Sarah Jane Case Files: Nothing on, but a Note Up His Ass

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Sarah Jane Case Files: Nothing on, but a Note Up His Ass

Postby SarahJ » Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:34 am

It was my Day Off. All caps, because this was a rare and precious thing. Gyst was milking the cows. Deputy Nao was walking the beat. The worms were being wormed, the crops, cropped, and I was supposed to Relax.

"Go", my Chief said. "Get some R&R". Easy for him to say, but I couldn't shake the feeling that this wasn't going to end well.

20 minutes in, after staring at some rather unpeculiar floatsam, and eating my lunch of Perogi, I was bored. So bored, I put someone else to sleep just telling them how bored I was.

After that, I kept moving. I think the chief thought I should sit on a beach or something, but... something smelled a little strange...

Scents. The dirty deeds of wicked men. Sticking up the air like some kind of... fart. The flatulence of mischief.

My Day Off.

I ignored it. I just walked away. It was my Day Off.

But soon...

The same thief, that wicked asshole. I kept going. I found other villages, all plundered by the same man. But he didn't hide his tracks well.

I don't kill. Not if I can help it, and I don't let those around me kill. I don't kill. But I'm just glad Justice has a sense of humor.

I forgot to take a screenshot of what happened next, but suffice to say, "A Thief" had his Hearth Fire removed, I removed all his personal possessions (except his backpack, I'm not an asshole), filled his inventories with stern lectures about civic duty and responsibility and how to run away from boars, all written on parchment, and let him log off. There's a stone now, where he was, so I have to assume he appeared somewhere in the woods.

Case closed. Now thatis a relaxing day.

If anyone knows anything more about this case, or *is* the person in the picture, let me know, ok? I've been incredibly curious since then.
SarahJ

Re: Sarah Jane Case Files: Nothing on, but a Note Up His Ass

Postby xXGhostxX » Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:38 am

SarahJ wrote:Scents. The dirty deeds of wicked men. Sticking up the air like some kind of... fart. The flatulence of mischief.

Lmfao. Funniest quote I ever heard in this game xDDD.
xXGhostxX

Postby Xenogyst » Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:49 am

SarahJ wrote: Gyst was milking the cows.

Or was I?

Xenogyst

Postby ninja_yodeler » Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:17 am

Lol'd at the ending. another great case file Sarah ;)

EDIT; Just noticed in your second picture; it is telling you "those clues were left by the same perpetrator" is that just an asset to your client? or do they all do it and I haven't noticed?
Last edited by ninja_yodeler on Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Phaen wrote:RIP Homicidal Ninja :(
Let us reflect upon the good he was able to do during his short time in the hearthlands.
Let us remind ourselves of his bravery and willingness to fight for the safety of his friends!
Let us hope he can surpass his previous achievements in his future lives.
<3
ninja_yodeler

Postby Deluxe » Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:18 am

Last edited by Deluxe on Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deluxe

Postby bmjclark » Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:27 am

ninja_yodeler wrote:Lol'd at the ending. another great case file Sarah ;)

EDIT; Just noticed in your second picture; it is telling you "those clues were left by the same perpetrator" is that just an asset to your client? or do they all do it and I haven't noticed?

Pretty sure all clients can do it. You take 1 scent on ur cursor and right click it on another scent. Pretty handy really =)
Cajoes wrote:I was the murder victim your guy aggro'd. And slew. Entirely unprovoked. Rather handily at that. Which prompted the retaliatory party. That you also handily slew.
bmjclark

Postby Valten21 » Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:28 am

Good show :D Hopefully you taught him a lesson he wont forget, and if he does forget, his scents best not slip into Ainran hands :twisted:
You may have foiled the plans of BAD-EVIL this time, but there is no rest for the wicked.
Valten21

Postby ninja_yodeler » Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:04 am

bmjclark wrote:
ninja_yodeler wrote:Lol'd at the ending. another great case file Sarah ;)

Pretty sure all clients can do it. You take 1 scent on ur cursor and right click it on another scent. Pretty handy really =)

Lol nice, never tried clicking one scent to another so that will be handy :) I guess you really do learn something new everyday.
Phaen wrote:RIP Homicidal Ninja :(
Let us reflect upon the good he was able to do during his short time in the hearthlands.
Let us remind ourselves of his bravery and willingness to fight for the safety of his friends!
Let us hope he can surpass his previous achievements in his future lives.
<3
ninja_yodeler

Postby killette2 » Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:11 pm

This is a bit off topic but... How in the world of Haven and Hearth did you get a Q8 spider? Did you get it from picking up those Q8 scents? O.O
killette2

Postby SarahJ » Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:29 pm

I may or may not have gotten them off the unfortunate thief, who I assume got them from the noobs he plundered. You get a ql 8 spider when you have low Survival and you harvest some foragable that ends up only being ql 8.
SarahJ

Next

Return to In Congress Assembled