The Accidental Raid

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: The Accidental Raid

Postby painhertz » Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:10 pm

Resorting? Not sure where that comes from. i just found your pics in that thread to be pretty pitiful but didn't feel the need to point that out until you felt the need to talk shit in a thread that has nothing to do with you. Btw, didn't you rage quit a ways back? Do you even play?
"I shall PERSONALLY witness for you at the shiny, chrome gates of Valhalla!"
painhertz

Postby boshaw » Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:22 pm

painhertz wrote:Resorting? Not sure where that comes from. i just found your pics in that thread to be pretty pitiful but didn't feel the need to point that out until you felt the need to talk shit in a thread that has nothing to do with you. Btw, didn't you rage quit a ways back? Do you even play?

Last time I checked anyone is allowed to post questions in any thread when it relates to it which is what I did when asking for your gear q.

Anyway seeing how im sure with each post you'll just keep trying to insult me I don't see the point of continuing this this after this post

Btw I never knew quiting because I wanted to implys I rage quit. I still even have my main characteristics alive so I don't see where you come up with this "rage quit" assumption.
boshaw

Postby Russian_Mafia » Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:48 am

poor painhertz :(
Russian_Mafia

Postby painhertz » Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:05 am

Full tradition. You just gained me 200 str to my Ein build. Thanks....but you fail AGAIN.

Also: mods, can you lock this so these morons have to make their own threads? this one has nothing to do with them but they insist on using it as a "I killed Painhertz Alts herp Derp" thread.
"I shall PERSONALLY witness for you at the shiny, chrome gates of Valhalla!"
painhertz

Postby bmjclark » Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:10 am

Russian_Mafia wrote:Image
poor painhertz :(

That same fighting force ran away from a 5v5 :lol:
Cajoes wrote:I was the murder victim your guy aggro'd. And slew. Entirely unprovoked. Rather handily at that. Which prompted the retaliatory party. That you also handily slew.
bmjclark

Postby burgingham » Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:11 am

Seriously dude, you die too often :D

Better grind some Wakfu with us.

But sure, gonna lock this up and Russian Mafia can make another thread about the combined Painhertz kills if he feels like it.
burgingham

Previous

Return to In Congress Assembled