2 Thieves 1 Boat

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

2 Thieves 1 Boat

Postby FineFeathers » Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:14 am

So; One of my friends were stolen from and he asked if i could track the "Thief" for him, So i did.
I set off on my boat to his settlement to grab some scents then onto the pursuit.
Luckily, I found them. And this was the results.

My first 2 Thieve's 1 Boat bash, Pretty proud of it.
But; I probably should of warned them first about the dangers of thieving and leaving scents.
But with that, The crates where retrieved and Good Ol' Jo' got his goody's back.
FineFeathers

Re: 2 Thieves 1 Boat

Postby Vigilance » Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:10 am

No scents? How am I supposed to kill you for upholding justice? :(
"Tosak gets the guys undressed faster than their girlfriends can." -NaoWhut
http://i.imgur.com/5cQiL.png http://i.imgur.com/lYyAA.png
Vigilance

Postby TeckXKnight » Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:19 am

It's great that you got the criminals and retrieved the goods but I really wish bashing boats with players in them left vandalism scents. It's essentially really cheap murder and that has always bugged me.
TeckXKnight

Postby longblacksocks » Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:50 am

Oh - with that thread title I was kinda expecting some messed up hearthling p*rn..... how dissapointing.
longblacksocks

Postby Stabarnak » Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:48 pm

longblacksocks wrote:Oh - with that thread title I was kinda expecting some messed up hearthling p*rn..... how dissapointing.

Me too.
Stabarnak

Postby rozn » Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:49 am

TeckXKnight wrote:It's great that you got the criminals and retrieved the goods but I really wish bashing boats with players in them left vandalism scents. It's essentially really cheap murder and that has always bugged me.

Really cheap but really obvious. Your on a river with a stranger and all of a sudden hear the chop chop sound. Now it could be some random guy chopping a tree or...

If that is not a dead give away and you think it is someone getting wood well look at your boat, it turns red :/ Pretty much all you have to do is move and see if the chop sound goes away or not.
Certainly, in taking revenge, a man is but even with his enemy; but in passing it over, he is superior; for it is a prince’s part to pardon. - A wise friend.
rozn

Postby Valkorus » Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:25 am

rozn wrote:
TeckXKnight wrote:If that is not a dead give away and you think it is someone getting wood

I lold
My color is mauve.
I value rare Magic: The Gathering cards and my pikachu bedspread. I love to pretend I'm a wizard and not get laid. At my best, my mom thinks I'm cool. At my worst, I am a waste of space and resources. My symbol is a rainbow flag. My enemies are the cool kids.
Valkorus

Postby Flordeliza » Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:17 pm

TeckXKnight wrote:It's great that you got the criminals and retrieved the goods but I really wish bashing boats with players in them left vandalism scents. It's essentially really cheap murder and that has always bugged me.

So destroying another players property, in this case, a boat wont leave scents? how come?
Flordeliza

Postby Galthon » Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:43 pm

It's, generally speaking, not a claim. No claim, no property crime scents.
Galthon

Return to In Congress Assembled