and my fellow villagers, good, strong, trustworthy men, were struck down by these same raiders.
However, I had the audacity to go against my fate, and I chose to rebuild another settlement, this time with my last living villager, Murrell the Barbarian (whos name originated from his enjoyment of battle). It was not long till Misfortune struck us again, and we were assaulted by a sniper. Murrell was not prepared. Had he been paying attention, he could have quickly scurried to safety. However, he was staring at the stars, when a arrow struck him between the eyes. Please sir, you must help me bring justice for my friend's death." The man finished his story, and quickly brushed away the tears that had built up in his eyes.

"Why of course we will help you!" Watson immediately exclaimed.
"Watson hush!" Holmes said. He was reluctant to do yet more jobs for no pay, but as Watson had already accepted the job (We can hardly call it that), he had no choice but to settle the matter.
"Allright, we shall help you find the perpetrator." Holmes grabbed his trusty magnifying glass, and went to the location the man described (South-east part of the world, near pande. Coords cannot be given since map is down)

O what is this I spy with my little eye, it looks like a scent, it does.

Holmes slowly and precisely lifted the scents off of the ground, and decided to follow them to their source. He eventually approached a small little village built into a mountainside. A nearby sign identified this area as the village "Soul Kitchen".
Holmes decided that it would be bad if he accused the wrong person, so he decided to make sure the perpetrator really did reside there.

Let's take a peek across his fence....

If there's something strange
in your neighborhood
Who ya gonna call?
SHER-LOCKHOLMES

Sherlock senses tingling!

It was beyond a doubt that the murderer lived within the brick wall of the village. However, Holmes could not see an easily accessible way in.
He decided that a group of men, men of justice, would be needed to tear down and eliminate the murderer.
"A call to arms, I say, for men of greatness and virtue, to rally and destroy this bastion of evil! No murderer shall remain unpunished in the lands of decent men! Come to me, to me my brethren. Let us drive these infidels from our home!"
kevinthezhang

Re: The Case of the Soul Kitchen Sniper

Postby Sarchi » Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:05 am

Fucking stupidass vault...
Sarchi

Postby Vigilance » Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:16 am

"Tosak gets the guys undressed faster than their girlfriends can." -NaoWhut
http://i.imgur.com/5cQiL.png http://i.imgur.com/lYyAA.png
Vigilance

Postby Grable » Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:26 am

RIP Murrell for taking a shit and getting sniped afk :D
Grable

Postby Jeebus » Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:13 am

Hmmm, similar name (The Case of the Akai Gake Sniper, The Case of the Soul Kitchen Sniper), similar crime (arrow to the face), similar result (scents leading to a vault)... The similarities fill me with deja vu, and dread. All to easy in W5 to be medieval Lee Harvey Oswald, isn't it?

Remember folks, bows don't kill heartlings, hearthlings kill hearthlings... as do boars, deer, bears, trolls, aurouchesen, mouflon, deep water, ants, thorns in feet, black FEP's, and arrows, if you're not careful at point them the wrong way while cleaning them.
"Never trust anyone offering to 'do you a solid.' They may just want to take a dump on your table." - Me

World 5
Paprika Cilantro II, Lawspeaker of Aodake Tsuru, New Capital of the Pueblo Nation

World 3
Nan Foodle, Elector Count of Deephold, Domain of the Holy Roman Empire
Second Emperor of the Holy Roman Empire
Jeebus

Postby Sitting_Bill » Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:18 am

Does anyone know who this vault belongs to? I like Murrell, he's cool.
in game character: Gunnar of Hlidarendi
Sitting_Bill

Postby cauda_draconis » Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:24 am

He should be bewared the air-guns.
cauda_draconis

Postby Vigilance » Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:25 am

Jeebus wrote:Hmmm, similar name (The Case of the Akai Gake Sniper, The Case of the Soul Kitchen Sniper), similar crime (arrow to the face), similar result (scents leading to a vault)... The similarities fill me with deja vu, and dread. All to easy in W5 to be medieval Lee Harvey Oswald, isn't it?

Remember folks, bows don't kill heartlings, hearthlings kill hearthlings... as do boars, deer, bears, trolls, aurouchesen, mouflon, deep water, ants, thorns in feet, black FEP's, and arrows, if you're not careful at point them the wrong way while cleaning them.

Or, if your armor isn't completely worthless, bows don't hurt you at all!
"Tosak gets the guys undressed faster than their girlfriends can." -NaoWhut
http://i.imgur.com/5cQiL.png http://i.imgur.com/lYyAA.png
Vigilance

Postby Fortress » Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:06 pm

Welcome my friends and comrades, welcome to the SOUL KITCHEN! Yeah baby. <3.

Ingame name: MrSniper (300 MM)
Ingame status: supremely confident nobody will ram camp me for 24 hours. <3

@ vigi: Ohhai vigibear I miss your cuddles still. its so cold here in the soul kitchen without you.
Fortress

Postby Grable » Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:12 pm

Fortress wrote:Welcome my friends and comrades, welcome to the SOUL KITCHEN! Yeah baby. <3.

Ingame name: MrSniper (300 MM)
Ingame status: supremely confident nobody will ram camp me for 24 hours. <3

@ vigi: Ohhai vigibear I miss your cuddles still. its so cold here in the soul kitchen without you.

I take it that was you who killed Murrell then?
Grable

Next

Return to In Congress Assembled